Pheno hunting with ogtg

Right now we have a few things on the go. 

This table has some pre 98 bubba clone not verified yet, maybe you guys can help me with that

2-lemon haze finals, second run

2-liberty haze fem,finals

blueberry clone I'm testing  

kruela clone I'm testing

2 nukem ,final run

2 gods widow ,final run

green crack, gods green crack and original Ak-47 cause I love to smoke it and the table was not full

Sword fish and shiskabah , first run

second pict is all sword fish

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2456.JPG

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this looking like the real pre 98 bubba to anyone. Sorry I don't have full plant shots but I can't go by structure on these, they were thrown into flower from 8" clone and due to the other strains I had the light to high so they stretched out bad

IMG_2488.PNG

IMG_2489.JPG

IMG_2490.PNG

IMG_2491.JPG

Looking nice and happy.

Original AK?

Havent seen that gem in quite a while.

Great pain relief to be had right there.

It was like taking 4 Motrin when finished smoking a bowl.

Great stuff.

Yup,original Ak from serious seeds. I kept that same mom for over 13 years now, great for pain, cash cropping and high temps. Very easy to grow

No one has any opinions on the pre 98? Don't be shy, anyone can speak there mind in here, I like constructive criticism 

Weed donuts of a gifted green crack clone (keeper I think)and my other pheno of white widow.... mmmm looks close to being done :) 

IMG_2498.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

Liberty haze phenos,

first one is a sativa leaner that's gonna grow colas. Might be the keeper I chose if they grow the same as the first time around , took about 10 weeks to finish last time

second grows more more nugs with a decent top bud, a tad more indica with a faster finish, 9 weeks.

both are keepers but I need to pick just one. Sometimes it a hard thing to do. I just hate killing good moms but I can only keep so many lol

IMG_2485.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

Very frosty tom, even the large fan leaves get the bottom 60% covered in trichs, great plant for extractions and beautiful smoke. It's gonna be hard to kill one after this grow. Definatly wanna keep both phenos!  

I have only seen the bubba frown from cuts so can't really compare but i did just pop some beans of verdant green's Bubba Kush S1 so will have some plants to compare to your pics in a month or so :D

looking good though man! 

say, I have been seeing those wavy reflectors in grows online over the past year but not ones that big..... what's that unit called?

Not sure what it's called, I can find out for you. They make knock off of it that may be just as good but those ones are made of the most refective material available, sorry can't remember the names or stats on it, but it has a retail value of 220 bucks. I didn't pay that much lol

Its the best reflector I have ever used. Without a doubt. It puts 40,000 lumens across the 4x4 area almost perfectly even, where most reflectors are 60,000 in the centre and dissipate to 30,000 on the sides

i can notice a hug difference on the outside rows of plants that are now growing buds just like the center of the table.

i was actually gonna test it over a 5x5 area soon , I'm pretty positive you can efficiently use this shade to cover a 5x5 sog style grow and pull some real weight out of it.

Nice job man! I have smoked Liberty Haze in Amsterdam and enjoyed it like all of the stuff Barneys stole from Reeferman. you should try their "version" of Reefs Apple Pie or Acapulco Gold. It is my favorite smoke in the dam.

2 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

Nice job man! I have smoked Liberty Haze in Amsterdam and enjoyed it like all of the stuff Barneys stole from Reeferman. you should try their "version" of Reefs Apple Pie or Acapulco Gold. It is my favorite smoke in the dam.

I was talking to reef the other day, I might have some of his newer gear and older stuff here soon to post up. 

If you are on speaking terms with reeferman @Ogtg2213..... Not that I am not, he just hasn't responded to me when I have emailed him...

Would you ask him if there is any chance he has any of his Romulan left....

Lost it about 12 yrs ago.... When I first had cancer.. :(

She still haunts my dreams!!!!!! 

still one of my top 3 strains of all time!!!

Thanks for the info milo, not terribly surprised if it's not real, the clones I have gotten from him before we're 50/50, always good but not necessarily the "real deal"

sometimes he takes a while to respond, I'll shoot him an email and ask tho, no problem

Guest knucklehead bob

Just the top two , right ? Seem a little stretchy . What size pot , started at 8" & what are they now ? Can't say for sure , look like Bubba buds , I'd have to smoke it to be sure :stoned-smiley: 

7 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Just the top two , right ? Seem a little stretchy . What size pot , started at 8" & what are they now ? Can't say for sure , look like Bubba buds , I'd have to smoke it to be sure :stoned-smiley: 

Yeah that's my fault.

il do them justice next grow, I was just filling in space on that grow so I stuck a bunch of 8" clones in there in 1 gallon pots.

so yes the top two plants, went into flower at 8" clone and now there about 22" tall, the light was about 4 feet above them when I flipped them so they did stretch bad, and didn't branch out due to the stretching and bad lighting.

the top buds look, feel and smell like the real deal and those sugar leaves are real fat just like the other pre 98 I've seen but I'm not even 100% sure I've ever saw the real deal in a grow room. Lots of cuts and weed fly around here under the most popular names at the time. 

There nice buds tho for day 40 ish

when did they finish for you?

6 minutes ago, blues147 said:

Hey Ogtg, love the look of those hazy ladies, hopefully I'll wake up one day and realize its time to stop chasing all else but haze.

Haze is the full meal deal, I love any and every haze plant. I wish I had 15 foot ceilings and free power to grow them properly 

47 minutes ago, milo said:

If you are on speaking terms with reeferman @Ogtg2213..... Not that I am not, he just hasn't responded to me when I have emailed him...

Would you ask him if there is any chance he has any of his Romulan left....

Lost it about 12 yrs ago.... When I first had cancer.. :(

She still haunts my dreams!!!!!! 

still one of my top 3 strains of all time!!!

I just got confermation the real romulan was lost, reef is out for a bit but emails should be answered by another guy. Pm me if you want a direct e mail addy

Archived