Let's get wrecked, trying some new seeds from swarleyseeds.com

Hellablaked

From swarleyseeds.com (killer deals and unique strains of classics brednwith Hawaiian land races and a few of Brother Randall's creations, I ordered a bunch at beginning of Summer as they were on Etsy really cheap and I am very broke.. bad planning and worse decisions led to most of them, if not all, getting fried by the several heat waves, or, trampled by my wife's drunk girlfriend and her dumb doggo(and our dumb doggos as well, haha)

Anyways I finally got around to ordering some more of thenjack wrecks I jntend d to pheno hunt, as those are my two favorite outdoor strains to grow and smoke.. but now he has added at least ten or fifteen new varieties to try and some seemed pretty interesting, and at least affordable.. along with a 5 dollar bic lighter that comes with 3 random fem seeds of random strains  from him and www.happybirdseed.com , who I want to try out soon as well..

Today my package came and I received:

12  seeds (price of ten) Jack wreck (Trainwreck x Jack Herer)

10 seeds Hawaiian Jack

((Hawaiian x Afghani) x Jack wreck)

10 seeds Ghost Wreck

((Durban poison) x (ghost train haze) x Jack Wreck

Plus two lighters which came with 

1 seed purple healer 

(Alaskan purple x Master Kush)

1seed cloud glider

(juicyfruit x Master Kush)

1seed mellow tone inn

(Frost boss x Master Kush)

And ten seeds of pineapple surfer, which i forgot the lineage for the moment, will post later..

Edit that's incorrect, it was:

Pineapple Doc OG

Pineapple Doc OG 5-Pack Regular Collectables.

Pineapple Surfer X Doc OG

Pineapple Surfer = Ghost Breeder creation, Special Pineapple F4 x Old Surfer

Doc OG = Rare Dankness creation

That was the freebie 5 pack I am germenating 3 out of as well..

plus I believe a few other freebies.. put half of each and all the singles in water.. 

It's gonna be a fun week! as I also received from a person on Facebook marketplace 4 seeds each beyond the brain

(mandala seeds)

braindamage

(beyond the brain x Trainwreck)

Cheetoz

(Cheetah piss x runtz)

Hoping these are not shitty f2 reproductions and are legit seeds, but rather sceptical due to packaging and fact I got them on Facebook from people who mysteriously have damn near every single famous or trendy new strain, all for the same prices as each other .. ($5 each) quite a bit pricier than swarley but I had to give it a test..

Will try and keep this log updated and hoping to have a good grow and find some awesome keepers and breeders.

Thanks guys and gals ...

Blake

IMG_20210819_062659.jpg

IMG_20210819_062717.jpg

• 4 months later...

might have bailed @JAWS.

I'm weary of people asking for seed.

Not that we don't give them away freely, but at least join some conversations around the board. Hope you didn't send many seeds bro.

And I'm not saying he was only here for seed either.

Some people honestly need help 

ya not sure what to think, i sent him a few wreck pieces as he seemed very interested in the wreck.

would not be the first time i have been scammed but its been a while sense the last time.

peace  ..

In my short time on this ball of rock I have found that usually there is a story beneath what we see. It helps make sense of it all. I've worked with youth for 30 years plus and if you stop at the sometimes awful surface behavior you miss the real stuff. I've always looked for good. I have been disappointed a few times but for the most part it has kept me sane and mostly optimistic about the human race (a bit tougher these days 🙂 ). Perhaps not a seed scammer but rather a shitty backstory unfolding. Or a scammer and what the hell do I know 🙂 

1 minute ago, JAWS said:

he may pop back up with some great pics and info, but then again may be not. will just have to wait and see how it goes.

peace  ..

