Purple Pole Dancer

crownpoodle

I've got 3 Purple Pole Dancers going outside. These were started inside 1st week of March.  One went into a 20 gal yesterday.  The others tomorrow. Another 20 and a 30 too. Soil is used FFOF with various dry nute adds the last 2-3 years. Guanos, crab meal, fish bone meal, compost, worm castings. I'm sure I forgot several others. All good stuff. Tons of teas run thru it too. 

Leo's one of my 2 Norwegian Forest cats. Wedgies. Cool cats. He seems partial to the PPD for now. I've got to invest in some small fabric pots for transplanting.  Always glad when I get them in cloth pots. 

20210523_140146.jpg

received_318460223320005.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 3 of these going outside. I have what I think is some heat stress on one. It hit 100 a few days back with a hot wind. This one girl is a little more exposed to both. The curled leaves are a little crispy, but not the rest.

This I can deal with. From what I've seen around weather-wise, I'm pretty unscathed. 0627210809.thumb.jpg.6f715820cc7c950058939eaf446fe778.jpg

7 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

I have 3 of these pole dancers going outside.

I have what I think is some heat stress on one.

It hit 100 a few days back with a hot wind.

This one girl is a little more exposed but I like both.

This I can deal with.

Does your wife know you run such a lively joint when she is not at home.😆

Sorry to put words in you mouth like that but I was skimmin' through and that is kinda what my mind read.

Got a chuckle so I thought I would share.

You have a good sense of humor so what the hell, right?😍

Peace

Shag

I walked right into that one! More like ran with my eyes closed! Oh, she knows. Been married 37 years. When I told my buddy at work he literally grabbed me my the neck. "You better not fuck up, cuz you will never, ever find someone who will put up with you!"

Guess I haven't fucked up too bad, too often. I try to keep things managablw. Like... "How much was that seed order? $4 a seed after all the freebies." 

0705211114a_HDR.thumb.jpg.9c24e24bf9f8fa1e5c8c26943a3403d4.jpg0705211114.thumb.jpg.dbc64b42a4b2ebb5702795333da80553.jpg                     Seems I have 2 different phenos here. Ones a lot more stretchy than the other 2, with more spacing between nodes. The other 2 real tight stacking. Some smell starting on the squaty ones, not much in the other. 

No, not autos. Regs. The 2 squaty ones are well ahead of the taller pheno. I've also got a MMS 5 Star and Twenty20's Avenue of the Giants firing off early. I always have some outdoor do that. I hit spots of June Gloom/No Sky July overcast that can be persistent.  I think that's what does that.  Fuck if i really know. They seem to start flower, stall and stretch, then put on more flower weight. They are also often ones sensitive to molds. I'm surprised I don't have herm problems. I had one start to already, but that was due to a new neighbor and his porch beacon. Balls picked off, neighbors cool with the light off. 

I’m in Michigan & last year had a Skunk Hero pheno bud out like an auto … didn’t care for the variety, but loved that trait - she must’ve had a hair trigger & finished way before other varieties. Hope they turn out for you! 

PPD. These 2 are a lot bushier than than other one. Stronger smell.  Sweet. Even smells sticky.0713211653_HDR.thumb.jpg.d0d04b4fd86d822fbb07e2895bf6cfad.jpg  0713211654_HDR.thumb.jpg.c397eb3277b000bd2092c8c2394ede10.jpg0713211654b_HDR.thumb.jpg.67c1d08d77e0579f2637f783feeca4d2.jpg0713211512_HDR.thumb.jpg.859cb0555d0a52bdbebd9add59d50dd3.jpg                          This is the lanky pheno. Still stretching. Blocks my view now where I chill with the cats.   

• 2 weeks later...

Cut one of the squatty phenos. Cut, not harvested. Too much mold for me to battle. This one started flowering real early, then stalled to a really slow grow. I have to look back but I may have put them out too soon. I've had ones that start to flower early mold like this before, so not a huge surprise. Pretty sure i have enough seeds to run in the tent in the future. Might loose the other short one too. The tall pheno looks great. Not a funky spot to be seen. Much more open structure and spacing to the buds sights. 

But on my close inspection I found a couple of those tiny worms that roll a leaf like a little taco. I've been expecting them. Bastards shit and piss in the buds and rot them. Or something foul. When you know your plants from regular inspection, it's amazing what you see at a glance. Wish I didn't have to be so good at that.

I'd post a photo but you all know what a stub of a stem in a 20 gallon pot looks like when its way too early to have harvested. Looks sad and lonely.

Archived