Cherry Confused

xxPeacePipexx

After digging through some rather expensive overpriced packs of Symbiosis -Cherry Punch I found a Cherry Ak47 Dom male and I culled everything else to make my own Cherry Punched Collection with four chosen cuts. 

Cherry Confused-

Jacks in the Box x Cherry Punch

First Sift1727855664_IMG_20210426_0948192.thumb.jpg.bc32ff2e01326f7ab1ea149ca9eaabdf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Two questions.....

Does she smell like cherry when finished?

Does the cherry smell like AK-47 cherry?

Reminds me of the AK seeds I had imported by a personal friend that lived in canada.

He crossed the border every weekend in the summer for paintball.

He was a very good paintball player.

That is where the name shaggyballs was born out of.

Shaggy is a good paintball player.

Shaggy is a baller

Yea, shaggy balls

LOL.......that is the short version, but you get the jist.

I think that was the 80's when serious had the AK-47.

I miss it!

8 hours ago, shaggy said:

Two questions.....

Does she smell like cherry when finished?

Does the cherry smell like AK-47 cherry?

Reminds me of the AK seeds I had imported by a personal friend that lived in canada.

He crossed the border every weekend in the summer for paintball.

He was a very good paintball player.

That is where the name shaggyballs was born out of.

Shaggy is a good paintball player.

Shaggy is a baller

Yea, shaggy balls

LOL.......that is the short version, but you get the jist.

I think that was the 80's when serious had the AK-47.

I miss it!

And now we know how Shaggy Balls came to be 😁 even though Shaggy will probably  always bring up Scooby Doo to others if they are not in the pervert mode of thinking lmao 

Yeah that old AK-47 is a classic, and there's still a few people holding the old Cherry Cut. I was introduced to it through OneToke an original Overgrow member of the 77Club. When I saw the Cherry Punch available I made sure to crack a trays worth in search of the Cherry. Found it in a particular male and scrapped the others due to spindly growth from the Purple Punch side. Anyways it's a Cherry Halls Fueled up type terp passed to around 75% of the offspring. Stem rub is indicative that this girls carrying her fathers traits and definitely has that Cherry Halls Cough Drop smell early in. Oddly enough the one cross I made for the chance of it, was with Gg4 and so far she's pushed out more Cherry Ak47 Dominant then the rest, but the others tend to be true breeding stock unlike the glue.

Archived