Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

4 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Some plants are so beautiful when they start blushing.  Others the leaves just die.  Wish I knew why and how to fix it 

I had an Amherst Sour Diesel from HSO that should have been on the table at Thanksgiving. I'll look for a photo. Just a gem!

• Like 6

Does anyone have a suggestion on a product that will kill fungus gnats.  I have the yellow sticky traps just wondering if there’s anything better that will put a stop to them. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Does anyone have a suggestion on a product that will kill fungus gnats.  I have the yellow sticky traps just wondering if there’s anything better that will put a stop to them. 

I keep some use it for everything. Safe to use active ingredient is cedar oil.

Dont worry about the 1s flying around they dont live long. Kill the larva in the roots and you are good to go. 1 treatment will kill them then if gnats are bad give an ounce to a gal as preventive once time during the grow. thats what i do and gnats are bad here but never bother me.

1458081_gognats_liquit-qt_600x600.thumb.jpg.32f1095680f38668a0113966fde46c3e.jpg

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
1 hour ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Rove Beetles work great, but only used them outside in the past. Not cheap. They eat any soft bodied critters. I've seen Mosquito Bits suggested, but haven't used them. 

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

Man I tried the bits once and didn’t really see any difference.  Part of the reason I stopped using a soilless medium.   This has been the first grow in over 5 years I’ve had to deal with this and don’t want to lose anything.  Don’t know how they got in but it seems like they are thriving.  I definitely need to put a stop to it. I think My last two bleesy plants were infested.  They looked like shit and didn’t want to amber up.  I finally pulled the at 105 days flowering.  

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
On 11/8/2021 at 8:30 PM, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Can’t wait to see it

I can't find my photos. Different device maybe? Still lookin, its been 3 or 4 years. I can't even find shots of the grandkids I look for! What I did find are 5 fem seeds, so I might have to grow them again. Like I need more on my list. 

And the seed aren't from me fucking up. 

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

They door to my tent is just a few feet from the lawn. It's in a shed but both the tent and shed door are often both open for a few. Having to live with a few. I see a couple on the stickies but as long as I let them dry out good, it seemed to help. I added more perlite to help them hit a good dry cycle.

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
10 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Is it safe for flowering?  Got a few like 50 days in 

Yes...you can even spray it on the buds. I even used it to kill ants in the roots of my wifes potted lemon tree.

you dont need to spray the plants just give a root drench. Try it you wil see. I live in the bayous and swamps gnats are everywhere. I tried a lot of stuff this is the only thing knocked them out and kept them out. I wouldnt steer you wrong home skillet.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Is it safe for flowering?  Got a few like 50 days in 

You need to drench your roots and kill the larva...they do the damage. It is safe to use in bud.

The larva can build up fast in your roots do a lot of damage to your plants.You wouldnt believe how many get in there. I was in hydro F&D pots filled w hydroton. My plants were looking sick. When i went to change the rez it was full of millions of those little larva.They would zing around on top the water. I tried a bunch of stuff...gnatrol etc... nothing worked till gognats.that was about 10yrs ago been using it ever since.

Zatoichi on riddle was down in florida over run  w gnats...he got some gognats fixed him right up no more probs.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I’m not really sure what strains  ghs or ams are 

Hey label them when you post them so we know what we are looking at... if you dont mind

Green House seeds AMS -Genetics: Swiss sativa, Swiss indica.

I knew you dropped a GHS strain i thought it was AMS but i see it is El Nino - Genetics: Haze, Super Skunk, Brazilian and South Indian.

El Nino sounds better...more potent i would think... Haze x Super Skunk x White Widow...  

• Like 5