NON JAWS GENETICS.

JAWS

ya just could not pass up $75 an oz for this type bud, and i got an extra 20 g's on top of that.

was told this was any time i want thing as well, new different smoke but all this type, nugs and very very trimmed and processed.

sweet  ..

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
8 minutes ago, shaggy said:

The picture compression here at the lab has that effect also.

@shaggy Bingo! Now I can blame @Zoot for my shitty photos. I'll have to see if the tablet transfers better. It's awkward but if it works...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Nice Job 1
13 minutes ago, JAWS said:

ya just could not pass up $75 an oz for this type bud, and i got an extra 20 g's on top of that.

was told this was any time i want thing as well, new different smoke but all this type, nugs and very very trimmed and processed.

sweet  ..

Don’t blame ya, I couldn’t either. Wow 75$ a zip! Damn I though 120 was amazing for quads. 

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 2

120$ for a Q ! Holy sheep shit ! That is nuts, that’s government dispensary prices here, and it’s damn sure not top shelf. Blows my mind, they are selling people mids at boutique/craft/designer prices, what a joke!@xxxMEMNOCHxxx

• Like 4
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1

And that is why I grow my own. Even my shitty weed is normally better than the weed that I can get from the dispensary.   I’m not the best grower either.  I do occasionally make my rounds to go pick up some concentrates but never fuck with the flowers or the edibles They’re a complete ripoff. 

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 2
  • Nice Job 1
11 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

And that is why I grow my own. Even my shitty weed is normally better than the weed that I can get from the dispensary.   I’m not the best grower either.  I do occasionally make my rounds to go pick up some concentrates but never fuck with the flowers or the edibles They’re a complete ripoff. 

@xxxMEMNOCHxxx you nailed it. You also know what's in it, and not in it. I'm getting up there and would rather not intentionally poison myself anymore. I would not want anything anymore with unknown input. Except the bootleg gummies once in a whole. Oh yeah.🤤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 1

there is some skittles here as well, not sure what it's like but it looks good and is the same price.

why waste space in my tents growing bud when i can just buy it cheap, use all my space for my seed making business.

interesting for-sure  ..

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 2
40 minutes ago, JAWS said:

there is some skittles here as well, not sure what it's like but it looks good and is the same price.

why waste space in my tents growing bud when i can just buy it cheap, use all my space for my seed making business.

interesting for-sure  ..

@JAWSI bet a man of your skill could justify just about anything you need! Or is it went? 

One the plumber leaves I can too. I'll see what's left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 1
1 hour ago, crownpoodle said:

I'm getting up there and would rather not intentionally poison myself anymore. I would not want anything anymore with unknown input.

Good advice, I don't trust the stores here either, they add terps to shitty weed all the time.

No thank you!

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
3 hours ago, JAWS said:

sweet  ..

That would make some good something, if it doesn't smoke well. Shatter in your  house @JAWS, coconut oil butter in mine. Great stuff on my wife's arthritis. Lifesaver. Where I am most like that's machine trimmed.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

made two HELLO's and got my coin back already, waiting to see how they like it. they were very FISHED EYED when looking at it so we shall see.

onward  ..

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1

looking for information on how to dry/cure my buds into this.

1446447346_weddingcake-4.thumb.JPG.74119130f203942bdd69579ce7e6c808.JPG1161185787_weddingcake-5.thumb.JPG.9c88dc4e634883df6198833a0854e5e1.JPG

i have never worried or thought much about doing this with my buds, mainly it went so fast and i produced so little it was just not needed. these days i'm getting better yields but far less movement of the product so now it's in house longer so i thought this would be something worth learning, if for nothing else easier storage.

still have some from the last harvest and wanted to try to produce this kind of dry end product, and help would be fantastic.

thank you  ..

• Like 3

ok so lets see here i did some trimming.

on the left we have 1 oz of gmo dawg, in the middle we have 19 g's of wedding cake and finally on the right we have 1 oz of memory loss bc1/f2.

trim-1.thumb.JPG.2c1e3edfe35303ad00ef6d6ccf534593.JPG

here we have the oz of gmo dawg layed out and untrimmed.

trim-2.thumb.JPG.114d8c1131f2abb6c8838dc3a094ee96.JPGtrim-3.thumb.JPG.fdfccbdf5e4a053a11a587d4f4e1fa19.JPG

here we have the oz of gmo dawg after a trim session.

