Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

Sweet! Thanks for that🤤 some killer strains in there my friend, killer Chem huh? Appears we like similar cultivars looking forward to hearing how these are.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

For me The only way to get better is to grow.  Can’t be afraid to pop a few seeds. 

Amen to that.

Ill pop the last of my Bodhi packs within the next week or two and then Ill go for some of Classics and my DFG gear. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

For me The only way to get better is to grow.  Can’t be afraid to pop a few seeds. 

Makes sense. I've got plenty of great gear. Just a couple special. Maybe if I start those, I'll pay more attention and they'll go great! New 3x3 for veg next week. Guess I should jump in and start off right. 

• Like 5
On 1/17/2023 at 12:19 PM, Orion said:

I just scuffed mine and put them in water with h2o2 and a very small dose of gibberelic acid...I will treat what I get as a preservation run.

Looks like they are not going too grow with a scuff, and soak, I saw them opening so I put them in rapid rooters and after 5 days..no show. Everything else I started at the same time is 100% up and green except for 2 Bodhi Wifi  x  88g13hp,  I started 39 seeds total no show on the 9 RGM and 2 Wifi  x  88g13hp, that I was also looking foward too growing since I had them for some time now. All the Dumpster  x  NL#1 Cagu made went, so I hope I get some of each because I am going to definately make a bunch of F'2s to mess with of that cross.

Edited by Orion
  • Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

4851A405-AA8D-4483-BF39-C3E6CDE4F091.thumb.jpeg.1d98cf1157ea69b5699d06d3a5972678.jpeg09FF973E-0D74-49E4-B1DB-1DD7187649B1.thumb.jpeg.f981490d582df258c383d3a038ef5f97.jpegD6CD7A57-A788-47EF-8C89-A4719CE23277.thumb.jpeg.92b30f56fb3ecc8655ac8716bf29f9cf.jpeg170E42F1-F2CA-432F-8E70-89CECC923C6F.thumb.jpeg.3caaa714dd68cd750640a39d90d49f93.jpegA66E1D49-4FDD-43B3-AC7F-DB419617D6E1.thumb.jpeg.50bb5cfd1e8456291c645a742fb2ca08.jpeg

2CB52BBE-C9C4-4757-8E1A-95FB0E6D53B6.thumb.jpeg.d803a7813c3559b7611b3cc9e0cf78ab.jpegC383ACB6-0BAB-40EF-A3B0-9EB6F1115776.thumb.jpeg.24ab5d1f2e3439a55775345bc0d6fea0.jpeg68B4AEC8-52B8-4479-BB1A-79B2AA0ED29E.thumb.jpeg.008d9d820e08a9c209ecd4a36b1e7e30.jpeg8B1E15AF-F87F-494D-BF90-81B8D3FBBF2C.thumb.jpeg.e0922eb63b54340a10436defcf891923.jpeg82CA838C-0F4A-4199-ABB2-357DB0D805E0.thumb.jpeg.5bc9de872bc54697ea6aa51cc7bd905f.jpeg

Beautiful plants brother! Cant wait to hear how they smoke! 

I was wondering if I could post those photos of the Killer Chem crosses you grew in my thread on another site?

• Like 8

Sure man post away.   I can’t wait to harvest this round. Very excited to see what the killer Chem is like along with the killer Chem x pestilence cross. The smell is amazing on the killer Chem x pestilence smells like cat piss really funky.  It’s all you smell when you walk in the room 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

Beautiful plants brother! Cant wait to hear how they smoke! 

I was wondering if I could post those photos of the Killer Chem crosses you grew in my thread on another site?

Those 2nd 2 photos down. The lime green ones look intriguing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That’s the killer Chem x killer Chem cross. I’ll definitely be running more in the future I’m really impressed with these crosses. god it’s taking everything I have to let these finish up.   

• Like 9
40 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

god it’s taking everything I have to let these finish up.   

I feel ya on waiting. I lost a couple months out sick. My jars are woefully low. Dry time alone it's too close. I should give it to the missus and grab something from my neighbor. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

That’s the killer Chem x killer Chem cross. I’ll definitely be running more in the future I’m really impressed with these crosses. god it’s taking everything I have to let these finish up.   

Very limited drop on those killer chem dogs . I could only find about 3 people who grew them.A couple keepers found just on those.A real stinky chem d pheno and a super duper golden pheno...hopefully you find 1..

TEX jan 2010

I ran Rez's Killer Chemdog- Killer Queen(Airborne's G13 x C99) x Chemdog D... I ran a few packs to find his Killer Queen and even more so, to find a leaning geno of Airborne's G13. I found a very special golden leaning geno of Killer Queen, what I believe is mostly of Airborne's G13 with the slightest hint of pineapple C99 in it for that xtra flavor and head punch.. Been hoarding it ever since.. lol!!

