Ma Gooey x Cakefighter

crownpoodle

Started inside end of February. Got my man Weston helping me topdress today. Worm poop, seabird poop. Anything poop when you're 4 is cool. Working on even watering too. He's great company!378759902_0723211712d_HDR2.thumb.jpg.74aa68f729a8437a49e288754f32767b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Getting frostier and getting heavy. There's a couple small spots of mold I'm just watching. Might have to lop another branch from it. 

Regardless of strength, smells, or taste, having more of these will have to be found. Anybody has some they aren't going to run, I have quite a selection of all kinds of gear I'm willing to trade. Just sayin'. I've got some similar crosses, but I'm not sure which contributor has the mold resistance. I'm guessing Ma Gooey, but then again I don't know shit. I know I need to establish cloning protocols so I don't have to go begging in the future. I have an Aphgooie x for next in the tent. Might be outdoor potential there too.

0905211539a~2.jpg

0905211539.jpg

0905211539b_HDR.jpg

Don't cut your branch @crownpoodle, especially during flower. Just add about 2-3 cups of milk (any DAIRY MILK),  about 1 tbsp of baking soda, and a FEW DROPS of dishsoap or some sort of mild bar soap to 1 gallon of water. Spray your leaves with this about 1-2 times per week, and the mold will be gone. A few more will pop up, but this the best and cheapest way to deal with it. Almost every leafy plant gets powdery (white) mildew/mold around this time of year. It's not really the plant, it's the humidity, then dry, then humid...Stay the leaves, but if some gets in a bud, it won't hurt it. Just make sure you spray BEFORE or AFTER sunset, never in direct sunlight.

I don't have one spot of powdery mildew on this plant, nor did I mention PM. No offense, but this treatment is a waste of time and energy for me. Been there. Done that. Not repeating.

I actually never said you mentioned mildew, but some ppl use mildew and mold interchangeably....You did bowery say "but then again I don't know shit." So I offered a word. As you were though.

Hey De Sam. I was being serious, not sarcastic. But I admit I am quite sarcastic. Opinionated too. So treat yourself to something different. Jump right in. I have people I started out by having differing views on things. 6 months later I'm sharing seeds with him, or her. Not sure. We didn't trade. Interest was shown on something I had so I gave it to him. I was rewarded 3 fold when I expected nothing.

These people genuinely care about each other. Not just with a keyboard either. 

• 4 weeks later...

I smoked some of this when it was 1st dry. Smoked just dandy, but no exceptional traits to report at the time. Have to look but it's been at least 2 weeks in the jars now. I burned half of one out back with the cats while I had a couple cups of coffee this morning. Then I went in, turned the heater on and slept for another hour on the couch. That doesn't happen much. 

After more testing, it seems I got another strong one. Nice body stone too,but not too heavy. Pretty long life to the buzz. Another jar and a half for the cool, dark closet. 

I'm not much of a social user anymore myself. But I love showing up to the boys kicking dirt checking the surf. Leave them with a fatty while I walk for an hour. When I got back it's "what was that?" Traded some for some fresh Bluefin Tuna a couple hours later. I fucking love "barter town"!!!

Different approach today. Vaped a couple loads before cats, coffee, and a fatty. Back on the couch again for 1 1/2 hours. Wife's having coffee, reading the paper going about her morning. Finally I get shook a little. You ok? "I'm great now, but this as an evening jar." Keeper. 

Last night it's late. Can't sleep. Looking for a heavy hitter so went here. We got about 3 weeks and some days in the jar now. Went for the vape. Power I know is there. The taste though has changed. Straight up, old school, heavy hash. Not sort of. Not hmm, that's interesting. Right there. Even more obvious on exhale. Expanded so hard I snotted on myself. Been a long time since I had weed hit me this hard. My weed "taste buds" are not that great. This is a real treat.  

The missus does not care for this one. That is really unusual. Good on the pain. I wish I had enough to make a dedicated batch of budder. I've got a couple other strains with Ma Gooey in them. Or is it the Cakefighter? Got more of those too in various crosses. @dragboatjeffy really keeps it interesting. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 6:33 PM, crownpoodle said:

Last night it's late. Can't sleep. Looking for a heavy hitter so went here. We got about 3 weeks and some days in the jar now. Went for the vape. Power I know is there. The taste though has changed. Straight up, old school, heavy hash. Not sort of. Not hmm, that's interesting. Right there. Even more obvious on exhale. Expanded so hard I snotted on myself. Been a long time since I had weed hit me this hard. My weed "taste buds" are not that great. This is a real treat.  

The missus does not care for this one. That is really unusual. Good on the pain. I wish I had enough to make a dedicated batch of budder. I've got a couple other strains with Ma Gooey in them. Or is it the Cakefighter? Got more of those too in various crosses. @dragboatjeffy really keeps it interesting. 

Glad you like her. I have a few new crosses with Ma gooey and Cake fighter.Thanks for the review.

Archived