crownpoodle

11 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

BTW @Kind024, you've made my next choices easier after this. I’ve got BCG 13 #5 x Killer Chem. I don't think you had info on BCG. Maybe I'll find out? 

The BCG13 seeds came labeled just like that (BCG13). It sounds like they may be a G13 variant. I dont know for sure. Maybe @texasjack knows what they are? There were 6 seeds. 2 males and 3 females came up. The females were numbered #0, #3 and #5. #0 and #3 were very similar. They were short, stocky and sturdy Afghani looking plants scented of funky sweets. The #5 was very different. Almost like she wasn't related. She was a bit taller. She had thinner stems and leaves. Loaded with dense golf ball shape/size flowers. The flowers were very resinous, greasy resin. The scent was rich of pine sap. The strongest pine scented plant I've ever experienced. She stood out over all the plants in the room. One of my favorites. I never smoked her sensemilla. Just the leftover duff after collecting the seeds. And some finger press I made from the resin that collected in the steal bowl. Potent effects with a strong pine flavored smoke. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of that stock. She was crossed with the Romulan x Korean Skunk and the Killer Chem. There should be a pack of each in those boxes. 

When you run out of seeds let me know. If you're interested in growing more of anything I'm happy to share. 

Have fun and enjoy the infinite journey brother! 

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 5

This was the #1 I would recommend it, no reservations. No hint of intersex traits i see for now. I'm always curious when things dry, or get broken up. Look for any seeds. I've been known to leave a zipper open for a little. Maybe some heat stress. I try and pay attention, but I don't baby plants. @Kind024 I should wait and take a close look before it gets that final stamp of approval.  I think if you were to run a room of this. Maybe a scrog if you're good at them, you would have nothing but bats,and a big return. Minimal trimming. I thought it was going to foxtail a few weeks back. Nope. 

I'll follow up with some trimmed up bud shots. Thanks to all involved. Thanks for the privilege of growing out such fine genetics. 

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
7 hours ago, Kind024 said:

The BCG13 seeds came labeled just like that (BCG13). It sounds like they may be a G13 variant. I dont know for sure. Maybe @texasjack knows what they are? There were 6 seeds. 2 males and 3 females came up. The females were numbered #0, #3 and #5. #0 and #3 were very similar. They were short, stocky and sturdy Afghani looking plants scented of funky sweets. The #5 was very different. Almost like she wasn't related. She was a bit taller. She had thinner stems and leaves. Loaded with dense golf ball shape/size flowers. The flowers were very resinous, greasy resin. The scent was rich of pine sap. The strongest pine scented plant I've ever experienced. She stood out over all the plants in the room. One of my favorites. I never smoked her sensemilla. Just the leftover duff after collecting the seeds. And some finger press I made from the resin that collected in the steal bowl. Potent effects with a strong pine flavored smoke. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of that stock. She was crossed with the Romulan x Korean Skunk and the Killer Chem. There should be a pack of each in those boxes. 

When you run out of seeds let me know. If you're interested in growing more of anything I'm happy to share. 

Have fun and enjoy the infinite journey brother! 

The Romulan in the Rom SK cross is classics Romulan Joes IBL not sure where he got the old Korean Skunk or how long he had it. I know it was something that was stuck back in his freezer for many yrs. The Killer Chem Dog is rez dogs...gypsy gave classics those seeds and rez Alpha diesel (sour d ibl). Classic cross rez sour d ibl w chem 91 made alpha dog seeds.

As far as i know BC G13 is pure G13 from British Columbia. At 1 time classic had a bunch of G13s. Some he had from back in the day some from old seedbanks back in the day some people had given him. He had made a bunch of crosses w them too...but most all those got smashed on the floor by the cops when his son got popped .He had over plant count and was hiding out his bro in law from the cops. They was on meth f n up. Pissed classic off cops smashed 1000s of seeds.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, texasjack said:

The Romulan in the Rom SK cross is classics Romulan Joes IBL not sure where he got the old Korean Skunk or how long he had it. I know it was something that was stuck back in his freezer for many yrs. The Killer Chem Dog is rez dogs...gypsy gave classics those seeds and rez Alpha diesel (sour d ibl). Classic cross rez sour d ibl w chem 91 made alpha dog seeds.

As far as i know BC G13 is pure G13 from British Columbia. At 1 time classic had a bunch of G13s. Some he had from back in the day some from old seedbanks back in the day some people had given him. He had made a bunch of crosses w them too...but most all those got smashed on the floor by the cops when his son got popped .He had over plant count and was hiding out his bro in law from the cops. They was on meth f n up. Pissed classic off cops smashed 1000s of seeds.

Shame about the lost genetics.  That meth can cause some real poor judgment and behavior. 

• Like 5

Took down the Genus Romulan/ Korean Skunk x Killer Chem about  @66 days. Dry now and in the jars curing. 3 lightly packed 1/2 gallon jars of the nice. About a handful of actual trim, besides the fans I pulled off. Just a little bit lower airy stuff. Best single yield plant for me. 

The stuff hanging in the photos are branches, not small plants. The bud isn't super dense, which is fine. Except for having to stake the branches, this was an easy plant to grow. Was not sensitive to drying out, or too much water. Not a hint of nute burn or deficiency worth noting. Withe the bud not being real dense, this plant would be an outdoor monster. I need more of these for that reason alone. 

A real thank you to @Kind024 for the opportunity to grow these. (Got another going now) Mostly Harmless was another winner. That's 2 for 2. I'm running more of those shiney packs. The genetics that can be traced back to Classic are just a treat! Need to thank @texasjack  for setting me up with some different stuff from Classic. It's been worth the coin at GLG as well. Can't thank you gentlemen enough. 

PXL_20231019_003810902.jpg

PXL_20231019_004615295.jpg

PXL_20231018_185855274.jpg

PXL_20231018_185920993.jpg

PXL_20231018_150814493.jpg

PXL_20231018_150731127.jpg

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

Here we got the same Genus Romulan cross. Started at the same time. Vegged almost 4 weeks longer. Today I think is 46 days. Less stretch here, but not under the same light. Not much difference. Took her out today to remove any lowers I missed. Shadowing fans. Then add stakes. Beautiful ❤️ plant. I sure wish I could help more with smells, but just not always a lot there for me. This is the plant that smelled so strongly of dog crap. Still does. That's tough to miss. Let's hope it doesn't carry over to taste. 

I think she fills the 3x3 well. This is more than I like to take off at this stage of flower. I just got behind. This girl's tough, she'll be fine. This is a 7 gallon pot. Bet the roots are awesome. 

Again...@Kind024, @texasjack, Classic RIP.  Thank you gentlemen and anyone else involved in this great work. It's nice when plants are enjoyable to grow. 

PXL_20231021_175333322.jpg

PXL_20231021_174547555.jpg

PXL_20231021_174603483.jpg

PXL_20231021_175712628.jpg

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Genus Seeds Sour Cookies x Alpha Dog. About 2 weeks above soil. Potted to 5x5 yesterday from solos. I started using these starter bags. Nice! 

PXL_20231118_224508563.jpg

PXL_20231117_192928304.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1