Great Lakes 7th Anniversary Celebration

dragboatjeffy

Happy Anniversary to Great Lakes Genetics!!!
Celebrating 7 Years and 🎰 Spectacular Promos 🎰
15%-40% off sitewide and unbelievable promotions !!!
Your garden has been waiting for this sale.
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

7 Year Anniversary Promo.jpg

I have managed to scrape together about 400 U.S. dollars with which to acquire

some seeds from GLG (Hurrah) !

Obviously spoilt for choice so I thought it would be interesting to enquire of you guys

what seeds you would buy with the dosh or what seeds you have recently purchased. 

Cheers !

Morning Folks! Generic Seeds-Urban Menace and Rude Dog. Jaws-Lime OGEE F2. Strawberry Hill- Black Scratch and Chunk D Hashplant. Twenty20-Durban Sunrise. 3rd Coast Family-Brain Waves. 

Last 2 orders. There were quite a grip of freebies as you could imagine. Seems I always order then get super intrigued by the freebies. WTF is this or that? Hmm...might have to find out. 

My next order? I can look for days but wont know until I hit the order button. Then GLG has another sale the next day.

@crownpoodle, @TopShelfTrees - thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated.

A varied selection there definitely and ones I wouldn't have necessarily considered.

Now I have your attention, have you any strains that you have grown and consider

to be really potent that you would recommend please ? Potency is always my first priority !!

Not necessarily from GLG though - I seem to be hijacking the thread. Apologies !

Thanks again for the replies !

Archived