Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

Sorry No rude dog this round.  The two late in flowering are blue cookies and Batman og. Just getting up my head is all foggy 

Edited by xxxMEMNOCHxxx
  • Like 5

After the day I’ve had I’m not sure.  I know where it’s at in the room but have no clue what it is.   I’ll get back at you later on that one 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Nice Job 1
1 hour ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

After the day I’ve had I’m not sure.  I know where it’s at in the room but have no clue what it is.   I’ll get back at you later on that one 

Hey man, sorry to hear you had a shitty day.

Hope tomorrow is better for ya!

No problem on the wait, whenever, I will be hangin out here for a while....LOL
I just was curious, it has nice structure.
Would not be a crime if you did not get to it.

Really just idle conversation to pass time.

When you are busy as fuck, idle conversation can be work.

So no worries, we can chat later.

Peace

Shag

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

That’s a blue cookies. Not sure on the breeder 

Way to hustle after a hard day brother man.
My guess is part Blubonic, or blue satellite....breeder steve aka spice of life , wonder where the cookies part comes from???

Thanks again.

Shag

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1
7 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Way to hustle after a hard day brother man.
My guess is part Blubonic, or blue satellite....breeder steve aka spice of life , wonder where the cookies part comes from???

Thanks again.

Shag

Maybe Blue Cookies from pacific seedbank. Blueberry x GSC.

There' s another blue cookies but i doubt its this 1 . The seed fair Blue Cookies Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a cross between Lemon Skunk and Blueberry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

There lined with soil and nutrient residue.  I prefer to bottom feed my plants.   Make them drink there own food.  They seem to like it.  

• Like 7
1 hour ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

There lined with soil and nutrient residue.  I prefer to bottom feed my plants.   Make them drink there own food.  They seem to like it.  

@xxxMEMNOCHxxx I've done that with small plants, hoping the roots will look for moisture. Never thought about doing it with bigger plants. @shaggy you see any additional benefit for my plants using this approach? Seems like I'd need a better handle on plant health 1st,  but maybe not. 

• Like 3

The smoke test.   The most important part 😂 

Thank you man.  The Genetics played a large role. Definitely want to run those two strains back

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

You got that right.  Only spent 100 on the thug pug genetics and got the other pack for free.  So essentially 50 a package 

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1