Let's talk about, cannabis cryptic virus, hop latent viroid, tobacco mosaic virus, cucumber mosaic virus, lettuce chlorosis virus, alphalpha mosaic virus, arabis mosaic virus and hemp streak virus.

shaggy

Let's talk about, cannabis cryptic virus, hop latent viroid, tobacco mosaic virus, cucumber mosaic virus, lettuce chlorosis virus, alphalpha mosaic virus, arabis mosaic virus and hemp streak virus have all been scientifically identified and documented in Cannabis.

Allegedly, Purple city genetics has been selling clones that are infected.

If you purchased clones from these folks you may want to keep them under observation.

This shit is worse than covid.

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

I wasn't growing yet when I acquired my first cut of gg4 and so I gave it out to a buddy. He is a heavy tobacco smoker and when I got the cut back it has the mosaic virus. I've seen plants get it from being in the same pot even after it was cleaned. Unless I was imaging things. I let the gg4 go for that reason but I just recently got her back in the stable and virus free.

• Nice Job 1

What about tissue culture?  I've read or listened somewhere it said the very tip of the new growth will possibly not be infected yet and you can take the very very tip and come out with a clean plant. Supposedly it work for PM also. What are your thoughts?  I think I remember hearing it on kis organic podcast.