That's exactly what I was thinking brother man.

no need to jump to conclusions yet

7 hours ago, BC Boy said:

In my short time on this ball of rock I have found that usually there is a story beneath what we see. It helps make sense of it all. I've worked with youth for 30 years plus and if you stop at the sometimes awful surface behavior you miss the real stuff. I've always looked for good. I have been disappointed a few times but for the most part it has kept me sane and mostly optimistic about the human race (a bit tougher these days 🙂 ). Perhaps not a seed scammer but rather a shitty backstory unfolding. Or a scammer and what the hell do I know 🙂 

I agree on the backstop option @BC Boy, but I also believe in reciprocity. Maybe he got arrested or something. Bunch a sick folks too. That's a long time to go MIA. I've given away so many packs of seeds. Extra plants too. I asked for nothing in return, but was generally rewarded.  When someone asks me for something and gives me a backstory 1st, I'm all in generous. I've given away fishing and surfing gear my whole life. I saw a need. My payback can't be measured. 

If he's still lurking he might see this and respond, or see it and not respond. Or he's on a different forum under some new moniker poaching seeds. Imagine me trying to disguise my way of spewing on a different forum. You guys would out me so fast!

I would like for Josh to get some feedback on the seeds he sent.

Seeing how he has a breeder working on a trainwreck crosses.

Maybe he is growing them all the way out and then providing a full report? Or maybe he was just looking for free sense we will not know until it pops back in.

I have been MIA for months at a time before and it's not uncommon although I wish he would respond to @JAWS

Oh I would have sent a bunch of train wreck seeds I have crossed with Cinderella that I made a while ago never like the train wreck myself so I didn't grow it again

yup the the gifts i have given over the years ALWAYS comes back to me in some ay for-sure, and not at bashing this guys was just wanting to see/know how they did for him. not really mad and not mad at him juast wondering how any of them did is all.

and the scammer comment hey that's part of being a giving person, i know that sound wrong but shit ive been taken so many times over two decades i can't even remember most of them i'm sure of that. i just need to not fall for every story i hear but i have some much in the seed area i really like to share and help ppl out so it's a part of the game when i dod get scammed.

all good  ..

i hear ya i that one brother 

I've had worse treatment from family.

And not saying he even did you wrong.

Hell i've received lots of seed gifts some I grew some I haven't but I have only grown testers once.

Too much pressure for me.

I have a grip of free seed sitting waiting for me now.

Freakshow's... so excited to try them

But I offered a trade for them..

Fingers crossed @JAWS

3 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Fingers crossed @JAWS

@Ilynnboy now that should be interesting to watch. Is that the one with white seeds?

19 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

i hear ya i that one brother 

I've had worse treatment from family.

And not saying he even did you wrong.

Hell i've received lots of seed gifts some I grew some I haven't but I have only grown testers once.

Too much pressure for me.

Fingers crossed @JAWS

freakshow is that a strain or a person ?.

peace  ..

2 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

Quite the specimen 

There is a guy in Amsterdam trying to get it to vera gatedThere is a guy in Amsterdam trying to get it to vera gated

my cannabis Christmas present just arrived yesterday. 40 seeds of the purple freakshow. I have waited a lifetime for the seeds and I am so happy that they have been gifted to me I have promised to make more seed and pass them along.

hopefully this time next year I will be able to share some

• 11 months later...

No great  pics, season was a bust due to family shit....😡

First our rv transmission failed and we broke down in October out of state  visiting the wife's grandmother, didn't get back to the property till almost July and everything I owned just about got stolen by shifty neighbors, ended up having to get a restraining order to keep them out but couldn't afford a lawyer for small claims court so even tho me and the sheriff's could see my tools and equipment in their yard they did nothing. Been a really rough few months without a vehicle whe we live 18 miles from the nearest store...

Hopefully buying a van tomorrow tho and finally collecting genetics again to get an early start onb2023 outdoor..

Will definitely be posting a thread when I get some stuff innthe dirt byt not gonba jump the gun like last time, lol

Sorry about disappearing without letting yall know, didn't have a phone for a few months.. was very stressful.

Oh well, life goes on 

Blessing 

Blake 

Archived