Jaw's Gear Green Crack Og

PerroVerde

I started 7 Jaw's Gear Green Crack Og a while back and came up with 3 females. I cloned and flowered out all three finding one super nice keeper which I called large Marge. These girls reeked of mango fruity pebbles and overpowered the others in the tent. The tops are rock hard and heavy but she likes her light and looses density outside of the ideal light range. I am drying all three phenos I harvested at day 58, clones mature faster and the green crack speeds things up as well. I will be running her again for sure product style bushes and in bigger pots... :)

IMG_20170213_203004185.jpg

IMG_20170213_203040926.jpg

9 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Looks very nice.

Hows the 420?

:smiley-smoking-bong:

Thank you, I'm liking the ground here a lot. Relaxed and informative, a very good combination... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a pic of the buds from the Jaw's Gear Green Crack Og keeper pheno. 

IMG_20170227_094641475.jpg

On 2/20/2017 at 0:09 PM, Oldproseeds said:

Right on brother,Jaws is good people!

That bud shows his work is on point..;)

Good job,tight as heck man!

Op

Thanks bro!

• 1 month later...
Guest Danky

IS this last picture of the current run/round of em? Are you gonna run all of the girls again? Or are you just going to run 1-2 that you prefer? 

18 hours ago, Danky said:

IS this last picture of the current run/round of em? Are you gonna run all of the girls again? Or are you just going to run 1-2 that you prefer? 

I picked the big girl cause overall structure, scent, yield and high. She reeks, I mean reeks of mango candy and hangs onto it through the cure. I have clones of her and will be keeping her around for a while... :)

IMG_20170429_224858919.thumb.jpg.cad79d52da09e181dcdef96a7dcc4c57.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Looks killer! Got a few Jaws x's coming and may now need a few more..lol.. this one looks very nice and fast too..

read the huge thread on the farm there... an a few on ic .. where is jaws now?

pretty good breeding work he does in tight quarters it seems.. takes some crazy planning for sure!

anyways thanks for the posts!

1 hour ago, Coastal said:

Looks killer! Got a few Jaws x's coming and may now need a few more..lol.. this one looks very nice and fast too..

read the huge thread on the farm there... an a few on ic .. where is jaws now?

pretty good breeding work he does in tight quarters it seems.. takes some crazy planning for sure!

anyways thanks for the posts!

The cultivar that was the keeper out of the 6 seeds I ran is a dream . She will yield 3 zips with a single topping, easy to trim, no support needed, reeks of mango and sweet/sour candy skunk up on cure, her high is jet fuel up for the first 30 and them chill and fun for the next hour (woman love this cultivar) one older guy thought the first 30 was like acid. Only down sides for me are that anything not in direct light doesn't chunk up at all and I haven't quite dialed her in yet do to running her with other plants with different needs and meeting all the cultivars in the middle... :)

I have 3 different Jaws Genetics Chem Pie Og girls with two in flower now. I report on them when there is more to tell. One is leggy and grows/clones fast, very colorful stems. The other has much tighter branching and green all green. I always mix and match up the flower chamber to curse myself half way through and say I'll never do that again, yeah right... Lol

She sounds and looks amazing man, gotta love when that keeper cultivar comes out of only 6 beans. Meant to be yours!

3 hours ago, Ganja Ken said:

She sounds and looks amazing man, gotta love when that keeper cultivar comes out of only 6 beans. Meant to be yours!

I have another pack of 12 to run. I sent the other 6 bean from the pack I first opened to a dude that was having some hard luck with starting out and he found a really nice female as well. I'm starting to really appreciate the green crack in different crosses. I know there are green crack haters just like blue dream haters but the GC seem to make for a real nice pairing to the right male... :)

Guest imiubu

She's lovely indeed.  Large Marge... haha :)

What is this cross?  From your description it's something I'd enjoy for sure.

I like GC, no hater here.  Like BD too.  Heck, I just love cannabis :D

Congratulations on a keeper.

37 minutes ago, imiubu said:

She's lovely indeed.  Large Marge... haha :)

What is this cross?  From your description it's something I'd enjoy for sure.

I like GC, no hater here.  Like BD too.  Heck, I just love cannabis :D

Congratulations on a keeper.

Thank you, Jaw's Genetics Green Crack Og is the clone only GC crossed to his f2 male Fruity Pebbles OG. It a very nice cross and available at GLG with a bounce 5 pack still I think... :)

• 1 month later...

Jaw's Genetics Chem Pie Og here at just over 6 weeks. She smells incredible and is solid top to bottom. The buds were spaces so far apart at first I thought there is no way for her to yield. Well every bud is solid and packing on by the day. Her nose is almost ambrosia salad, the closest thing I can describe her to with a chem back end... :)

IMG_20170624_212210357.thumb.jpg.13508a7dedfa286c4c409e6dd7746110.jpg

14 minutes ago, blues147 said:

Man, I love browsing your thru your posts, always nice work!!!

Thank you bro, much appreciated... :)

Archived