Chick Magnet

TheShortAnswer

The beginning of flower… @just over 8 feet there could be a little more stretch, maybe 8.5 feet plus high at finish.

4C373684-F8DE-48DD-8168-A70B0FC24BFF.thumb.jpeg.d73549b176378adc93f33418735b9091.jpeg2D0F03FE-E878-41B2-8C0C-D00A6F6FDA1B.thumb.jpeg.9df2327ec6488a4bde916cfa9bac0caf.jpeg

still have time to increase your harvest weight by 25-30% if ya LST and thin it correctly.

But I already know your doing as you wish with her. I can respect that.

Maybe next year on the LST, just want to see how the strain grows. Plus this is just my second grow; trying to complete without too many issues.

2 hours ago, TheShortAnswer said:

Maybe next year on the LST, just want to see how the strain grows. Plus this is just my second grow; trying to complete without too many issues.

no worries brother.

Bondage is addictive tho.

Better flowers better weight and no small larf.

thumb sized buds or better.

No popcorn

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheShortAnswer said:

This weather is making it a challenge but the finish is it sight.  

Keep the faith @TheShortAnswer every day counts now! I can count 8 pots with foot long stems sticking out. Not early finishers, just finished off early. 

Archived