The Conjurer

xxPeacePipexx

My wife gets tired of the Broad Leaf types and even though I have some Narrow Leafed types, she's always asking for more. With this said I told her I would Conjure something for her...

The Conjurer- Manidoo Seeds

(Harry Potter x Fire Resistant F1)

She's seed grown and is approaching week four as shown in the third week of 10/14 .. I'll post weekly until she's finished. 

IMG_20210615_061241_01~2.jpg

She's shaping up to be a spear and a really strong healthy one. Her sweet metallic scent is getting stronger by the day now. Brushing up against her really reminds me of the Males dominant Mycrene traits and powerhouse stature like her. 

zasakoodiziwinin (Conjurer) 

IMG_20210622_072030686.jpg

18 hours ago, shaggy said:

Ah, bro...... you may have named this one wrong.

It should be spear chucker....LOL

Very nice plant!

Spears gowin all around her.

Perhaps you are right 😊 but it's just a tool I made for the things I will be conjuring with the other side of this, which is a male Conjurer ready to serve some of the best of the best clone only as well as a few select cuts of my own. 

I'm tired of little pussy willow popcorn buds everywhere I look online anymore 👊

2 hours ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

I'm tired of little pussy willow popcorn buds everywhere I look online anymore

I hear ya there, that is the girl scout cookie fad, now turned runtz.......LOL

While I do like some of the stuff out there.....

Give me a good ol' spear chucker any day!👊

2 hours ago, shaggy said:

I hear ya there, that is the girl scout cookie fad, now turned runtz.......LOL

While I do like some of the stuff out there.....

Give me a good ol' spear chucker any day!👊

Right, crumbs and more crumbs. Tell you what, I can do. I'll gladly take the Male who's pushing spears as well to that Forum Cut lmfao. Another round of No-Bakes

IMG_20210608_145411171_HDR.jpg

Hey @shaggy  nevermind that lol I already have been working on it for a few. Here's a cookie infusion at 4 weeks in that has met the Conjurer male236582586_IMG_20210626_0114552412.thumb.jpg.dc37a8d3eb5944936ede82516d21edb2.jpg

3 hours ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

Here's a cookie infusion at 4 weeks

Dam nice looking cookie cross my brother!

Should be a dandy!

1 minute ago, shaggy said:

Dam nice looking cookie cross my brother!

Should be a dandy!

Thanks, She's a gem and the one that moves forward my "3 Card Trickster" project. 

Just about another weeks gone by now.  She's still standing strong and now it's time to see how she swells and weights in. Chain is locked in case she tips, she's only in a one gallon nursery pot. 

Stress Tests are so much easier with the typical clone only and all of the new new bottleneck foodie named hype, then with my own creations. But I don't have any qualms about stability with this one and just might have to run her again just to see what she's really capable of under the lights with a higher brix and EC.  

1243711524_IMG_20210629_0906148092.thumb.jpg.6a4f4a260d1101479faf2a45a0fabe09.jpg

So are you sayin'......You like to chain your best girls up in the basement to see how much stress they can handle.

And if they make it out the other side alive......she is a keeper.

What ever you do, don't let your wife read this.....LOL

1 hour ago, shaggy said:

So are you sayin'......You like to chain your best girls up in the basement to see how much stress they can handle.

And if they make it out the other the side alive......she is a keeper.

What ever you do, don't let your wife read this.....LOL

Only the strongest survive here and no worry's, my wife's the one who broke the chains 😜

• 2 weeks later...

She's about to swell, photos from Monday. I'm pretty content with her and the positive epigenetic stress is definitely bringing out her full potential. Stable and super strong IMG_20210708_114157_126.thumb.jpg.8c57a19e6b2edf2e1cf5a7d42191e106.jpg

Up close taken today. As you can clearly see, she's Durban Poison Dom. Within the Blissful Wizzards recessives there's a recombinant that allowed the Durban Poison behind the scenes of the Cookies to come forward in the Harry Potter. Outcrossed to my Fire Resistant F2 Male for stability and her strong frame and structure. 

Her nose is like gasoline and metallic spray paint. There's no denying that she is one of the strongest of the sift and I am happy with the final outcome of my selections folded up in her glory.  IMG_20210708_114157_119.thumb.jpg.ccaadd70417ef92092c15556d7758ded.jpg

1 hour ago, Pot Boy said:

All look like fire to me nice work!

Thanks Pot Boy.. I sure hope that the wife's content with it lol as she's really the ultimate judge since I made this one for her

Well she's kinda the one, I don't need to dig and sift through the rest of the seeds at this point. Those are going to be put up in case I need to use them after a long filial breeding has taken place towards the F7 I'm going to be shooting for.

It's not easy getting this plant in it's entirety photographed, but these give one a better view of the weight she's putting on as well as how it is being held up without any struggles. 

IMG_20210712_102736684.thumb.jpg.235cf53faa3e507d9891bb55782e8716.jpg450022677_IMG_20210712_1029372382.thumb.jpg.cf2d5244836c96bd56f3856f8cad8302.jpg

Archived