Bodhi's Black Raspberry Goji

PerroVerde

I planted 8 Bodhi's Black Raspberry Goji and received 4 females that were vegged through maturity, then cloned and flowered out. 3 of the 4 phenos have purpled/reded out. The plants are still in flower at around 60 days and flushing. The buds appear dense and to have weight and are coated in resin. Here are a couple of my favorite phenos but it's always up in the air till the smoke is sampled... :)

IMG_20170216_201219508.jpg

IMG_20170216_201240593.jpg

5 minutes ago, mr. childs said:

looks good, glad i got a pack in the fridge, i think...

I'm seeing some bud purpleing on the darkest pheno, top pic. They are a bit floppy in the branching and will need some support in mid to late flower. They clone well and have good root structure. I will see how they smoke and yield out here soon... :)

Guest Windycitysmoker

After growing white lotus I'm sensing bodhi doesnt fuck around I have seen nothing but 🔥From his shit.

back right one looks like she is going to purple all the down.They all look 👀 very healthy and happy 

7 minutes ago, Windycitysmoker said:

After growing white lotus I'm sensing bodhi doesnt fuck around I have seen nothing but 🔥From his shit.

back right one looks like she is going to purple all the down.They all look 👀 very healthy and happy 

Thank you @Windycitysmoker. I think the bigger girl you mentioned is eating through her reserves a little faster then the two smaller ones. The colaxes on the stem are completely dark burple and the purpleing seems to be moving from the bottom up on the buds of that pheno... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Coastal said:

Just ordered a pack of these.. you know the genetics anyone goji f2xwookie15?

how was the smoke on your keeper?

It's a special f2 Goji x the Wookie 15 male. The smoke on the keeper pheno is a fast hitting hybrid high nice body pulses while being super laid back and relaxed. Unique nose on her and raspberry really comes out in the cure. The oil made from the trim has almost a clove spicy nature to it and is long lasting... :)

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, abcgt said:

PerroVerde, how was the smoke, the task on those Black Raspberry?

Welcome,

Love for you to drop by the intro section and introduce yourself to the community.

46 minutes ago, abcgt said:

PerroVerde, how was the smoke, the task on those Black Raspberry?

The black raspberry is very unique. She give up the raspberry after a good cure. Very relaxing long lasting high, mellow but solid. Not a "wow" weed as in knock your socks off effect but she has her place in my garden... :)

• 1 year later...
On 4/22/2017 at 7:40 PM, PerroVerde said:

It's a special f2 Goji x the Wookie 15 male. The smoke on the keeper pheno is a fast hitting hybrid high nice body pulses while being super laid back and relaxed. Unique nose on her and raspberry really comes out in the cure. The oil made from the trim has almost a clove spicy nature to it and is long lasting... :)

Hey @PerroVerde I’m know this is an old thread but just noticed that you say Black Raspberry is Gigi x Wookie 15. I have a pack of Twin Flame (Gigi B x Wookie 15) from GLG I bought earlier this year. Any idea what the difference is or was BR a tester name... Also, are you still holding on to it? Worthwhile strain?

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

Hey @PerroVerde I’m know this is an old thread but just noticed that you say Black Raspberry is Gigi x Wookie 15. I have a pack of Twin Flame (Gigi B x Wookie 15) from GLG I bought earlier this year. Any idea what the difference is or was BR a tester name... Also, are you still holding on to it? Worthwhile strain?

I am thinking the Gogi B would be the Bodhi Gogi cut x the Wookie 15. The black raspberry Gogi turns purple/burgundy near the end of the  cycle and andfinitely has raspberry terps. I would run them cause I have found some fire in every Bodhi pack I have cracked. Bodhi has some amazing crosses that will take care of your needs... 🙂

14 hours ago, PerroVerde said:

I am thinking the Gogi B would be the Bodhi Gogi cut x the Wookie 15. The black raspberry Gogi turns purple/burgundy near the end of the  cycle and andfinitely has raspberry terps. I would run them cause I have found some fire in every Bodhi pack I have cracked. Bodhi has some amazing crosses that will take care of your needs... 🙂

Thanks @PerroVerde they are underway. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Morbidly_OG
On 2/17/2017 at 12:08 AM, PerroVerde said:

Here is a group shot of the 4 different phenos of the Bodhi Black Raspberry Goji at 60 days flower... :)

IMG_20170216_220449621.jpg

Wow.  This is a beautiful display.  Do the Goji iterations smoke like the original Goji?  I've only ever had regular Goji and to this day it remains my favorite smoke.

3 minutes ago, Morbidly_OG said:

Wow.  This is a beautiful display.  Do the Goji iterations smoke like the original Goji?  I've only ever had regular Goji and to this day it remains my favorite smoke.

I've never had the original Goji but the burgundy pheno here was my favorite. She was super tasty with a great all around high, a group favorite.

Archived