Since we are sharing here.......

I go by shaggyballs everywhere else but here.
Icmag, trollitup, I am not on overgrow yet, was a observer on the original OG before it turned into cops....LOL
There were several ladies here at the lab so I was able to shorten it here.
I thought I would never see another shaggyballs ever, they are out there.

My name is in reference to paintball.
I played semi pro.....I know, you think, is there such a thing???
Some guys compensation package was over $100,000 at one time.
Flying round the world and US to play paintball, they pay your flights, hotel, food, and more plus you get cash money too.
I never got cash unless we won a tournament.

So locally I was known as being pretty good.
 You know, if you are good at something they call you a baller/balla.

So when asked ..."yea shaggy balls".......so I figured I would run with it.

Tried to get the wife to sign in as Fuzzy beaver but she was not having it.....LOL

She did sign fuzzy beaver on the family reunion poster/banner so I am makin headway....🤫
We that is my story anyhow......

Peace

Shag

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

If you do , youll see it’s not a bad place tbch. The crap I see at RIU though, On the regular is nuts! I honestly like hearing Bodhi himself is on breedbay. I’ve been hyping up GLG on overgrow for a while actually and have told several about Z-Labs too. I’m gonna look for you guys now 100% @shaggyif you do join, let me know . I think you would like it and you would 100% be an asset to any community bro as you are a wealth of information, truly. As for me I’m NEVER leaving this place, I’ve been welcomed with open arms by a few of you and I literally never see BS. Maybe a disagreement but I mean that’s definitely gonna happen when 8 gazillion people are thrown together from all walks of life….

• Like 7

I've only been on icmag and here until recently though my activity is somewhat sparse and I only log into icmag due to having some friends that are there and to follow the blueberry thread. I rarely post there though. I decided to remain here because of GLG and of course the handful of growers here that I consider friends.

The atmosphere here can get a little right wing for some and maybe I contribute to that more than I should and just keep it about growing hehehe 

I recently signed up at OG and it's the only site that you will find me under a different handle..... I am SHSC-1 on OG and the handle represents Strawberry Hill S.C.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Looks like your up and hunting bro...I've been a hunter of great herb since I was a teen. Use to be this cat called Flash that had access to some of the best herb ever in the east and when he disapeared was when I found Heavens Stairway thru O G and my first order was some Original Bro Grimm C99 and some KC Brains Mango that I planted in cornfields for extremely bountiful harvests of some of the best outdoor ever in these parts and the rest is history. Hunting thru seeds is just what I like to do and since I was a big Hunter of all types of game from when I was very young Orion is the handle.

Best of luck on your new spot and I'm sure you'll dial it in quick.

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 2

I'll chime in. Up to 1987 I was a raging Alcoholic, and had an 8 ball a day crack habit. I had a suitcase of purple Crown Royal bags, not that apple shit either. Some loose association with crack and white poodles, not getting into details. But AFTER I dropped all that, the nickname came around. Not my only one. 

Since I'm rambling, I'm also about 30 hours into a detox off a 20 year opiate run. There was an unintentional 10 day gap, not by choice either. I could not wait for my warm,, fuzzy opiate blanket. I guess the blanket just got too old and is no real comfort. And it itches now too. If I spew more shit than normal, pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain. 

I did not come here to express my political beliefs, or have much interest in yours. I can choose what I read or don't read. I came here with the specific goal of growing better weed. That will never change. Lots of places with great people and knowledge,  readily shared like here. But I repeatedly saw guys just get there shit jumped for asking a question, or showing photos of less than perfect buds and plants. Nobody needs that. I sure didn't. 

And I never, ever, see that here. Other differences.  But not that. It's just not ok. Everyone was new at some point.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

I'll chime in. Up to 1987 I was a raging Alcoholic, and had an 8 ball a day crack habit. I had a suitcase of purple Crown Royal bags, not that apple shit either. Some loose association with crack and white poodles, not getting into details. But AFTER I dropped all that, the nickname came around. Not my only one. 

Since I'm rambling, I'm also about 30 hours into a detox off a 20 year opiate run. There was an unintentional 10 day gap, not by choice either. I could not wait for my warm,, fuzzy opiate blanket. I guess the blanket just got too old and is no real comfort. And it itches now too. If I spew more shit than normal, pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain. 

I did not come here to express my political beliefs, or have much interest in yours. I can choose what I read or don't read. I came here with the specific goal of growing better weed. That will never change. Lots of places with great people and knowledge,  readily shared like here. But I repeatedly saw guys just get there shit jumped for asking a question, or showing photos of less than perfect buds and plants. Nobody needs that. I sure didn't. 

And I never, ever, see that here. Other differences.  But not that. It's just not ok. Everyone was new at some point.

