My new grow

Usstoner

@Usstoner you are indeed correct- @Tonygreen GG#4 RIL is Killer. Have not done huge pheno hunt just germed some and have gone a couple of times with cuts. Just had some. People here like it a lot. Big chocolate coffee and other? reek and a great mix of up and body. Looks really nice. His management approach is bang on re defoliate and strip the bottom half (at least) off the branches. It branches and makes so many bud sites that you'll end up with a pile of great small buds-which is not a real bad thing either.   

14 hours ago, BC Boy said:

@Usstoner you are indeed correct- @Tonygreen GG#4 RIL is Killer. Have not done huge pheno hunt just germed some and have gone a couple of times with cuts. Just had some. People here like it a lot. Big chocolate coffee and other? reek and a great mix of up and body. Looks really nice. His management approach is bang on re defoliate and strip the bottom half (at least) off the branches. It branches and makes so many bud sites that you'll end up with a pile of great small buds-which is not a real bad thing either.   

Yea right on. I picked up a few oz from from a friend. It’s some fire. Thanks for dropping by.

Put these in some 1 gallon pots under 600 watts hps.

baby waves 7/10 3rdcoastfamlyfarms

space waves3/3 @3rdcoastfamlyfarms

black cherry gas fems 10/10. Relentless 

88B61319-4015-4A2A-BB94-600D499338CF.thumb.jpeg.a62a808266bc1370200eca3f5a669e41.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 8:56 AM, crownpoodle said:

@Usstoner  looks nice. Filling in all the gaps.

Yea there doing better had to get dehumidifier and a better exhaust fan. They were looking rough. Lol. They been flowering for a couple days now. Thanks for dropping by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thoughts on the space waves?

Any funky smells?

Cherry gas looks killer, does she smell of cherry?
Where is that one from?
I see relentless, he does some good work.
Nice work on the grow too.:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 2:26 PM, shaggy said:

Thoughts on the space waves?

Any funky smells?

Cherry gas looks killer, does she smell of cherry?
Where is that one from?
I see relentless, he does some good work.
Nice work on the grow too.:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

Yea the space waves turned out good. Good strong smells. Good buzz but really haven’t smoked much yet. It’s all dry so I’ll let it sit in a jar for a little while. The black cherry gas is from relentless genetics fems. I have smoked some of this and it’s got a strong long lasting buzz. Seems to be pretty good. But I need to smoke more to make sure. Sometimes when I smoke something new I love it at first Lol . And it’s got more of a gas smell nothing fruity.

Black cherry gas. 
C6BC7C6E-8F0E-4495-B003-73B5A491CF63.thumb.jpeg.beb9f1754f85893e7fb5ce9a9db1e6ff.jpeg

Archived