2023 NASCAR Season

Dogbite

Hey gang It looks like its Time for another season of Fantasy NASCAR.

The Daytona 500 is this weekend to get things kicked off 

It looks like the old thread is no longer around, so Im starting a new one. For everyone that has played in the past, everything is the same and set up and ready to go. just set your lineup for this weekend and your good to go.

If you have never played and would like to, Go to this link and get registered https://fantasygames.nascar.com/live/league/budhub

Password: Bodhi

I apologize for not getting things going a little sooner, I though we still had a few weeks to go, but my DVR caught the Clash (race) last night and I realized its time to go racing.

We have had a great group here so hopefully we can keep things going. @Dalesgirl88 has been the top player lately, let see if anyone can keep up with her this season.

We only have until Sunday to get everyone together, so I could use everyone's help letting everyone know that were about to Start the season, so please tag your friends that have played or might want to play, and if you have never played and would like to we would love to have you join our group, just follow the instructions above.

Hopefully everyone is ready to rock and roll, it should be another exciting season, with some good racing and a little competition among friends.

Its time to go racing Boys and Girls, so get those lineups in before Sunday so you don't miss any races

Thanks for being such a great group

D

Hey @Zoot or any mod that sees this, I started 2 of these threads because im not sure where to put it, I need to make sure everyone that wants to play see it, and im not sure if everyone could see the first one, sorry for any confusion

Edited by Dogbite
change
  • Like 1

Warning, warning, they changed up the pick structure!  Now need to pick top car and team.....  Going to be hard for a novice like me.  I'll need to do some studying!

• Like 1

Well were about to kick off the season

I thought it might be just me and @Comacus that might be playing this season, but it looks like there are 9 teams with lineups in, so

Boogidy Booggidy Boogidy lets go racing boys and girls

Good luck with your picks today

lets get this party started

D

• Like 1

Well gang, I'm pleasantly surprised beyond words that we have the whole gang together again this year. I was really taken back when I saw so many teams light up once the race started yesterday, I was not expecting everyone to be ahead of the game, since I was a little late getting the info out, and was even more concerned when our old thread was not there anymore.

Not sure how and if anyone is communicating with each other. Am I the only one that cant see the old thread?

Either way if your reading this, Im so glad that all of you are playing again this season

Big shout out to @Aeround n Round Racing for winning the first race of the season

Ill try and keep everyone posted from here , until I hear otherwise

Excited to get the season kicked off right

See you next week

D

• Like 1

Thats great that you got everything sorted @Bugman , glad you can join us for another season.

WEEK 2

Hope everyone has there lineups in and ready to rock and roll, were still at Daytona but at the Road Course 

This is a tough one to pick, but there will be a few more Road Courses this season, so we should get a good idea of whats going on after today.

Good luck with your picks everyone

D

• Like 1

WEEK 3 Lineup reminder

ok gang , just want to remind everyone to get there lineups in before tis race gets kicked off here in a bit. You all seem to be on top of things ,so not sure anyone needs a reminder anymore.

Last week @unregistered190 had a great day, lets see if he can back it up today

good luck with your picks everyone

D

WEEK #4 is upon us

Hope everyone has there lineups set

@Sparks had a great day last week , lets see who can do it today

Still not sure if anyone is seeing these posts, please hit the like button or post something up if your out there

Good luck today everyone

D

• Like 3

WEEK #4 Race Day

@unregistered190 had a great points day last week, nice job man

Hope everyone changed their clocks and get a chance to get there lineups in on time today.

I have no idea who to start, or who might have a good car today, things have been so unpredictable this season so far.

Good luck today with your picks everyone

D

• Like 3

Race Day

Were headed to Atlanta this week gang

Last week @highdihigh2 had a monstrous points day , with 260 points , thats the way to do it highdihigh2, nice picks.

hope everyone got there lineups in and are ready for race day.

D

• Like 1

Race Day

Well gang we were going to be racing one of the potentially coolest races of the year, but it looks like the weather has pushed it back to tomorrow Monday @4pm eastern.

Congratulations to @Bugman for taking home the top prize last week with  a real nice points day.

Hope everyone has a chance to catch some of the race tomorrow , its going to be wild.

Good luck with your picks

D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

SATURDAY NIGHT RACE

Ok gang after a week off , were headed to Martinsville for a Saturday night race, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you didnt catch it.

D

• Like 2
On 4/10/2021 at 5:48 AM, Comacus said:

@Dogbite thanks for the reminder.  I better go check my picks.  Good luck everyone!

You Bet Coma, I try and give everyone a heads up if its a Saturday or odd race day.

This week were headed Richmond Raceway for another short track which is cool, I'm the digging the different schedule this season.

Congrats to @unregistered190 for having a real strong points day at last week, nice job brother.

D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Talladega Race Day

Hope everyone is ready for todays race at the superspeedway, you never know what might happen, should be interesting

@Dalesgirl88 had a great points day last week, nice going girl.

Good luck today with your picks everyone

D

• Like 2

Happy Mothers Day to all those moms out there

Its throwback weekend at Darlington this week, its a super cool race 

Big shout out to @Comacus for winning last weekend, You put up some monster points brother, nice job.

enjoy your day 

D

• Like 1

Dover Weekend

Well gang were at the Monster mile today , hope you got your picks in and are ready to rock and roll. Its tough picking these races this year, so good job for everyone keeping up.

You got it @Comacus , if I remember correctly you had a good day going last week too until some late race trouble. It feels goo to win doesn't it. hope your doing well my friend.

Last week @highdihigh and @Sparks tied for the top spot, both had monster days of 261 points, thats the way to do it you too, nice job with your picks.

Good luck today everyone, should be a cool race

D

• Like 2

Were going road racing today boys and girls at COTA

There is possible rain in the area, and qualifying is going on right now

Last week @unregistered190hat the tops points day with @Dalesgirl88 in a close second, nice job you two

It will be tricky picking your drivers for today, at least it is for me:')

Good luck with your picks everyone and enjoy the race it should be a cool one

D

• Like 3

Happy Memorial Day gang

CHARLOTTE Raceway today for the Coke 600, the longest race of the year. Even with watching practice and qualifying Im still not sure who to start today, I hope everyone has there lineups figured out.

Last week @unregistered190 @Sparks ,and @Dalesgirl88 all had great points days, nice job you guys and gals.

Good luck with your picks today

D

• Like 1
  • Dogbite changed the title to 2023 NASCAR Season

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..