2021 NASCAR Season

Dogbite

Dogbite

Happy belated memorial day @Comacus hope you had a great 3 day weekend, and got a chance to enjoy yourself.

SONOMA RACEWAY today gang.... That's right were Headed Back to Cali for the one race in the state since the Covid thing started.

There's not a lot of data to go off of for todays event, so pretty tough trying to pick some winners< but its a cool track and it should be a great race, hope you all get a chance to catch some of it.

Last week @Dogbite put up some monstrous numbers, picking the top 5 drivers in points for the day, nice job buddy 🙂 with @Sparks and @Dalesgirl88 rounding out the top 3. Nice job everyone nice picking.

Good luck with your picks today 

hope your all doing well

D

• Like 2
highdihigh
19 hours ago, Dogbite said:

hope your all doing well

D

You too mate !

• Like 2
Dogbite

Thanks @highdihigh I appreciate that , truly

Your having a good season this year so far, there are only 10 races left so get the points you can

Im not 100%, but I think this weekends there is no fantasy because its the all star race, but dont hold me to that, the app wont let me see anything yet, ill try and keep everyone posted. but that's the way they have done it in the past, well see.

highdihigh
On 6/9/2021 at 7:10 PM, Dogbite said:

Your having a good season this year so far

@Dogbite thanks - still plenty of time for that to go tits-up though !

However, if you've just jinxed me remember, I know where you live, my reach is long and my vengeance

is total !!

(I may be taking this a bit too seriously.) Hahaha

Take care mate !

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..