Wedding Cake x Cake Fighter

EdSpark

IMG_2754.thumb.JPG.d9dadc36c397cc42a81187a9d25614ca.JPGIMG_2789.thumb.jpeg.7981767aca875b318d2f3d1ce41f75df.jpeg

Wedding Cake x Cake Fighter

(Triangle Kush x Animal Mints) x (Wedding Cut Stray Cut x Straighter F1)

Outdoor.  Popped five of ten seeds, got two females.  One little one and one five footer.  

These buds are rock solid and pungent af.  It took some time in the jars, but this has turned into a beauty.  

I had to figure it out though.  I tasted some Wedding Cake last year that was delicious and dank, super sweet, and maybe the best weed I had tasted, or one of the best.  The high was intense but short lived and boring; but the flavor was amazing.   It was cool to smoke and tasty but I wanted more power and longevity so I set it aside, mostly.  My expectations clouded my ability to figure this one out, I reckon.  

The genetics are amazing.  It should be great.  But I've been more or less ignoring this one thinking its okay at best and probably not that great.  I tried it at harvest and thought it was okay.  

I was wrong, it's really good.  It's even curing out sort of sweet, with a cat pissey acetone sort of thing.  Its not the same taste that I remember from the bullshit dispensary weed, not as sweet.  On the other hand the high from this one pheno is way better than what I had last year.  Way better.  Like a real fucking potent long lasting high, just like a guy wants.  

Some of my outdoor weed this year had mildew issues on the lowers because of the wet fall.  Not this plant.  No mildew at all even with the hard dense buds.  (The Bodhi crosses with Snow Lotus also had zero mildew issues.  And also his amazing Passionfruit Hashplant was huge and vigorous and had zero mildew issues and is incredibly delicious.) 

I had two of these going; one was a dinker about a foot high, and then this slow growing 5 footer.  The buds were wet and sticky.  They've dried out into rock hard little bombshells.

The buds are hard and the taste is delicious.  The high is indica leaning (or broad leaf drug variety I guess we're supposed to say now) and has definite legs.  

This is a good one.  I've underestimated it.  I better open the jar right now to make up for my shortsightedness.  

Archived