Gorilla Bubble BX2

Tonygreen

Stupidity lol the whole bus was reacting so I started playing it off too lol... I got off saying out loud "I can't take this smell"

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this little girl just finished up in a #1pot (3/4 gallon) at 60 days. She's faded right out and just dripping in trichomes.

This pheno is not a big yielder to begin with but is such delicious and powerful smoke I keep it around :D

Got 2 nice bigger plants of this pheno and gonna put one into flower beginning next week and other one goes outside in June.

5 new seedlings of BX2 are doing well also and I'll drop some pics of them down the line.

Gorilla Bubble BX2

04-20-2018 Gorilla Bubble BX2 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 Gorilla Bubble BX2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 Gorilla Bubble BX2 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 Gorilla Bubble BX2 pic 4 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 Gorilla Bubble BX2 pic 5 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 Gorilla Bubble BX2 pic 6 - Copy.JPG

3 minutes ago, Usstoner said:

Man those buds are packed with resin...id like to make some bubble with that one...

the camera doesn't even show it very well. The whole reason i keep this low yield pheno around is because it is just so caked in resin and barely needs a trim haha.

I'd like to make some beans with her as I'm sure she would pass on some of that frost and flavor. She is total candy or dessert weed for sure.

On 4/20/2018 at 5:30 PM, Usstoner said:

Man those buds are packed with resin...id like to make some bubble with that one...

I have never made hash but when my BX2 girls are ready I may consider it, they may be flowering outdoors down south at peak humidity so it may be necessary to make water hash. 

4 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

@herbertI don’t see those things making the summer bro.

Their gonna be Freaking trees

The males already showed some nugs, they are going inside to a friends tent and I’ll post up here for some advice on which dude to keep but when I get home I’m going to be taking cuts for late summer early fall. I never thought so much work went into this but a labor of love.

ya @herbert..... dude them girls are gonna be HUGE haha 

I've got a real nice bX2 in veg now for just about 11 weeks though most of that was slow mode under floros. She's been under the 1000MH in a #5T pot and I'm pre- training her for lots of main branches. She'll be one of my full season plants this season with harvest end of October. I ran same plant last season in the greenhouse and this year I want her way bigger :D

Just keep an eye out for intersex on them girls outside for the first time. Less than 5 percent intersex Rate but I'd hate for one to Fuck you. Lookin great.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say, I have some flowering now and i have never had a gorrilla or a bubble before and don’t know how this compares but that smell is incredible, it reminds me of the first day of school second grade back in 64 there were these clear red erasers that smelled perfumey. 

For me my olfactory senses always trigger a memory or I start a new memory but theses smell different and more promising than anything I’ve ever had or grown before.

• 3 weeks later...

so I've had these 2 plants vegging up for a while now under the 1000W MH on 18/6 indoors. The Gorilla Bubble BX2 went into the ground yesterday and is in an organic mix of sheep manure, black gold, bone meal, gypsum, dolomite and perlite. Will be a water only run but will be feeding a good dose or 2 of Alaska fish emulsion and once flowering sets in she will get a few doses of Alaska Morebloom.

The Gorilla Bubble BX4 is in a 5 gallon pot and once clones root will get light depped for flowering. Hope to start flowering here by end of the week. Will have to put in 4 stakes and build a scrog net to sort out all her tops. She is being fed a nutrient program I have figured out with a load of input from @Coastal and have deviated from my usual lucas formula ways.

anyhow, here they are before the big trimming up of the lowers, which i will be doing this afternoon

GB BX2

06-11-2018_Gorilla_Bubble_BX2_-_Copy.JPG

GB BX4

06-11-2018_Gorilla_Bubble_BX4_-_Copy.JPG

18 hours ago, Usstoner said:

Right on man..those are gonna be nice. 

hehehe the BX2 is gonna be a scrogged out monster by the time august flip comes around :rasta.nana:

She's my keeper cut and I finally got her dialed for yield indoors. I still have a flower room running indoors , 2K , 10plants in 5 gallons and this time around I am getting my GB BX2 cut to blow up real nice n fat.

Day 49 today and she goes 60 days to first amber so I'll drop some pics of her before she gets the chop.

• 2 weeks later...

the same cut as what I'm running in the greenhouse and for the past year n a bit now..... but just about finished indoors. The frost on this is just ridiculous and I think I finally got her dialed for best results

Gorilla Bubble BX2 @ about 60 days

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Bubble_Bx2_-_Copy.JPG

9 hours ago, Dog Star said:

Really nice plant...  good found Tom..

Ya I'm pretty happy one of the mini mums survived last summer as I just abandoned them in 1 gallon pots in the garage under floros for weeks at a time LOL

Nursed her back and been keeping a healthy mom ever since. She is such nice smoke but I didn't get the buds to really fill out in previous grows like i have this time around so I'm glad I kept her. 

