Used to post on rollitup as odbsmydog10+ years ago when I last had mykoqn garden. A decade of intermittent homelessness and fulltime addiction found me rising fright in circles around the country the last few years with my 3 leg dog, malt licker . If this sounds cliche stop me here..nits my life tho.

Been in SLAB CITY in southern california the last year and my first year back on the west coast,found me sober and building concrete skate ramps at the diy skatepark in Slabs, built in a 74 year old milatary bases olympic size high dive pool..bhad barely touched a board in the last ten years but the fact the park had so much potential and nobody to caretake it ended up with me living there and rebuilding.. until I met my wife...

Fast forward thru one EDD unemployment check and two stimulus checks. We own out first property and I'm finally geti gmti have my own garden again. After almost a decade and a half I get to start my breeding project back up... With bsgseed and shwag crosses I was gifted.. lol.

Seriously hunting the flavours of my childhood growing up in northern california. Shasta,trinity, Humboldt...

Trainwreck, cat piss, Sour d, shiva skunk, hashplant.. ogre and chernobyl.. gdp , ape and urkle. Afghani, afgooey, afwrecky and ak.

Atf and northern lights.. and on and on..

Smell and taste are those great portals through memory. Especially some dank nugauge!

I guess I'm just pheno hunting and bean popping like the rest of us.

Glad to be home.

Thanks for letting.me ramble..

Hellablake'd

odbsmydog

Hello @Hellablaked

Welcome to the lab!

Those are some mighty big buds in them photos!

Good ole days, looked pretty good from here....LOL

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we try hard to be a helpful bunch here.

See ya round the lab.

Shag

Welcome @Hellablaked.

Glad you found sobriety.

Holding it is almost as hard as it takes dedication.

Addiction is easy.

clean is not.

Course I say pot doesn't count on any of those substance scales.

🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Welcome @Hellablaked.

Glad you found sobriety.

Holding it is almost as hard as it takes dedication.

Addiction is easy.

clean is not.

Course I say pot doesn't count on any of those substance scales.

🤣🤣🤣

Oh duh. I smoked weed all of kiddle and high school with no problems,anxiety and low self esteem got me started on social drinking, which slowlyled me to drugs, never lost my soul tho, just my money..  

Lol

12 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Welcome @Hellablaked! You've landed in a good place. Crownpoodle

I agree, seems comfy and cozy here!

Archived