Been sitting on these for 2 years now and the time has come to scuff, soak and drop these gems and discover what can be. 

Goji Ghash F2

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 3

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

2 years is a good time to sit and for-sure keeps me pushing along over here with my popping on very old seeds.

was so lucky to have had great success on the dropping of the very old chem soda f1 seeds and now fill very very lucky to see my last seed of my alien cookies f1 just looking good and growing along.

not sure how old the chem soda were actually i had them for many years before popping the last of them, the alien cookies f1 were around were made back in 2011-2012 so ya very very happy to see all of them pop like they did.

let see some tails  ..

• Like 8

very nice @Zoot

a buddy dropped me off a nice cola from his summer crop from one of the plants he grew from these same seeds. It was full flavored and very potent and I'm pretty sure anyone growing these out is gonna be super stoked with what they find. Might wanna have a cloner handy when the females show.

I'll be throwing down some of these soon as well as I would like to find a nice cut to run this summer in the greenhouse.

These seeeds were only available as freebies with GLG orders so if anyone got these.... don't sit on em, they are "very" worthy of garden space

• Like 6
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1

Definitely looking forward too seeing what those bad boys/girls have in store …. Two legends , gonna be awesome I’m sure

• Like 6

Update:

I have 6 sprouts that come up and got them planted, waiting on the others still to see what they do. I’ll put these into 2 sets, the strongest 6 vs the stragglers. 

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Update:

Had 3 more pop, so total of 9 out of 12 🤙🏽

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 3