Ninefold Genetics

Smokin Joe

2 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

We need a home too.

sucks to be homeless don't it Joe..

i'm sooo glad @zoot is in charge..

THANKS 4 EVERYTHING U DO @zoot

• Like 4

I've been homeless plenty so I'm use to it. Like you and all the rest of the gang, It's fucking awesome to have Zoot at the helm.

I may have jumped the gun on adding a   Ninefold forum. I got word that limo is gonna lay low till his shit storm is over. Still need a place to discuss his stuff though. I'll be coming up with a name and logo for Huck, Huey and I. If we are gonna play this game we may as well do it. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Smokin Joe said:

I've been homeless plenty so I'm use to it. Like you and all the rest of the gang, It's fucking awesome to have Zoot at the helm.

I may have jumped the gun on adding a   Ninefold forum. I got word that limo is gonna lay low till his shit storm is over. Still need a place to discuss his stuff though. I'll be coming up with a name and logo for Huck, Huey and I. If we are gonna play this game we may as well do it. 

I'm here and NF will continue. sent you a request 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

ya flboy , me and the wife sold the house, bought a new place and moving in about a week.

gonna do a little seed sprouting as soon as we are all moved in :)

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

I have to say, everything that Ninefold is about......is resonating strongly with me.  Who makes up Ninefold?  Is it a collective of people?  

Just saw Zeitgeist grow log start, that movie changed my life and many others around me.   FTG is a great vibe too......excited to support your work!  I am in Michigan as well as an awakened veteran.  I work beyond the veil in hopes to bring the path back to nature, let me know if any help is needed.  

Keep pushing forward and waking up the sheeple.  1love.

• Like 2
Guest knucklehead bob
1 hour ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

I am in Michigan as well as an awakened veteran.  I work beyond the veil in hopes to bring the path back to nature, let me know if any help is needed.  

Cool beans , Michigan is pretty well represented here at Z-Labs because Image result for that's right , uh huh , we bad  B| Where abouts are ya ?

22 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Cool beans , Michigan is pretty well represented here at Z-Labs because Image result for that's right , uh huh , we bad  B| Where abouts are ya ?

@knucklehead bob i live in the pinky finger somewhere! ;)  got a little slice of that micro climate

Ninefold is a Collective of people. There is no Head cheese really everyone does their own thing. Besides my own projects think of me as logistics. 

Things being what they were the last couple years I expect NF to gain momentum & have a great year in 2018 & beyond. 

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 3