Tundras latest medical closet

72Tundra

I think it's been a while since the community seedbank thing was a thing.

good to see you back around @72Tundra, garden looks great.

I too am plagued by the compulsive desire to have many varieties to choose from in my stash of jars LOL

2 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I too am plagued by the compulsive desire to have many varieties to choose from in my stash of jars LOL

@Tynehead TomHey man good to see you as well.. do any hunting lately ? My health was shit this season and I put it off, hurts not having any venison in the old freezer. 

that’s a shame about the sharing of the beans, I just like to give back as other have been very kind to me here in the past

7 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I have always made a point to have choices. Seems to help some with tolerances, for me anyways.

@crownpoodle it’s two fold with me I sit up at night daydreaming of things I’ve held and wanna run so I start dunking them lol. Then I do like choices in the end game with daytime and night time smoke . But what a pain in the ass feeding them all, some like it hard and heavy others get all cranky. I don’t think I have ever run just one type, I keep saying I’m going to but damn it man so many to play with. Doesn’t help that I horde things from the past either, I got cuts of things I don’t have a home for. 

I did it again a couple of weeks ago when cannavore selections Lazy Sundae showed up in box , now I gotta up pot them .. smdh oh well 

@72Tundra yes it was a good season for me and the wife too which is nice to see her have success as a newish hunter. We have a 4pt (or biggier) Mule deer season that runs sept 10 to 30th here at home in our hunting region. I rarely harvest a buck in that season but came across a beauty way out in the clear while driving home with the wife after being unsuccessful sitting in a clear cut all afternoon. We we looking for a black bear when I spotted a rump shape way out in the fireweed. Took a while to decide to take him as I needed to be absolutely sure he has 4 points on one side. A 4pt in our British Columbia hunting regs is 4pts on one side , not including a brow tine. Anyhow, I took one last range reading with my leupold rangfinder and set up for the 295 yard shot.. He went down with one shot from my 7mm rem mag and the wife helped me for the whole thing. Was our first harvest together which was pretty cool to experience.  A couple weeks later during the "any buck" rifle season I took the wife out to see about filling her tag and it was over before it started LOL She spotted a big 2pt on a side hill and it went down clean.

We harvested 4 bucks by the time deer seasons were over so I am very grateful for a well stocked freezer in these trying times.

@Tynehead Tom brother I envy you two .. thank you for taking the time to type that out , I kinda just had the thrill  of the hunt reading it out … and way to GO  Mrs Tynehead ! 
300 yard that 7mm rem mag either dropped him where he stood or it was a easy blood trail to follow a short distance. We do live in trying times brother and I’m happy to here your well supplied. Enjoy a nice back strap if any are left lol .. again good shit man 

Never been a hunter boys. Pops was, from Montana. But a lifelong fishing fool. Gave away my boat and sold all my gear after an injury a few years back. Got more than my share so now issue. But my freezer is well stocked anyways. Just bartered for 25# of fresh halibut a few days back. Got my white sea bass order in already.

When I get new gear it's to take my grandkids fishing. Instill those values for them. 

@crownpoodle heck yeah these day those values are worth their weight in gold .. good shit Gpa 

I got a chuckle reading your post .. see my wife won’t touch beef/venison but will suck the eyeball out of fish 🤢 she would enjoy your freezer 

10 minutes ago, 72Tundra said:

@crownpoodle heck yeah these day those values are worth their weight in gold .. good shit Gpa 

I got a chuckle reading your post .. see my wife won’t touch beef/venison but will suck the eyeball out of fish 🤢 she would enjoy your freezer 

Lived in San Diego as a kid, dad went back to Montana every few years. Mom was good with a pressure cooker. "What's that mom?" " Meat." She didn't even  know, or care what. They grew up in the Depression, so freezer burn wasn't a word they knew. 

Not Gpa. The oldest granddaughter Nora named me Ppa. Been called worse.

13 hours ago, 72Tundra said:

@Zoot do we still share beans here at the lab ? I made some crosses I would like to share if that’s still a thing ?

Absolutely!!!

And because of the 2018 Farm Bill, seeds are now considered a hemp product, because they do not contain CBD or THC greater then 0.3% based on total dry volume weight. 

Best practice:

Be sure to wipe off the outer seed to remove any containments and/or residue that might be present on the outside.