Thanks for sharing and I make some good wishes for you kicking that blanked my friend

• Like 4

Love finding out all of this and hearing about each of you. And I love this place, thanks all for the warm welcome 🙏🏻 

And making me feel at home

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Zett said:

Thanks for sharing and I make some good wishes for you kicking that blanked my friend

Thanks @Zett. Time to focus on my green meds. Clear the crap out of my system and see what works for what. Lotta options out there. 

• Like 4
  • Great Advice 1
53 minutes ago, TopShelfTrees said:

Love finding out all of this and hearing about each of you. And I love this place, thanks all for the warm welcome 🙏🏻 

And making me feel at home

It is said you need to be the kind of friend you would like to have.

Seems there are not really that many good people round these days.

If they are they keep to themselves to avoid the drama.

This place need more good folks like you @TopShelfTrees
Thank you for your contribution thus far.

Peace

Shag

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, shaggy said:

It is said you need to be the kind of friend you would like to have.

Seems there are not really that many good people round these days.

If they are they keep to themselves to avoid the drama.

This place need more good folks like you @TopShelfTrees
Thank you for your contribution thus far.

Peace

Shag

I agree @shaggy. @TopShelfTrees and I have hit it off very well. The man knows which side of the bread to butter, keeps it real, and has been helpful and supportive to me in many ways. I too love this forum, the people in it, and the unsurpassed knowledge of the kraft shared openly. All I had was a thought about growing indoors and someplace made a comment. I get an IM from @Smokin Joe offering his services. Which I happily received. HLG 600R spec. I add the tent then he suggests a Cloudline T6. Bullet proof. Technical support included. I show interest in a single photo of a bud. @texasjack wants my address and here they come. Not just those either. I reciprocated the jesture and sent seeds to @Cannaburter and he orders what he uses,, on my problem from Amazon and it shows up at my house. I won't get into what @TopShelfTrees offered for seeds I sent. Like I can grow all these strains? GLG freebies I love to share.

Some real differences here. Be awful if there was a dozen of any of us! I think we have more in common than our personal differences. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

LOL.....you too @crownpoodle
But I know you prefer lavish gifts and suitcases full of money, so I will focus on that for you instead of praise.

All kidding aside, we must do our best to put our differences aside and join together in these troubled times.
United we stand, divided we shall surly fall.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

I think we have more in common than our personal differences. 

This is well said.
I like blonds, you may like redheads, I like gospel music, you may like rap, I could go on forever.....

Why should that mean we can't sit around a bonfire and talk about this crazy/stupid life?
The more we talk together the more we learn from one another, sometime without even trying.....😎

• Like 5

Couldn’t agree more. When people put aside all the BS and their own unique likes/tastes and focus on the things they have in common great friendships can be formed and real bonds shared. In today’s society though the “friend realm” is so unique/different (98% online) that most never venture out of their comfort zones

• Like 4
  • Great Advice 1
19 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

My wife's a crazy redhead! Had to be to tolerate me for 41 years.

Should clarify. My wife drank and used with me. Had to drive more often than not. I ways a daily drunk driver. But she didn't do it "like" me. Big difference.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TopShelfTrees said:

Here’s the crew, first drop is in desperate need of an uppot and will receive one today 100% , others will be shortly as well

02F63459-666D-4249-8EA5-0699A559D134.jpeg

C9351BCE-3C56-4FEA-896B-AF50FED8D8D9.jpeg

7D8A81E6-1C6E-4783-B108-BBB786C0887E.jpeg

Dang you are really going for it. Wish I had more space but I wont complaint 🙂

running veg and bloom tent is already so much better now in terms of turnaround. 

• Like 3

Tbh @zett I used to always run pheno hunts of between 30 and 50 so I’m used to large plant counts , if you stagger well enough in coco or soil if you aren’t doing one strain it’s basically chopping a handful every week or every other . When I was moving weight it was the best way to go because I constantly had product. Until I started getting into small breeding programs then my whole methodology changed, and continued to right into RDWC. Since I have an opportunity to do a couple coco grows atm I haven’t set up the RDWC yet and will try to go big as far as numbers are concerned as long as I can. 

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Some good “ish” news though. I received 4 cuts of different phenos of Goji from Bodhi’s F1 stock appx. 4-5 days back, a cut, scrape and a quick double dip. Then into my macro plugs and into the grodan tray in the mini greenhouse. They are still looking good so I’m hoping for the best. I’ve been looking for Goji for years. Absolutely stoked to possibly have her in the stable…. 🙏🏻 Seeds will be made, F2’s will be distributed far and wide.

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

In fact I just looked closely and noticed two shoots formed on at least one cut! Sweet, matter of time. They were in the mail (Typical Feb weather in 🇨🇦) for 5 days so I honestly didn’t have the highest of hopes, especially since he had never sent clones anywhere before. But here we are now and I’m getting excited. Once I can get stuff into flower Im popping black triangle and some Rio Grande Mud I’m 95% certain. The future is looking DANK!

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2