• Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Sicwidit76 said:

Finally got them to upload day 50 pictures

IMG_20211201_080803320.jpg

IMG_20211201_080746194.jpg

IMG_20211201_080632025.jpg

IMG_20211201_080653523.jpg

Very pretty, thanks for the pictures. My FPOG are about 4 weeks old now. Ill upload some pics when in flower. I have 9/10 still going, lost one in first 2 weeks. Rest looks healthy. 

Love it still holding the fruity smell i'm chop at day 60. The FPOG and Mp#2 are doing great as well i'll get pictures when i  chop the SWL down she takes half the tent up. 

1 hour ago, Sicwidit76 said:

Love it still holding the fruity smell i'm chop at day 60. The FPOG and Mp#2 are doing great as well i'll get pictures when i  chop the SWL down she takes half the tent up. 

Hopefully my FPOG is a fast finisher as well. I grew so many Sativa hybrids recently, the long flower time gets tiring.

Those pictures are of the Stoney when lit seeds of jaws I'll post some of the FPOG there in back left of the last photo above there at week 7. 

So Harvesting at right time my goal this run been using a scope to check the trich's there pretty much 80 amber rest cloudy have I waited to long? Should I chop her now or wait? The clones a week behind 70% Cloudy rest amber. Any suggestions appreciated.

Id chop them down for sure now. I wish something would finish that quick in my tent.

Also might be diffrent if you check calixis vs sugar leafe. Sugar leaves turn amber before the calix as far as I can tell

• 2 weeks later...

Archived