2023 NASCAR Season

Dogbite

As we head into the finals on NASCAR it is almost time for Football!

I moved our More Fun team over to CBS Sports for this year.  It is just a pick ems where you pick the winning team.  Lots of fun, and don't need to be a football expert to play.  Hope everyone will join and play this year.

Here is a link to sign up.

http://morefun.football.cbssports.com/e/328babdc163efd5395cba94bc7f7a4f3c5e6775e6028c783?ttag=FFBC21_cpy_invite_new_mt

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Comacus said:

As we head into the finals on NASCAR it is almost time for Football!

I moved our More Fun team over to CBS Sports for this year.  It is just a pick ems where you pick the winning team.  Lots of fun, and don't need to be a football expert to play.  Hope everyone will join and play this year.

Here is a link to sign up.

http://morefun.football.cbssports.com/e/328babdc163efd5395cba94bc7f7a4f3c5e6775e6028c783?ttag=FFBC21_cpy_invite_new_mt

Thanks @Comacus. I've managed to register and have actually successfully joined the group too !

Much easier than last year's process which I never managed to complete.

• Like 2
On 8/11/2021 at 3:39 AM, highdihigh said:

Much easier than last year's process which I never managed to complete.

Excellent!  We used CBS Sports a few years back, and I remember it being a better and more easy to use platform.

• Like 2

Sounds great @Comacus, im looking forward to defending my title again this season, against you guys.

I know it wasnt CBS because I dont have a account there, but ill get on it and be ready for the start of the season.

Anyone who likes to keep the competition going, feel free to join us, its a small group, but we have a lot of fun, glad to see you have joined @highdihigh

• Like 2

Were off to Indy's Road Course today gang, going to kick off here in a few.

There are still some great points races going on among us.

good luck with your picks everyone, i got up late and hope i have things pretty close, looks like qualifing wasnt so good for a few of my drivers, guess well see..

Enjoy the race today

D

• Like 1

Were off to Michigan this week for the second to last race of the regular season gang.

Its crazy how close everyone is on points, it looks to me like anyone can catch the person ahead of them at the very least depending on how these next 2 races are. Then we will Re Rack everyone and start the playoffs with a clean slate and more driver usages, so smoke them if you have them....

Great job last week @highdihigh, it was a low scoring event, but it was for eveyone, so no reason to cut youself short, still time to make some moves 🙂 

Good luck with your picks today

D

• Like 3

REMINDER: We have a SATURDAY night race this week gang.

The points are still all so close

its tough to call who will end up where

Thats the way to finish off the regular season, before the Playoffs start

Good luck with your picks everyone

D

• Like 2

Playoff time

congradulations to @sparks for winning the regular season points chase, @Dalesgirl88 was only behind me by a few points , which rounded out the top 3 spots.

But now we get to reset all the driver usages and points to see who will be this years champ.

were kicking things off at "The Lady To Tough To Tame" Darlington for another night race. Im pumped, this should be a great race to watch

So gang dont forget to set those lineups

good luck with your picks

D

• Like 1

Hello folks, 

That was the 1st race I got to watch from the beginning to the end….might not show but it was!

Wife got logged in and can “like” posts but isn’t allowed to make a post so she says “hello” too.

Edited by unregistered190
  • Like 1

look at @Comacus , he had a huge points day yesterday, congradulations man that might be the highest of the year so far.

Good to see you stop by @unregistered190 , you and @Dalesgirl88 round out the top 3. it sounded like a great race , I caught some of it but not all. its definetly one of the coolest races of the year , glad you got to see it. tell you better half HI as well.

there is only 9 races left now, and just want to give everyone a heads up that this next week is a SATURDAY event. so rember to get those line ups in a day early.

good picking everyone, lots of playoff drivers had a bad day, so it will be interesting to see how the chase plays out from here.

D

• Like 3
On 9/6/2021 at 1:33 PM, highdihigh said:

I was looking at the wrong page re the above . D'OH !

Well played @Comacus.

ha it all good, we knew what you were getting at, hope your ready for today

REMINDER: SATURDAY night race again this week gang

Should be another great race, actually a full day of racing if you watch Xfinity, At Richmond under the lights.

good luck with your picks today

D

• Like 1

Ha, we got a text while we were at the lake grilling….reminder of the night race so last minute picks for me. I already had to put KB in the garage so hope nothing else happens. Good luck y’all!

• Like 2

Congradulations to @Sparks @Dalesgirl88 and yes @highdihighpullued off a second place finish to round out the top 3. Nice picking eveyone

Its crazy to score 253 points and still end up 4th overall, so you 3 did an an amazing job yesterday.

Glad you got the alert @unregistered190, you had a great day too.

REMINDER: NEXT WEEK IS A SATURDAY NIGHT RACE TOO

So rember to get those lineups in a day early again this next week, the playoffs are starting to shape up

See you next week

D

• Like 4
  • Dogbite changed the title to 2023 NASCAR Season

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..