Hello Z-Labs

Guest BongShots

Guest BongShots

Hey all. Found the forum via the sticker in my order. I'm a small tent grower under LED. I've got a Tropic Driver, a Cake Fighter x Sunshine #4 and the SFV Fighter going. Big thanks for the gnarly pack of freebies Bad Dawg! I've got everything in soil. 

Welcome to the Z-lab @BongShots! It's a great place.  Learn some new stuff, share some old stuff that works. Some real goodies in the Bad Dawg freebies too. Have fun, Crownpoodle 

Guest BongShots

I guess I had an account already and didn't remember. My Firefox sure did lol. Anyway, they're in the stretch now. I'm looking forward to running through all the freebies just as much as the stuff I picked out myself.  I actually had a hard time deciding what to fill my space with.

Guest BongShots

I can tell you what I know of the one plant I've got going, so far. She loves proper VPD range. She didn't really start moving until I raised the humidity up to 70%+ to help my clones. She's the fastest flowering I've got going at the moment. Within two weeks she short stretched, filled out and started pre flowers. It's got great structure and I'm suspecting a fairly hollow stem for a reservoir. Strong and lush. She's giving a sweet smell, the kind that tickles your nose. 

Grown organically with dry amendments, EM1, Recharge, Great White and distilled water. No tea this run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I also have some SFV x LBF

Also have the SFV x ByeYa or what ever its called.

Really interested how these turn out for you, I wanted to grow some Kush anyways, so this was a cool freebie. SFV seems to get pretty popular lately in crosses

Archived