trim-4.thumb.JPG.3b8f23a5a89151af34f3bc82fa2086b0.JPGtrim-5.thumb.JPG.dfdfce8cb1d2d4be194812d6159d67c2.JPG

finally we have the oz of gmo dawg in its bag.

trim-6.thumb.JPG.edde9bd660b83fbe80b604b1ff7908af.JPG

so after the trim the buds look better the bag appeal is better, how ever i started with 28 g's and ended up with 23 g's so i lost a full 5 g's with the trim. ahh now at this point that does not matter to me at all this was a test for drying/curing. i did throw out any stems and any buds smaller then my thumb nail was pur into the scrap pile.

ok so friends what's my next step in this process, what's the proper way to sure this bud out ??.

going to let it sit out in the open air for a bit, i'll wait for any help any of you might be able to give me on how to move forward.

going to go ahead and do this to the oz of memory loss as well.

thanks for any help  ..

• Like 2

@JAWS it wasn't an intentional attempt at curing, but it had a good result. For long storage I trimmed like you did, vacuum sealed it, put it in a jar in a drawer. Did it with anything really good. I found if the weed was too dry, or not enough in the bag it, would get crushed to dust. I'd pull a jar out 6 months later to great quality. Hadn't thought about this lately.  I'll see how it goes for you.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

i think i know what i need to do here, same thing i learned years ago. next step would be th jars and burping and all the jive. was just wanting to know if the big dis did the same or something different.

like i said before i have in the past never needed to do this with any of my harvest, once the harvest was over and the dry was complete the smoke was gone gone out the door. these days though i'm way more into seeds but i do have bud plants hanging around and i just wanted to try my hand at some SOLID dry/curing. after getting this wedding cake bud i was like humm fuck i wonder if i could do this type of dry/curing.

i think i just need some jars, and fuck me i use to have many around but have sense thrown them out because i stop needing them. time to start saving those pickle jars again, i'll keep throwing up pics of this until the end where ever that might be.

peace  ..

• Like 2

I use the old school jars and burp etc. but I was taught to use a cold cure/dry (keep the area around 60-65 f . I hang dry whole plant minus fans. Usually 12-15 days in the cool air, then do a further trim to completion. And add to the jars, I use the little Amazon hygrometers in each jar to keep it at an even 58% . I also do a minimum of 45 days but usually 60-75 for 75% of strains, I have found that some terps dissipate in this time and have come to learn scent/taste wise those terps for the most part. I will say since switching to LED the terps seem to be much more present after all is said and done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

That GMO DAWG looks real nice! LOOOVE ZME SOME GMO, still kicking myself I never grabbed the Dookie Bros cut of it and the wedding cake last year. 

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

ya i put that 23 grams into a jar so we shall see how it goes.

and ohh ya the gmo * stardawg really had some oder for-sure, have no idea for-sure what it was the gmo or star dawg. leaning towards gmo because i have grown star dawg and i do not remember it scaring me during the flower process like this hybrid did.

peace  ..

• Like 3

EXACTLY why I want the gmo I’m into DANK! The danker the better imho. The stuff that danks up your house all day after rolling up a grip, that lingers on your clothing and permeates into things. I have a few REAL STINKY strains I’ve held onto forever. But the gmo has the dank, killer indica buzz, super sticky just high grade buzz. First time I had garlic cookies(gmo) was about 3 years back , thought I’d hate it , sounded dumb af in fact, until he cracked that mason jar! It instantly started assaulting my olfactory senses and just had my mouth watering. Needless to say I went back to his uncles barn and bought the whole P and 3/4 he had. Left, And asked about a clone, sadly he never kept a clone/mom out of the 20 beans he had. I actually think about it often because it really made that kind of an impression. 

• Like 3

is there a list any where that has all or at least many GMO hybrids listed, would love to look that over and see what all i have with the gmo in the mix.

got some GMO{GARLIC COOKIES} * CHEMDOG 91 SKUNK VA could be worth a run .

peace  ..

• Like 2
  • Yummy 1

Hmmm I know of a bunch but can’t place them all right now. Garlic sherbert, gmo Kush, garlic breath (that one’s epic! I’ve had a few zips grown immaculately before) Han Solo burger. I’ll see if I can find a list or just make my brain work, guess it’s time to blaze another 🤔 

I would 1000% pop those ones @JAWSthats sounds like a deadly combo imo.

1 hour ago, crownpoodle said:

@TopShelfTrees ya got my attention with your GMO description. Don't think i have any, but maybe? 

If you found those in the stash in any form I would be extremely jealous not gonna lie. 

• Like 1