warlock

frankslan

Check out these weird leaves it started growing. Started shooting that extra middle finger a week ago everything below that is normal. Plant is about 2 months old. 

Other than that the plant is goign good too stocky and short though and I dont think it will stretch much 

20210227_224424.jpg

20210227_224514.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gaussamer said:

Ah gotcha, looks really unique. Don't think I've ever had anything that tight.

Its the leds they really bright My stuff is always too tight like that. Probably why I like stuff that streches. I should probably top em if they are shorties? 

When Ever I get a shorty they never yield good 

• 2 weeks later...

20210316_191752.thumb.jpg.88e326c48310b6e00fdb233006ee0b85.jpg

She is stacking hard check out this lower branch. It interesting lower down on this branch the nodes are about 1.5 inches apart. 

20210322_202647.thumb.jpg.63f4a7208bad9d0409c7827351318ad1.jpg

burnt the tips on new growth, what causes this? week two of flower been feeding it lightly like 600-700ppm. Flushed before flip and transplant to a 2 > 3 gal. Is it always too much nutrients? or could a lack of something cause this too? 

I have the same strain in the no till and its doing something similar but lighter. 

It's the almond cookie 

14 hours ago, frankslan said:

Is it always too much nutrients? or could a lack of something cause this too? 

Probably an imbalance in nutes.

Looks like too much P to me, but can not be sure.

Try a feed low in P to balance things, Flushing may or may not work.

This trick was learned from @Coastal but in my case it was too much K.

Good luck brother!

Peace

Shag

I'm guessing light stress. Is it just the tops doing this? I would say it's N excess but the plant actually looks very slightly in need of nitrogen or magnesium otherwise, so could also be mild lockout. Maybe both scenarios to a lesser degree are going on, but combined is enough to trip up the plant noticeably. Dial stuff down a little and she'll bounce back in just a few days, keep temps optimal though.

@shaggy Alright thanks Ill have to flush it a little. I probably messed it up doing that transplant like the middle is drying out too fast or something. But with the no till idk havent changed anything maybe it just has different needs in flower was doing awesome in veg best i ever did in no till. 

@gaussamer these plants are getting a little too close to the light. That could be it because both the coco and the no till soil are doing it on the same strain.  I also added an extra fan but ive been trying to do it gradually a few hours a day. 

The upper flower are worse than the lower maybe is just too much light its def way too close to the light got a little out of control this grow. 

Yea dude it's just too much light. The new growth looked a little too bright green-yellowish at the petioles to me but it's probably just the camera and the genetics, the midribs all seem to be about the same color so you're probably spot on with your current nute levels unless you've changed them recently and plant has been healthy so far.

I know I said it already but that's a really cool looking plant, what's the parentage of it?

@gaussamer this one is actually almond cookie The warlock is getting flipped like next week never ran it but i used to get it back in the day like 2000s and it was the best. It has a great happy creative energetic high and a unique dank fruit smell. I got high hopes for it but how knows its a euro strain 20 years old.

Warlock is an indica-dominant strain bred by Magus Genetics through crossing Skunk and Afghani varieties. Its stimulating, focused buzz sharpens the mind against inattention and boredom, and may help those struggling with ADD/ADHD.

Bubblegum S1 Throwing 11's 

20210328_212450.thumb.jpg.946adec171b8ff893010b641bfe44dba.jpg

Wait I found another extra finger on the bubble gum too! 12 fingers.  I wonder if It has to do with too much light these ones are a little too close now they are starting to look low on mag. Or maybe its  just a maturity thing. The warlock stopped  throwing extras I posted the old photos. 

406543805_20210329_202105(1).thumb.jpg.49c68bfe252a63382d3264309588cc68.jpg

Think topping this one would be a good idea? I was thinking taking it down to where it starts branching off a little.

It a real mess it kind of just grow upward and the branchs didnt grow wide enough. I should have topped it weeks ago. The branches are really stiff too and at a 70 degree angle. 

I removed most of the side shoots on all the branches. 

114066411_20210406_153825(1).thumb.jpg.b065b81b26660cd8d795e2e73b085d3a.jpg

Some of the lower branchs almost look like they are starting to flower weird. Hard to get a good photo of it but its like growing a mass at the tip of the branch like multiple nodes at once. 

20210406_152914.thumb.jpg.6b12cd7da446946557ede9dc76b1284a.jpg

On 4/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, frankslan said:

Think topping this one would be a good idea? I was thinking taking it down to where it starts branching off a little.

It a real mess it kind of just grow upward and the branchs didnt grow wide enough. I should have topped it weeks ago. The branches are really stiff too and at a 70 degree angle. 

I removed most of the side shoots on all the branches. 

114066411_20210406_153825(1).thumb.jpg.b065b81b26660cd8d795e2e73b085d3a.jpg

Some of the lower branchs almost look like they are starting to flower weird. Hard to get a good photo of it but its like growing a mass at the tip of the branch like multiple nodes at once. 

20210406_152914.thumb.jpg.6b12cd7da446946557ede9dc76b1284a.jpg

@Slick rick @texasjack What do you think of this warlock flowering in veg like this. I took clones of it but now im thinking I should just toss them. Hopefully the buds come out alright.

I never had a plant do that in veg maybe it was too root bound? I was in coco with 1.5gals of medium. Trying to figure out should give this a strain another shot and pop a new seed or move on to  a different strain 

There was one day the power went out for 2 hours in the middle of the day but i dont remember if it was preflowering before that. I didnt think it would cause a problem though. 

Run off is good 

plant is like 3 feet tall not wide at all just keep stacking branches with really tight nodes. 

Maybe the clone will reveg i doubt it tho

I would wait to see what she is doing and flower her out when ready.

I have had some that throw white hairs in veg, mostly clones.

Kelp ect can cause that sort of thing too.

I would like to see what others have to say on this also.

Archived