Stoney-When-Lit

Sicwidit76

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 13 flower for the big ones day 5 for clones. SWL I hope has quit stretching fpog back right is coming right along love it's staying short and stocky.

IMG_20211026_081241519.jpg

Ty happy with what my little 100 watt Leds are doing i keep the SWL light 8 in from top of it, one day i'll be able to upgrade to HLG 300 bloom light for my tent.

58 minutes ago, Sicwidit76 said:

Ty happy with what my little 100 watt Leds are doing i keep the SWL light 8 in from top of it, one day i'll be able to upgrade to HLG 300 bloom light for my tent.

If money is an issue dont shy away from other lights with the same diods bro. HLG doesnt do anything special really other than assemble in the US. Supposebly better diodes through contract with Samsung, but even if thats true the bump in efficientcy is negletable. Maybe few single digit % difference at most from a Spider Farmer, Viparspectra, Mars Hydro or even no name knock off. 

I pull over 1gram per Watt with my cheap knock offs and they cost less than $1 per Watt

21 hours ago, Sicwidit76 said:

Yep these were my first ever took 9 got 5 to root in  ten days  just water put in to rapid rooters now there all in hempy buckets and all growing nicely.  

How long did it take you all the way from cutting and sending clones into flower? Mine start to look a bit shitty and droopy now after almost 3 weeks since cut. I had to spray neem oil which didnt seem to help the clones at all either lol...

20 minutes ago, Zett said:

If money is an issue dont shy away from other lights with the same diods bro. HLG doesnt do anything special really other than assemble in the US. Supposebly better diodes through contract with Samsung, but even if thats true the bump in efficientcy is negletable. Maybe few single digit % difference at most from a Spider Farmer, Viparspectra, Mars Hydro or even no name knock off. 

I pull over 1gram per Watt with my cheap knock offs and they cost less than $1 per Watt

Ment i'll upgrade to stronger light is all i'm currently running 2 ts 600 mars hydro's now and love what there doing for the price i use 6in to exhaust and  i use 6in ducting for passive intake and temps nvr go above 81 at the tops with light 8 in above. Tho i'm looking at the Viaspectra xs2000. 

So i took 9 total i dipped 5 in clonex right into rapid rooters then into my humidity dome then spayed with water those survived other 4 no clonex so after 2 weeks no roots i killed them. Took 10-14 days for roots to show out the rooters once i saw roots they went right to hempy buckets and right into flower cause there mom is so tall i didnt veg really at all to keep them shorter. My humidity dome is 2 dollar aluminum  baking pan from dollar store lol el cheapo here. Also temp on clones 82 with 100% Rh .

10 minutes ago, Sicwidit76 said:

So i took 9 total i dipped 5 in clonex right into rapid rooters then into my humidity dome then spayed with water those survived other 4 no clonex so after 2 weeks no roots i killed them. Took 10-14 days for roots to show out the rooters once i saw roots they went right to hempy buckets and right into flower cause there mom is so tall i didnt veg really at all to keep them shorter. My humidity dome is 2 dollar aluminum  baking pan from dollar store lol el cheapo here. Also temp on clones 82 with 100% Rh .

Thanks man if it took yours 10 to 14 for roots to show through the rapid rooters it will take a while to show in my solo cups. I just kept mine in the veg tent with cheap humidifier. RH is around 80. They looked great until I sprayed that neem oil, now they are droppy...might also go through reveg on top of that since I took them after first week flower...oh well I really tried to make this harder than it needs to be lol

Ill use rapid rooters next time

When mine drooped they were under the light in the tent so i took the tray and set it outside the tent next the vent were light from the tent hit them nvr drooped again for me. If you look of picture i posted of FPOG male you'll see my clones set when lights were off in tent i put them under 45w cfl for 6 hrs i did forget i ran 18/6 with the clones.

I checked two other solo cups and got lots of roots in the bottom. I will let them dry out now and then give little feeding. I have not let the soil dry at all since cutting, but I think they are overwatered now. Hope they make it through, but aloe seems to work. Cheap $5 plant can make you hundreds of clones

20211026_225848.thumb.jpg.71de345f4334bac3df788c8737912ee8.jpg

1 hour ago, Sicwidit76 said:

Day 14

SWL first pic

Day 7 Clones taking off sure roots have hit rez second picture

IMG_20211028_075540149.jpg

IMG_20211028_075442682_BURST001.jpg

Nice work man! They look like they are enjoying themselves. 

I will germ all my FPOG F4s this weekend.

btw, cloning was a success! They didnt like the neem oil treatment at all, it must have been too strong(had some flies from different pots...stupid me). Burned almost all their leaves

But now they all bounced back and have fresh new growth along with the roots I posted few days ago. 

I can highly recommend Aloe Vera and then straight into soil. Looks like I will have close to 100% success rate even though I tortured the poor puppies with the neem oil along the way. 

Thats great on the clones i got 100% When i used clonex and right into the rapid rooters just wish i would of taken more fpog clones didnt get any to root they didnt get clonex. Just ordered some new lights not impressed with grow tents second run with mine and when lights on inside you can see pinholes every where even on flaps i've nvr opened. So going to build my own box/tent with some 8mm panda i have 12x32 roll for flower and just veg in the tent from now on.

I got 7/10 FPOG tap roots since checking last night and transplanted those into solo cups. Hoping the rest will pop roots by tonight. Been about 60 HRs so going pretty good 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks 

Really liking the myster pieces #2 x super skunk really frosty its the one in middle there my camera does it no justice and the SWL has juicy fruit smell would of swore i was chewing some and Fpog is back left counting her as 3 weeks she took A week longer to show sex when I flipped she coming along great they all are amazed what 200 watts are doing lol.

• 2 weeks later...

@@jaws 

You grew SWL out correct if so how long did she take? Cause mine all the pistils have turned orange at week 5 nvr had one do this I mean entire plant is orange some of tops still shooting white pistils but every where else orange as well the trichs have went from white to brown you can see with naked eye there brown and i scoped a piece  and all were amber at 6wks? Is this normal got me thinking it may have self pollinated but went over entire plant didnt see any male flowers. The clones are not turning orange like the Mom I'll try and get some pictures but the site hasnt been letting me just ques picture to be uploaded then nada been trying since last week to post pictures gave up. Ty for any help you can throw me.

humm ya i believe they went into the mid 60's along with everything else in that batch, did not get many pics of here though.

2-9.thumb.JPG.b55d8d75167f367020002a688cd0429e.JPG864103534_stoneywhenlitf1-3.thumb.JPG.c7e3e50465e26a43f85a4d6031d705ab.JPG

some orange in the cut pic, would really like to see your pics if you can get them up.

peace ..

Archived