Strawberry patch, 2021

Tynehead Tom

Good news, no doubt!

The pics look awesome, top one is real frosty.

Hey TYNE

How will it be pronounced.....

terpene-tyne

(Tur-peen tyne)

or

terpen-tyne

(Tur-pen-tyne)

@shaggy It's base odor reminds me of Terpentine , the solvent, with a sweet funk overtone.

This plant reeked of it as a new seedling and remained the smelliest plant in the room.

Brushing against it or even standing near one of  these plants and the odor is unmistakeable.

So far I have passed the cut on to two very fussy growers who have both bumped it to the head of their rotation.

Once this plant finishes in the greenhouse I will be sending some cured flowers in for testing.

I recently received a care package containing Silver nitrate 99.8% and Sodium Thiosulphate Anahydrous so my plan is to S1 Terpen-Tyne, do a quick test grow and then pass some beans around maybe

just saw this thread @Tynehead Tom-holy shit having to evac everything plus all the plants. Can't imagine it. I am on evac alert for the White rock lake fire and have a similar list. My son is one of the wildfire fighters on it-danger tree faller so we are a bit tense. Crazy thing is there are fires everywhere here-all points on the compass. Stay safe.

ya it's been an iteresting summer but my plants seem to have done okay. I didn't have to evacuate but my wife becomes essential staff when things like this happen due to her job at the hospital here in town. They evacuated the hospital , keeping emerg and triage/ambulance services open but evacuated everyone else and the staff required. So has been just me and the dog for most of the summer. Wife is still not back.... well they brought them back from evacuating them to a small town of Salmon Arm (closer to @BC Boy) some 3 hrs south east but fires blew up down that way and ours had mellowed out so they brought them all back. Then a big wind event happened.... a planned "back burn" failed and the fire cross the guards , advancing another 4kilometers closer to our town and 2 mills. So they evacuated the hospital again..... fucking tards...... and so my wife is now 5 hrs southwest down in the Vancouver area and no word on when they are coming home, At least she gets to avoid the stench of harvest. She doesn't consume cannabis in any fashion except for copious amounts of my second hand smoke LOL

As for the garden, I was hoping for better yield but the quality is just like indoor grown so I am very pleased

@BC BoyFire danger is pretty minimal for me now. I'm just glad that I have good friends that moved my plants and then helped me bring them home again 

oh before I forget...@AVR1 here is the HAOG I have here at day 52 of flower. Still a few weeks to go yet.

08-25-2021 HAOG - Copy.jpg

Took a few more pics of Terpen-tyne this morning before the sun got on the greenhouse. The frost really stands out in these pics and it's only day 36 of a 70 day flowering time. I'm pretty stoked to see the extra thick trichome fields are being passed on with each step in the breeding I am taking with this one. This one started back when @milowas still with us and has been found on the path to preserving the very unique terpentine expressions. Milo would have loved a cut of this and he was supposed to get a share of the seeds this cut was found in. The name for this cut was actually chosen a couple months before Milo passed. So wherever you are out there in the ether my friend, drift your ghost on by my place and hang a few days in the odors wafting from my trim room 😉

08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 2 (2) - Copy.jpg

08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 1 - Copy.jpg

08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 3 (2) - Copy.jpg

08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 4 (2) - Copy.jpg

todays garden shot...... most of the plants in the 7 gallon pots are midway thru the 9th week to 66 days I'm thinkin and will be harvested over the coming week.

The front left 2 are @Coastal's Pink Kush Bx2 from the community seedbank seeds from a couple years ago. They are at day 36

08-25-2021 garden shot - Copy.jpg

Grandma's Hashplant day 36

08-25-2021 Grandma's Hashplant - Copy.jpg

OGKB 2.0 , day 36

08-25-2021 OGKB 2.0 - Copy.jpg

Original Glue day 52

08-25-2021 Original Glue - Copy - Copy.jpg

couple my favorite bud shots from the plants in the 7 gallon pots

Both from Karma Genetics

Skullcap

08-17-2021 Karma Genetics Skullcap pic 1 - Copy.jpg

08-01-2021 Skullcap pic 2 - Copy.JPG

and an oldie but my oh my does this girl yield and smell like awesome dank hashy tangerines

24K White

08-25-2021 24K White day 67 - Copy.jpg

Archived