Putang freebies

BC Boy

I can fill in with a little info.  Putang is Mass Medical's cut.  Runaway Bride is Putang x Cake Fighter so this is a BX1 of the Mass Medical Putang cut.

Cake Fighter I believe is Wedding Cake x Star Fighter.

I've seed a few really cool plants grown out of these so far.  Really unique leaf structure on the few young plants I have seen.

23 minutes ago, Comacus said:

@BC Boy Great Lakes Genetics has some beautiful pictures of the Run Away Bride on IG.  The Putang BX1 should be stunning!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMDI4hVB5xq/

i was going to tell him to check out Jeff's Instagram.

Those should be excellent plants @BC Boy.

Makes me want to order some MMS seeds just for @dragboatjeffyputang bx freebies.

He now has one out that is PiluTang x Sunshind daydream which should be great as well.

Lots more to come from those lines I'm sure

7 hours ago, BC Boy said:

Thanks @Comacus and @Ilynnboy-got my juices running now as I have the Putang x SS#4 as well as the Putang BX1 and just ordered Putang S1! I'll check out the leads you gave me 

your all set up for a PuTang menage a trois action.

Nice.

Gotta let us watch

potential, I know!!!!! Want to do a careful thought out run first, with breeders permission maybe seed 🙂 Have  Bodhi Prayer Pupil as well wanting to go. Have a tendency to go all out so must control myself, don't want to get  in over my head . 

i know @Pupilfamagrees to most anything that you want to do with his seeds once you've bought them.

Havent seen him in a long time though Mass medical is still dropping seed lots.

7 hours ago, BC Boy said:

potential, I know!!!!! Want to do a careful thought out run first, with breeders permission maybe seed 🙂 Have  Bodhi Prayer Pupil as well wanting to go. Have a tendency to go all out so must control myself, don't want to get  in over my head . 

I keep telling myself to not get out of control. I'm still trying to solidify my outdoor line-up. My wife walks in my room. She looks at all the Solos,  the zip lock with paper towels in the window, something soaking in my @Tonygreenshot glass, the seed tupper in my lap and GLGs New Arrivals opened up. She just shakes her head. "So all my projects will get done when?"

I got away with the "males" once. "I thought you said those were fems you ordered?" I didn't think she was actually paying that much attention to me! I wonder what else I said without thinking. I know she doesn't believe the "I'm not growing as many plants, or different strains this year" line anymore. That was my honest intent. Then I found out how much Weston, 3 1/2, likes filling pots with his new shovel. "I wouldn't want to disappoint him!"

• 5 months later...

Things are moving along despite the thick smoke-Putang S1 grew like totem poles and are branching out now and the Putang Runaway Bride crosses are looking great. All have big time orange stem rubs 😀 Should be flipping any day now and will let them stay outside till weather gets cool and wet then into tent under halide. First pic Putang S1 second Putang Bx (sorry about side shot)

IMG_2204.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

Archived