Hands down the strongest smoke to date. It truly is a one hit wonder for most. The taste is nutty-hash with a hint of pineapple from the Cindy.. After a huge rip, it'll leave you speechless & motionless, drooling from your mouth, and you're on your fukin' lean. I've had the most "seasoned smokers" turn white, throw up, and pass out on my couch or fukin' worse drop my bong bowl after a rip off this baby and shatter it.. It's a lot like watchin' a H addict do their thing and they just sit / stand there stunned, eyes closed, lost and overwhelmed.. Fukin' insane smoke..!

I grow some og's+hybrids, bubbas+hybrids, chems+hybrids, etc. etc. all day, but this pheno will have ya on your knees prayin' unlike anything so far.. lol. The golden just has this extremly poweful, amazingly blissful, trippy, narcotic stone to it. I cannot say it enough, it's very unique."

800958059_killerchem.jpg.0d098ab1f9d708da7b35d7e671fac33f.jpg

• Like 9
  • Yummy 2

humm make me happy to have these two after reading this.

G-13-HAZE #6 {G-13} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1

G-13-HAZE #9 {HAZE} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1

AIRBOURNE G-13 X UBER CANDY KUSH * AIRBOURNE G-13

AIRBOURNE G-13 X UBER CANDY KUSH * AIRBOURNE G-13

could be some kill in there some where.

peace  ..

• Like 11

Airborne is an absolute gem! The delta blues I ran years back was still to this day some of the best smoke in recent memory! Like 3-4 hours ripped, heavy af behind the eyes, I would go to smoke another, then get up and quickly realize I was still ripped haha. Definitely unique as 2.5 hours is usually max for me even heavy heavy indicas. @texasjacknow I wish I got some of those too, sounds RIGHT up my alley. Hey anything you like, didn’t have in what I sent? I hope they were too your liking , wait until you see the next one 😉 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, TopShelfTrees said:

Airborne is an absolute gem! The delta blues I ran years back was still to this day some of the best smoke in recent memory! Like 3-4 hours ripped, heavy af behind the eyes, I would go to smoke another, then get up and quickly realize I was still ripped haha. Definitely unique as 2.5 hours is usually max for me even heavy heavy indicas. @texasjacknow I wish I got some of those too, sounds RIGHT up my alley. Hey anything you like, didn’t have in what I sent? I hope they were too your liking , wait until you see the next one 😉 

Both @Kind024 and @xxxMEMNOCHxxx made f2s and crosses w the killer chem dogs...i think there are plenty seeds around.

I think i gave you all the reeferman G13 seeds i had. Pacific G13 bx love potion. I dont think you got any to grow.

I know i have out of classics freezer( pacific g13 x the white) x the white fems and maybe just g13 x the white fems.

I have these old 1s from 08 and 09 if you want to give them a shot.Legends ultimate indica x g13 and g13 bx. i think only a few seeds in each.

image.thumb.jpeg.12b02bde33d85e774a11dc2a46f03bb9.jpeg

Thanks a lot for the beans. Before you send anymore pm a list and i will let you know if there is something i want. I pretty much have enough seeds now...in fact way too many. I been giving lots of seeds away b/c i dont want them to go to waste.I'm old and dont have enough yrs left to grow 1/10th of the seeds i have now. But thanks a lot my friend.

• Like 10

Ooooh, those would be pretty killer if they pop. It’s crazy how it is so scarce, lots of crosses with it and stuff like that but not much old school g-13 , or airborne. Definitely an epic breeding tool. I’ve never grown the LUI either so that would be a REAL treat. I’ll put together a list of stuff later today. See if you want anything I gotta get one out for you and someone else on here . I was going to tonight but I’ll wait until tomorrow then , no worries. I get it, I’ve seen some peoples inventory lists that are literally mind boggling and extreme envy inducing at the exact same time haha! I’m envisioning yours as similar. Hell between you and Jaws you could open a shop online and start an entire new seed revolution with epic genetics haha! Never mind what poodle, Tom and the rest of these guys are sitting on. I honestly only started collecting beans maybe 4-5 years ago, and 3 seriously as before that I bought some here and there but had a killer circle who held a stellar clone library so I just went that route for years and years and every couple years would hunt something new I could find a couple packs of, as we all did and kept adding to it. Plus my mentor has an absolutely incredible collection and would share freely when asked. My entire outlook changed about 6 years back and I really started seeing the importance and benefits Mike had been telling me about for ages. as well as starting to run coco again and it was a no brainer. Now I’m a damn bean junky ! Lol

• Like 4

By chance You have anything from Duke Diamond/Dominion? His stuff is literally impossible to get over here and he’s one of the breeders I absolutely love!  Chems and kushes and skunks 🦨 ha! That’s my bag right there. Him and mean gene are stellar breeders imo and both nearly impossible to get in Canada go figure

• Like 5

If I could get either of those two g-13 offerings to pop my GOD the work I’d do with that, as well as SHARE with everyone after an adage however possible. I would love to give them a go brother, gladly 

• Like 5