• 2 months later...
Guest CannaFish
On 6/23/2018 at 1:52 AM, Tynehead Tom said:

the same cut as what I'm running in the greenhouse and for the past year n a bit now..... but just about finished indoors. The frost on this is just ridiculous and I think I finally got her dialed for best results

Gorilla Bubble BX2 @ about 60 days

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Bubble_Bx2_-_Copy.JPG

Beautiful grow Tom. I've got to get some of these in my life. Can you talk about the high at all? Do you build a quick tolerance to it? I'm used to smoking columbian sativas all day and getting pretty lifted each time.

4 hours ago, CannaFish said:

Beautiful grow Tom. I've got to get some of these in my life. Can you talk about the high at all? Do you build a quick tolerance to it? I'm used to smoking columbian sativas all day and getting pretty lifted each time.

Thanx 😉 i try hehehe

I consume a lot of cannabis , daily..... some would say a ridiculous amount. My ash tray is usually 1/2 full of 1/2 joints as once i put out a doob..... it's hard not to just roll a fresh one. I don't sell and I grow mostly from seed so have a pretty impressive collection of varieties and multiple females from most, jarred up in my bud drawers. Point of mentioning that is "tolerance" is kinda a relative thing so in a sense, yes, I have a very high tolerance and it does take powerful weed to get me truly high. Thankfully I have been able to connect with the greater community and this has enabled me to do a lot of research before aquiring stuff and trying to avoid stuff that appears to just be all hype.

Gorilla Bubble , in my case the BX2 and the BX4 are what I call "impress your friends weed" LOL because everyone who cracks a jar, handles a bud, and smokes a doob of the stuff I have, are extremely impressed. Gorilla Bubble falls into a category I like to call a full package "dessert weed" because it is such a soothing, satisfying experience with every toke. Full flavours of sour, sweet, dank goodness with a hint of skunky burning tire and anise..... and ya, she gives me forhead sweats and a good couch ride if I over indulge.

I had a different pheno of gorilla bubble bx2 before that gave me more in the way of pain relief but it was not as tasty as this girl.

BX4, I just chopped her down in the greenhouse and she has way fatter buds and is overall a better yielder but again.... I think the bx2 cut I have has that elite level nose, flavor, high and bag appeal that just makes everyone go "wow man what the fuck is this shit now?"

This run saw flowers so frosty, the green of the bud could barely be seen.......spectacular work by @Tonygreen

Guest CannaFish
6 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

Thanx 😉 i try hehehe

I consume a lot of cannabis , daily..... some would say a ridiculous amount. My ash tray is usually 1/2 full of 1/2 joints as once i put out a doob..... it's hard not to just roll a fresh one. I don't sell and I grow mostly from seed so have a pretty impressive collection of varieties and multiple females from most, jarred up in my bud drawers. Point of mentioning that is "tolerance" is kinda a relative thing so in a sense, yes, I have a very high tolerance and it does take powerful weed to get me truly high. Thankfully I have been able to connect with the greater community and this has enabled me to do a lot of research before aquiring stuff and trying to avoid stuff that appears to just be all hype.

Gorilla Bubble , in my case the BX2 and the BX4 are what I call "impress your friends weed" LOL because everyone who cracks a jar, handles a bud, and smokes a doob of the stuff I have, are extremely impressed. Gorilla Bubble falls into a category I like to call a full package "dessert weed" because it is such a soothing, satisfying experience with every toke. Full flavours of sour, sweet, dank goodness with a hint of skunky burning tire and anise..... and ya, she gives me forhead sweats and a good couch ride if I over indulge.

I had a different pheno of gorilla bubble bx2 before that gave me more in the way of pain relief but it was not as tasty as this girl.

BX4, I just chopped her down in the greenhouse and she has way fatter buds and is overall a better yielder but again.... I think the bx2 cut I have has that elite level nose, flavor, high and bag appeal that just makes everyone go "wow man what the fuck is this shit now?"

This run saw flowers so frosty, the green of the bud could barely be seen.......spectacular work by @Tonygreen

Thanks for the review Tom. I guess everybody wants weed that will impress your friends. Let's be friends lol. I've been following your antenna grows too, very impressive collection. 

Nice looking Colas of Sativa goodness @CannaFish.

Thanks for showing them under the sun. Are you able to finish them outside? I don’t believe they would finish here in Ohio. I know most True Sativa’s will not ripen before a killing frost. Nice report on the BX2 @Tynehead Tom.

I heard that’s the One to snag. @Slick rickyou ever start those BX2 beans I gave you?

It sounds like great weed.

Congrats and enjoy the jars brother..

You earned every buzz.

Archived