ok ok now this is what im talking about, thank you brother for the point in the right direction.

so what's you thoughts on the festers ?.

my festers stuff.

UNCLE BUDDY {F1}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-A F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-B F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-C F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {BC1}

UNCLE GUIDO {F1}

what letter did your #18 fall under ??.

very nice  ..

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
1 hour ago, JAWS said:

damn this was a hard thread to find.

WTF  ..

I know right, even for me to find myself lol. 

• Like 4

In regards to UFS #18 I happened to come across a very large amount of original master Thai stock (festers nephew) there’s 5 different versions (moms) I also have the 2018 release from TNF and the 2020 as well. I just wanted to run one or two before I dedicate a run and try and find that old school dank/funk and thiols. I have a HUGE hunt planned with my mentor. He’s actually running 10 now to get a feel as well and collected some pollen. I have some pollen I took in 2020 as well from an absolute stud of a male an associate had in his backyard and was about to chop. I’d really REALLY love to isolate the incredible characteristics (girth, density and size of bud, ) the way she stacks, early vigour and downright greasiness, strong stems and prolific root growth. And alter the calyx/leaf ratio and maybe increase frost somewhat and of course promote that RKS, pure skunk funk that is in there, I truly believe it. I’ve talked to some real old heads over the years and most have given the same 4/5 strains as to where to look UFS is always one, ALWAYS. Heime said “don’t listen to those f!&$s you are on the right path and headed in the right direction UFS#18 beans (the older the better) hold absolute cannabis genetic royalty in her and her progeny”

I’ll gladly share some with you so you have the OG as well. @JAWS

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 3

In my tent atm she’s STANKY AF, soooo sticky icky it’s nuts, and her branches could probably hold a damn 20lb weight, no joke. That calyx/leaf leaves something to be desired but she’s building some absolute monster colas especially for me running no co2 this run (never again 🤦🏻‍♂️) also took everything I threw at her like a champ, EVERYTHING! Like it was a normal day not an experiment Lmmfao I’d definitely recommend digging in if you are intrigued plus people ALWAYS want UFS # 18 , especially if they can acquire pre The Nature Farm genetics (completely unmolested with the exception of tossing a few runts, extreme stragglers in a monster OP run

• Like 7
  • Nice Job 1
On 1/3/2023 at 12:28 PM, TopShelfTrees said:

In my tent atm she’s STANKY AF, soooo sticky icky it’s nuts, and her branches could probably hold a damn 20lb weight, no joke. That calyx/leaf leaves something to be desired but she’s building some absolute monster colas especially for me running no co2 this run (never again 🤦🏻‍♂️) also took everything I threw at her like a champ, EVERYTHING! Like it was a normal day not an experiment Lmmfao I’d definitely recommend digging in if you are intrigued plus people ALWAYS want UFS # 18 , especially if they can acquire pre The Nature Farm genetics (completely unmolested with the exception of tossing a few runts, extreme stragglers in a monster OP run

What happened with the CO2

• Like 4

Tried a run without as a test since I’ve been running it for like 12 years. Definitel see the difference on so many fronts. Definitely worth the extra $

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

I use 2 twenty pound bottles in a 4x8 so it’s evenly dispersed, it’s all automated with sensors etc. price recently went up and it was getting tough to obtain HERE for a bit so I thought, why not, I’ll try it. I honestly think it’s in the 20-30% range no joke. (When mostly dialed anyway) i for one will never run without. I’ve even seen a difference with those bags with spores etc. exhale I think. My buddies tent I set up he threw in 2 exhale bags, I brought over my co2 monitor and even after closing her up for an hour the levels stayed around 1140 ppm which is much more than I expected as 1200 is normally my max. Definitely worth it as well imho

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

I would be running CO2 here as well but just haven't set it all up. I have all older tech but the regulators and flowmeters do the same jobs as the newer stuff, just without the finite controls.

My thinking is that if I can't supply the maximum of "everything" , then CO2 is kinda wasted in my set up.

Definitely on my mind though as I have been looking at modernizing the rooms in my shop where I do most of my personal growing for stash. My breeding rooms are already modernized but I don't see a benefit of co2 use in those rooms.

I used to have a modest collection of co2 tanks from the restaraunts I worked at years ago. The ones for the pop dispensing machines...... I didn't make a habit of stealin stuff over the years but those tanks were perfect and I could just swap them for full ones everytime the truck came with new bottles. I was a kitchen manager and opening cook(2nd) and it was pretty easy to get the free co2 for quite a few years LOL 

What kind of controls are you using for your delivery system there @TopShelfTrees?

I'm going grow room shopping when my disbility tax credit arrives in february and modernizing my co2 set up is high on the list.

• Like 5

I’m using autopilot sensors and controller. It’s pretty damn awesome and just a titan regulator and dispersal setup for each tank. Man I wish I could have scored used or grabbed some long ago, when I upgraded to two smaller tanks brand new, 600$ for both then the automation tech was 4-5 pricey but worth it in the long run, I kind of needed this to see the difference, there are cultivars that don’t need it at all more so old school stuff as you know, big old bats! Haha but co2 will still add weight and density for sure. I’ll get a pic of the exact one for you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I got it at indoor farmer (I love them) but Amazon popped up instantly of course lol. Definitely a great investment imo if you have most things dialed (which I’m positive you do) it will surely benefit you @Tynehead Tom

5B98B77D-71D0-432C-994D-B46725BAB02E.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

My uppot method…. Simple , fast, effective I go from solos or similar square seedling pots to 1,1.5 or 2 gallon pots at appx. 30 days from sprout, then into their final homes ( 4g ) just before flipping . I will let them get somewhat rootbound in the solos/seedling pots for stress purposes but once out of those I prefer keeping the roots from becoming bound or crowded until at least week 5-6 of flower if at all possible. 

6620C4BA-A251-43D8-92D8-22AD96914CE1.jpeg

C792A651-02E3-429B-B763-3C3B6CE87D41.jpeg

0D31F77B-0F81-4E50-9C96-55DA36CBFFBD.jpeg

0A1A5B02-65B8-46B9-A247-F0EB0E2B6408.jpeg

539EC938-FA73-4F52-AB4E-99E3816E3233.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1

Someone is stretching their legs and preparing for olfactory overload! Bring it PEPE’ ! Gimme your best shot! #skunk #funk #dank 

DD619FEF-CF34-482E-9926-BF9490D423C5.jpeg

Edited by TopShelfTrees
  • Like 6

Everyone has been given their new shoes and are headed back to school….. few more weeks to gain some size and sex the remainder. Grab some clones and “Here Comes The Bloom!” It’s about to get exciting around here

32174079-CA56-455D-8A31-1EFECA3EC4EC.jpeg

C64048E8-6E8A-4EB1-8BD4-0D87E0525FE4.jpeg

EAAEAF13-8B3C-4C91-B57F-60D72D376F57.jpeg

• Like 4