MOG Seeds

With this project we are looking to go back, to a time when OG Kush was king and ruled supreme. 

Delivering on that bold and attention-grabbing aroma the signature piney taste and smell along with notes of earth, diesel, spice and citrus. Hitting you square in the head and putting any and all aches and pains aside.

For this one we will be hunting Karma Genetics Road Dawg for the male and hitting it to our Hells Angles OG Kush clone only. 

Many thanks to Karma Genetics for his blessing on this and other up coming projects  🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

(Lineage) 

Project 1993

Stay tuned more info to follow

@MOG Seeds

Wow!

Very cool!

What was I doing in 1993?

Man that was a while ago.

I don't think I have tried any of those strains.

Hmmm??

I think I may have to get my hands on some of these.....😮

Please 

Tell us more, when you can!

Peace

Shag

On 5/15/2022 at 8:17 AM, Slick rick said:

I always wanted to run snow High ultimate OG collection strain

Same here.  Love me some Snowhigh but that one has always intrigued the hell out of me.

• 9 months later...

MOG thanks for the interest in me working with you  on some pics, I have some questions about a couple genetics lines,  MOG Lemon Pie x Kush Mintz F2  and or Kushey Mintz, can't wait for sun here on the west coast, cheers....

Archived