You can also mix the hemp seed with bird seed to ship, which will further lower the possible CBD or THC content. 

@shaggy it is. Something Raspberry is also on my list of things I'd like too try. Got a pack of Mosca Raspberry Boogie regs. But I need a little better comfort level before I splash those. 

Growing stuff indoors I'm able to get tastes I've not achieved outdoors. At least that I grew outdoors. 

Learning, I hope...

13 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Absolutely!!!

And because of the 2018 Farm Bill, seeds are now considered a hemp product, because they do not contain CBD or THC greater then 0.3% based on total dry volume weight. 

Best practice:

Be sure to wipe off the outer seed to remove any containments and/or residue that might be present on the outside.

You can also mix the hemp seed with bird seed to ship, which will further lower the possible CBD or THC content. 

@Zootnice! So I can keep doing what I've recently been doing, and not be considered a fucking criminal?  How stupid is that? At least I'm past caring about where my fingerprints ended up. 

17 hours ago, 72Tundra said:

but will suck the eyeball out of fish 🤢

That talent could come in handy, say on your birthday....🤭

@72Tundra

How are you feeling now that you have been out of the sick house for a bit now?

Your energy seems up, at least by your posts...LOL

45 minutes ago, shaggy said:

@72Tundra

@shaggy when I rough cut my fish I do it near a public launch ramp. Plenty of spectators and an occasional "customer". "Are your throwing those bones away?"  "Nope, I'm going to wash it, then put it in a plastic bag for you too make soup with". 45 years, same cutting station. You got a feel for folks. They flip when I just cut off a slab and share.

53 minutes ago, shaggy said:

@72Tundra

Man I tell you what I’m doing much better, lost 35 pounds while in there. I can say I was on IV fluids for days and so caved apple juice only to have the dang hospital run out or couldn’t find any juice. Then one nurse on her lunch break went out of her way to Starbucks and got some. So sweet of her and restored my faith that good is still around these days! 

I hadn’t shaved my head or my beard since all that began and today I tore out the them clippers, felt like shearing a sheep 

And yes she is talented but I’m starting to think she is under the impression my birthday falls on leap year or something 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, 72Tundra said:

Man I tell you what I’m doing much better, lost 35 pounds while in there. I can say I was on IV fluids for days and so caved apple juice only to have the dang hospital run out or couldn’t find any juice. Then one nurse on her lunch break went out of her way to Starbucks and got some. So sweet of her and restored my faith that good is still around these days! 

I hadn’t shaved my head or my beard since all that began and today I tore out the them clippers, felt like shearing a sheep 

And yes she is talented but I’m starting to think she is under the impression my birthday falls on leap year or something 🤷‍♂️

You guys are killing me today. Wife's sick in the other room and I'm trying not to laugh out loud! 

So I’m bored so I’ll do a update, think I’m going to burn some this Washington OG tonight. D9C35EFD-F1CE-4185-AA6B-7F180F28F9DC.thumb.jpeg.bf0857e1d01fd7c49685ed90f66d0169.jpeg

a few photos of the work room as well.

first up is a cross I made while back white widow and a breath from somewhere. 730C92FB-34E7-45CB-8DA8-3E5F65CE04DC.thumb.jpeg.57c3468d0626281a93f191b952f65437.jpeg
then this is a gift I got from someone Mac1 x banana OG I’m digging it I got a few and two are growing good sized bud even on the lowers I left on. At one point they were close the the light and it was to much on the larger fan leaves before making the switch to flower. 
3C75E7CA-66AE-45FB-A268-001669708D77.thumb.jpeg.5025cf5a7db565b90d821a8d68f5f99d.jpeg

a bohdi cluster funk from the collection of his seeds I got to go through someday.

FAB270F7-2760-4C0F-B480-0D7D3271634A.thumb.jpeg.7d0e43263fb5ba73d14e6edac6cb9e34.jpeg

Then this one of two ladies from a pack of ninefold @Limos had gifted me ages ago. I couldn’t get any of the cuts to take as think my gel is funky and will get more, but I’m going to reveg this one. 
BE9E9903-9AEB-4A65-9691-1132CB9F6784.thumb.jpeg.7ced5924785dd82f334f14cbceba8bc8.jpeg

I got others going as well and will post accordingly as it picks up 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived