2023 NASCAR Season

Dogbite

Happy belated memorial day @Comacus hope you had a great 3 day weekend, and got a chance to enjoy yourself.

SONOMA RACEWAY today gang.... That's right were Headed Back to Cali for the one race in the state since the Covid thing started.

There's not a lot of data to go off of for todays event, so pretty tough trying to pick some winners< but its a cool track and it should be a great race, hope you all get a chance to catch some of it.

Last week @Dogbite put up some monstrous numbers, picking the top 5 drivers in points for the day, nice job buddy 🙂 with @Sparks and @Dalesgirl88 rounding out the top 3. Nice job everyone nice picking.

Good luck with your picks today 

hope your all doing well

D

• Like 2

Thanks @highdihigh I appreciate that , truly

Your having a good season this year so far, there are only 10 races left so get the points you can

Im not 100%, but I think this weekends there is no fantasy because its the all star race, but dont hold me to that, the app wont let me see anything yet, ill try and keep everyone posted. but that's the way they have done it in the past, well see.

On 6/9/2021 at 7:10 PM, Dogbite said:

Your having a good season this year so far

@Dogbite thanks - still plenty of time for that to go tits-up though !

However, if you've just jinxed me remember, I know where you live, my reach is long and my vengeance

is total !!

(I may be taking this a bit too seriously.) Hahaha

Take care mate !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nashville Raceway today gang

Its a new track to most of these guys, i still have to figure out my lineup myself.

Nice picking last week everyone and good luck today.

@highdihigh Thats to witty for me to touch this high, lol, hopefully i did not jinx ya

Good luck today gang

D

• Like 1

Thanks you too I appreciate the love,  but @unregistered190 was last weeks winner on account of Chase Elliott's disqualification post race so everyone who started him last week got 1 point 🙂 

DOUBLE HEADER WEEKEND

Just want to give everyone a reminder that this week there is a race on Saturday and Sunday at Pocono this week.

So remember to get those lineups in a day early this week 🙂 

• Like 2

Still managed to forget the second race even after after all the warnings ! What  a pillock !

Didn't stop me from winning though !!

I'm guessing everyone else forgot too.

I'll take a win no matter how it's achieved. (haha)

See you all next week. 

• Like 1

Happy 4th of July everyone @Comacus

were headed to Road America today, not sure about the my lineup yet

Nice job last week @highdihigh you won without any bonus points , awesome picks

Good luck today gang

D

• Like 2

OK gang, hope your staying cool out there, its hot as hell here

Today were headed o Atlanta #2 of the season , hope you have some drivers left to use were headed down the home stretch of the regular season.

Good luck with your picks today everyone 

D

• Like 1

Hello everyone, glad y’all have still been active and doing well. @Dalesgirl88is struggling with her password but will log in soon she hopes. 
I do know my choices of good drivers are coming to an end soon.

• Like 2

New Hampshire this week gang..... The Magic Mile

It good to see you guys stopping in, @Comacus @unregistered190 and @Bugmanwere all feeling the same pain as far as drivers go, there is just never enough uses for the guys you want to play, its time to get creative 🙂 . Hang in there, there are only a few regular season races left before the playoffs start, then well start with a new round of driver usages. 

Hopefully @Dalesgirl88can get her password sorted out, its almost playoff time

Thanks for keeping the love alive around here, keep up the good work @highdihigh, Respect

Good luck with your picks today everyone, i still have to tighten my squad up today myself

Stay cool

D

• Like 2

FANTASY LIVE PICKS ARE CLOSED THIS WEEK. BE SURE TO COME BACK NEXT WEEK AND MAKE PICKS FOR THE GO BOWLING AT THE GLEN AT WATKINS GLEN INTERNATIONAL ON AUGUST 8TH.

All, the above is posted on the Nascar Fantasy site so obviously no picks this week. D'OH !

See you next week.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting that up @highdihigh

I guess they took 2 weeks off , I thought it was only 1 week so my apalogies for that.

See you all next week to start the last push before the playoffs start, this is when things get interesting 

D

• Like 2

Ok Gang after a 2 week layoff we he are headed to Watkins Glen this weekend to kick off the final stretch of the regular season.

We have a lot of tight points battles going on in our league, so its time to pay attention and hopefully catch some good races in the process.

So remember to get those lineups in and Good luck with you picks

D

• Like 2
  • Dogbite changed the title to 2023 NASCAR Season

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..