Hello Z-Labs

BongShots

Hey all. Found the forum via the sticker in my order. I'm a small tent grower under LED. I've got a Tropic Driver, a Cake Fighter x Sunshine #4 and the SFV Fighter going. Big thanks for the gnarly pack of freebies Bad Dawg! I've got everything in soil. 

• Like 5
shaggy

Welcome to the lab @BongShots

If you have any questions feel free to ask em.

Peace

Shag

• Like 1

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

crownpoodle

Welcome to the Z-lab @BongShots! It's a great place.  Learn some new stuff, share some old stuff that works. Some real goodies in the Bad Dawg freebies too. Have fun, Crownpoodle 

• Like 1
BongShots

I guess I had an account already and didn't remember. My Firefox sure did lol. Anyway, they're in the stretch now. I'm looking forward to running through all the freebies just as much as the stuff I picked out myself.  I actually had a hard time deciding what to fill my space with.

• Haha 1
Gaussamer

Just realized I got some SFV Fighter seeds too. Would really be interested in hearing your opinion on it when it's done.

• Like 1
BongShots

I can tell you what I know of the one plant I've got going, so far. She loves proper VPD range. She didn't really start moving until I raised the humidity up to 70%+ to help my clones. She's the fastest flowering I've got going at the moment. Within two weeks she short stretched, filled out and started pre flowers. It's got great structure and I'm suspecting a fairly hollow stem for a reservoir. Strong and lush. She's giving a sweet smell, the kind that tickles your nose. 

Grown organically with dry amendments, EM1, Recharge, Great White and distilled water. No tea this run.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Oldman michigany budds

@BongShots

Welcome to the lab..

PUFF PUFF PASS

• Like 2