Let's get wrecked, trying some new seeds from swarleyseeds.com

Hellablaked

On one positive note my soil is looking really kick ass after all the Amendments I mixed in last year finally broke down and decomposed into the ground instead of looking like the clay soil looked before so that nice dark black gold humus and biocharr from the forest fires a few years back. Looking like the kind of soil I can just water for the whole season and the plants will be still kicking ass.. I'm excited for next year. Can't wait to start some plants inside under lights right now and start pheno hunting and maybe even get a few plants bred before a season starts...

one can hope

🤷

20221212_114741.jpg

20221212_114718.jpg

I'll try to get a better picture tomorrow I just snapped those ones quick when I was trying to turn the weeds over in the garden so they can start breaking down into compost

I hit up so early seeds.com they don't have any of the train wreck genetics on their site anymore but I'm hoping they might have some old packs that they'll sell me cuz man those 10-dollar Packs were some killer deals..

I just wish I could have seen the genetics come to fruition

Not to mention the train ride to the next I got from Jaws I was saving those for the 2022 season and it drives you crazy knowing that my neighbors have them for sure...

they don't even grow or even care what they're worth to me they just deny everything and yet still act like I'm doing them some kind of dirt by just being alive here cuz they used to use my property as part of their yard cuz no one lived on it for 20 years before I bought it

ANYWAYS... back to positive thoughts

Thanks for listening yall

Archived