Sunshine 4 x Sunshine 4, #7 & #8

EdSpark

IMG_2748.thumb.JPG.cc95931b7fcf2eb7a0e6ccbbbd8e1bfb.JPGIMG_2787.thumb.jpeg.3a5e0a4bbffa86a040871fdaad3064f9.jpeg

Chem 4 x Sunshine Daydream

Sunshine 4 by plantmoreseeds.  This is a very cool strain.  I heard some of these young guys on Future Cannabis Project discussing it and singing its praises.  A cut was/is circulating out on the west coast that people like. I really like Sunshine Daydream, but I hadn't ever tried the Chem 4.  In an interview Bodhi said Chem 4 had more of a sativa vibe than the other chems and he really liked it for that reason.  

It's a really good hybrid.  Presumably these are from some seeds popped by BadDawg, and then a male 7 crossed to female 8.  It's very cool, imho, and I want to keep exploring this one (I still have three seeds).

I expected it to be sweeter (from the Sunshine Daydream) but my two plants were pretty subdued flavor-wise.  The flavor is good, its just not super loud, and is a bit less sweet than I had expected (and how it smelled growing).  Having said all that, I also think this is a definite winner.  I will keep #3 of my first three seeds popped (six total beans) and will hope for another good one next round.  

The bud is frosty (and actually dumps on a rosin press) but is somewhat subdued flavor wise.  The buds have that weird spongey texture like gg4, kind of like dry marshmallows.  It smokes real nice, with a definite soft muffled high like all of the chems.  Its strong and the high lasts for more than a minute.  

One thing I'd say, not definitively, but suggestively, as a somewhat educated guess.  I think there might be a pheno with more Sunshine Daydream than the one I have.  This could possibly sweeten up the flavor and add that awesome psychedelic edge of the Sunshine Daydream.  Total conjecture.  On the other hand maybe Male #7 x Female #8 only yields one phenotype -- or possibly it opens up the gene pool like an f2.  Who knows.  

Anyway, Baddawg's version of Sunshine 4 is worthy of attention and care.  These are some kick ass freebies.  

Archived