crownpoodle

Black triangle eh? Very cool that’s a killer strain brother! That’s very cool, the split tip leaf, here’s hoping they turn out great for you, both killer strains imo

• Like 8
2 hours ago, TopShelfTrees said:

Black triangle eh? Very cool that’s a killer strain brother! That’s very cool, the split tip leaf, here’s hoping they turn out great for you, both killer strains imo

I "thought" it was BT from @texasjack, but he thought otherwise. Mom's Mystery Meat for now. I do have more seeds if they turn out nice.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Greetings Brother @crownpoodle, I made some Black Triangle f2 seeds during the outdoor season of '18. There were multiple mothers. They were all labeled with letters rather than numbers. If your stock is Black Triangle f2 labeled with a letter than chances are it may be from the '18 outdoor project. There were some good plants in that project. Those seeds have been spread far. Where did you get yours?

The flower you pasted in the last post look like Black Triangle. 

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Kind024 said:

Greetings Brother @crownpoodle, I made some Black Triangle f2 seeds during the outdoor season of '18. There were multiple mothers. They were all labeled with letters rather than numbers. If your stock is Black Triangle f2 labeled with a letter than chances are it may be from the '18 outdoor project. There were some good plants in that project. Those seeds have been spread far. Where did you get yours?

The flower you pasted in the last post look like Black Triangle. 

The bud shots were Amherst SD and Blackened Oranges. Those BTs are in the next run that's vegging in the 2x2 now. The ASD is pretty big. Be a good one to top I think. Besides @texasjack and @shaggy I'm not sure where they would have came from. @Cannaburter sent me some stuff too but I don't think it was those.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, crownpoodle said:

The bud shots were Amherst SD and Blackened Oranges. Those BTs are in the next run that's vegging in the 2x2 now. The ASD is pretty big. Be a good one to top I think. Besides @texasjack and @shaggy I'm not sure where they would have came from. @Cannaburter sent me some stuff too but I don't think it was those.

There was a guy on another forum who made Black Triangle f2 and spread them around. 

At this stage both of these could pass for Black Triangle at a glance.

image.png.a39671079c11d6739f20ef03cc0c20e3.png

image.png.44c5cbcd99f252306085df4a1670d296.png

Plants look good brother. 

Keep on keepin' on!

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 2
1 hour ago, crownpoodle said:

@shaggy I'm not sure where they would have came from.

You sure could have gotten them from me.

I was not able to pop the BT that @Kind024was good enough to send me.

He sent me several packs too, I shipped em off to those I thought would grow them out in hopes of sending our boy @Kind024 some photos of his work.

And WOW looks like it may have actually worked.

I have heard nothing from anyone else.

So good work @crownpoodle way to come through for the family here.

Do you still have the package they came in?

Do you remember what it looked like?

I think it was all silver with a generic label on it.........  Black and white.........LOL

May have had latitude and longitude numbers to go along with the name.

If I remember correctly that is.......

Are the little emojis fucked up for everyone.🤔

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have some of those and actually have some to my boy Skunkhunter who is growing some as we speak. I’ll get ya some pics @Kind024also I am going to pop some in the near future as well as it’s one I’ve always wanted to grow from Bodhi. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, TopShelfTrees said:

I have some of those and actually have some to my boy Skunkhunter who is growing some as we speak. I’ll get ya some pics @Kind024also I am going to pop some in the near future as well as it’s one I’ve always wanted to grow from Bodhi. 

@TopShelfTrees did I send you those? 

• Like 4
On 1/19/2023 at 6:19 PM, shaggy said:

You sure could have gotten them from me.

I was not able to pop the BT that @Kind024was good enough to send me.

He sent me several packs too, I shipped em off to those I thought would grow them out in hopes of sending our boy @Kind024 some photos of his work.

And WOW looks like it may have actually worked.

I have heard nothing from anyone else.

So good work @crownpoodle way to come through for the family here.

Do you still have the package they came in?

Do you remember what it looked like?

I think it was all silver with a generic label on it.........  Black and white.........LOL

May have had latitude and longitude numbers to go along with the name.

If I remember correctly that is.......

Are the little emojis fucked up for everyone.🤔

@shaggy I can't find what's left right now. But I think I  remember the packaging being plain. Seeds in a tube with letters, or in a tube in a sm bag. I'm blaming the confusion on when I was so sick. I’ve got a seed package graveyard I can look in too. I'll get more pics that show some curious branching. Curious to me, but I'm paying attention to more now too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 days. Some older leaves starting to look a little ratty. The buds are looking pretty good. Starting to get hard, adding some bulk. Sorry, not sure which plant is which today. Too windy too get them out or get to them. 

New veg tent delivery tomorrow. Time to shift gears. Going to lay the 2x2x4 on it's side for starting stuff. Clones, etc.

0123231102_HDR.thumb.jpg.0f8bbb4de33bbf30b471e24cef7441fd.jpg0123231103_HDR.thumb.jpg.b00718f422f7163ff7b1820a87b2ae47.jpg0123231103a_HDR.thumb.jpg.00278d4c42dfd8be40b8f3beff9943f6.jpg0123231104_HDR.thumb.jpg.31b0fd85682f1111ab9ac3a3908eb9c8.jpg0123231104.thumb.jpg.94c196a183e33b26cd022d705a54f9d7.jpg0123231104a.thumb.jpg.845fdc000641a7847f28df0a44106609.jpg

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 6
  • Nice Job 2
  • Yummy 1
48 minutes ago, TopShelfTrees said:

Looking very nice my brother. Well done 👊🏻

I like the idea of laying her down for seedlings/cuts etc. killer idea tbh 💡 

I saw someone else thinking they would try. Not sure where. Not sure if they did, but I am. Tired of a weak-ass set-up prior to the 4x4. Won't be big areas, but I'm going to have all 3 set up properly. Good environment control. 

No more gun shy dog here. Going to pop something I've had lurking but was a bit leary, with some of my bonehead issues. Not sure which something yet, but it might help me stay more focused. 

• Like 6

Had everyone out of the 2x2 for a close look. Sherbikerbubble fems, check. Can't tell sex on any of the rest. Makes me nervous I have more fellas than I want. 

I need to start popping more seeds at once. Make sure I have what I want. At least I think that's the idea. No empty spots allowed. Now what to soak. Plenty of fine choices. 

• Like 3

OK fellas. My efforts at deciding what next have been hijacked. All that wasted time looking, thinking, deciding, changing my mind 13 times, then seeing something I forgot about. Just wasted...or was that me again? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 1

if ya drop those blackberry cookies and find that blackberry cobbler you can tease top for not picking it as well HAHAHA. but for real you will like her if you decide to try her out. i ran all three in the same grow as was pleased with all three, but that cookies and the blackberry cobbler was/is pretty fucking insane.

awesome  ..

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

The pack of Blackberry Cookies was already out. That frigging fade is beautiful. Be a nice Thanksgiving plant, the cobbler pheno.

Not going in 1 gallon pots either. I'm thinking 3s. I've got 5s too. I have smart pots, but I don't see many used here. Interesting.

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 5
  • Nice Job 2

ya brother she is a beautiful plant, even if ya don't get a cobbler you will still get some great plant's. how ever getting the cobble for the cookies is your best bet.

very nice  ..

• Like 5

@crownpoodlepersonally I like 4’s for my style and means, smart pots are great too, 3 is the smallest I normally run, it’s really just preference  and how often you want to feed/Fertigation as I’ve seen insane plants grown in a damn solo cup lol. Glad you went with those . Stoked to see what you get

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1