Allow me to introduce myself

Jace

Good morning everyone in the cannabis community my name is Jace. I'm new to the community and am eger to learn everything I can about the cannabis industry. My dad has been a member for many years. Y'all may know him as Smokin Joe. I am greatful to have him as a guide and mentor. Many thanks to those who have helped him Make it possible for me to take part in the Life changing industry of cannabis. #GROWINGSAVED MYLIFE

This is round 2 of the smokin Joe's how to grow your own pot class lol. 

The last time I tried to teach jace how to grow I got busted. It was the monster plant I had put outdoors for him to take care of that the black helicopter spotted. That was 10 years ago Las month.

3 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

The last time I tried to teach jace how to grow I got busted. It was the monster plant I had put outdoors for him to take care of that the black helicopter spotted. That was 10 years ago Las month.

I hate it when that happens. I'm not sure if I should like this or cry! 

5 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Dieselrilla was the strain. I would like to add that to our collection. It May not even be available though. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:04 AM, Smokin Joe said:

how come old Jace is on here asking for seed then?

Seems like he should have an excellent pool to swim in?

I don't care really though.

Hell I'll give seed away.

I don't even need to trade anymore. 

Gonna do a mass Overgrow next spring clear out all my seed stash except for like 4 packs.

Apollo 11 F4 from Useless

C99 from Mr. Souls own hands

Cloudwalker ( Qwerkle x Sour bubble S1) x c99 f6))

and C99 auto.

Everything else goes oh and I'm Gonna use Grape pupil as a breeder so I gotta save those too..

Hey Joe

Good to see you.

Missed you around these parts

My dad's collection is not mine. Yeah I could have access but I would rather start one of my own. I'm not in the position for a feno hunt anyways. Sorry for the confusion.

20 hours ago, Jace said:

My dad's collection is not mine. Yeah I could have access but I would rather start one of my own. I'm not in the position for a feno hunt anyways. Sorry for the confusion.

no worries, just busting balls.

What u searching for?

Just now, Jace said:

Couch lock lol. But I'm still learning about canabanoids and terps. Eventually I want a elite garden. Got some decent cuts at the moment. You have any litterateur you can send me on breeding. I love to read and knowledge is power. Thanks.

1 minute ago, crownpoodle said:

@Jace just "couch lock" is pretty broad. Would that be with, or without drool?

Lol. Gotta have drool. But no. I have problems within anxiety so The More relaxed the better. I would love to find a cut of a strain called the white. I'm told it's a clone only strain.

12 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

This was 2 weeks ago. Things have changed a bit since then, I'll update in a few days when the leaf strip happens.KIMG0791.thumb.JPG.492887b8b38d220f7d2c5ea1b50c3b58.JPG

Thanks for posting this. I tried and tried but it would not let me.

Archived