Ruby red Gorilla bubble and My BGb

Guest Windycitysmoker

1 minute ago, Windycitysmoker said:

@flboy @Tonygreen I did her right :rasta.nana:

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

Damn brother nice arms on her fo sure. Glad i have a few put up for safe keepin. Gonna have to test drive that girl when the time comes

Guest Windycitysmoker

Ruby red has dominated the cross with smell fast flowering bud structure and color.She doesn't need support with thick branching I topped her one time.This is looking to be from 55-65 days flowering.Within the first 20 days she had colas all ready with the glue was still stretching.I wish I took clones I will have to revegg her she has tons of frost and smells like grapefruit.I knew nothing about the ruby red strain before this grow.I looked it up and as I read it literally described this gem I'm growing only thing missing is a smoke test and since I gotta take a drug test I'll let @flboy do the honors :) I fill get a final pic for you to add to the gallery 

Yeahhh. If you got some glue also try smoking ruby after... see if it cuts through the high on the top end like it does for me. There is gold in thum thar beans!

Guest Windycitysmoker
15 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Yeahhh. If you got some glue also try smoking ruby after... see if it cuts through the high on the top end like it does for me. There is gold in thum thar beans!

Yeah this is a keeper she blew past the glue I have them side by side my glue in the back end it's in a dwc bucket and the buds are about the same size check this out.Glue in the first pic rrgb in the second pic third pic is of the 4x4 scrog RRgb is front right glue left front and back.Firestrom is behind the rrgb on the right side it's the only think that keep up with her but she has way more frost than my Firestorm here

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

Guest Trich_Tyson

Them are beautiful. Tonygreens tortured beans - A winner in every pack!

thats how I've been testing.. smoke one after another and see if it cuts the first high.  

And then I forget which phenos I tested lol

I been saying the Gb is brilliant on the outcross for two years. They all have bred true for resin production, plus 20 potency levels, flower formation and branching structure.

This ain't marketing hype. Ha.

We took the glue and made her homozygous and breeding true for many of her fine traits. 

A gift for the future.

Guest Trich_Tyson

Not that this is a measure of thc content, but I got about 16 grams of very clear ethanol wash and several grams of longer wash off 90 grams of mixed gb sugar trim

folks dig it way more than he import packaged goods.

let it go a little too long without whipping and it decarbed a bit on me.  Still improving my technique.

IMG_1819.JPG

Guest Windycitysmoker
12 minutes ago, Trich_Tyson said:

Not that this is a measure of thc content, but I got about 16 grams of very clear ethanol wash and several grams of longer wash off 90 grams of mixed gb sugar trim

let it go a little too long without whipping and it decarbed a bit on me.  Still improving my technique.

IMG_1819.JPG

Broo what's up with a gram of dattttt shit me and smoking joe can smoke dat on the way to the cup :smileys-passing-joint:

Guest Windycitysmoker
52 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

I been saying the Gb is brilliant on the outcross for two years. They all have bred true for resin production, plus 20 potency levels, flower formation and branching structure.

This ain't marketing hype. Ha.

We took the glue and made her homozygous and breeding true for many of her fine traits. 

A gift for the future.

I feel you with your permission I would like to cross her to a fucking stud!!

i put this Headfuck male thru the tony greens torture box than left the fuck for dead in this Florida heatwave ☠️💀Shocked his ass back to life and he didn't hermie.He had trice on him and reeked his sister is one frosty fucking girl headfuck is no joke one of the most  whitest strains I've grown buds looked completely white I don't kno how I never heard of it untill I grew it.....GB #6 yup The 6 x Headfuck = Gorilla Head OMG a beast in the making!! I have enough pollen to make this Headfuck F3 and Gorilla Fuck v2 Gorilla head is coming!! To possum ridge if u give the green light

i just flipped the 6 today :) @Smokin Joe wat u think 💭 Gorilla Head ?

Guest seymourbud
5 hours ago, Trich_Tyson said:

IMG_1819.JPG

Can you share with me your process/technique?  That's good looking wash.  Mine (from sugar leaf of GB) usually comes out much darker.

Guest Trich_Tyson
8 hours ago, seymourbud said:

Can you share with me your process/technique?  That's good looking wash.  Mine (from sugar leaf of GB) usually comes out much darker.

Yeah man. I don't want to clog up his thread. I've been trying to figure out how best to disseminate the info.  It's hard to take pics of he process as I scramble to wash, filter a couple times, get it back in for a second wash, and filter etc and keep it all cold

i run thru the process in my head like 10 times before I open the freezer. 

Ill make a thread

Guest seymourbud
40 minutes ago, Trich_Tyson said:

Yeah man. I don't want to clog up his thread. I've been trying to figure out how best to disseminate the info.  It's hard to take pics of he process as I scramble to wash, filter a couple times, get it back in for a second wash, and filter etc and keep it all cold

i run thru the process in my head like 10 times before I open the freezer. 

Ill make a thread

Thanks

• 10 months later...

Not sure how I missed this thread, very very nice!!! I'm definitely not finished buying Tony's stuff. Sorry Bodhi your going to have to wait.

Archived