Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

36 minutes ago, texasjack said:

I dont go by trichs. That plant doesnt look ready to me. I would wait till the pistils change colors and start drawing in. But hey thats just me everybody does it different. Maybe early amber like rid said...i would go another week see what up.

It isnt rare dankness mind trick. It is Destiny Exotic Genetics... I thought i gave you the whole pack w 3 fem seeds?

A5F90670 D833 4EE0 8BC5 41379BCFF3EC

7491B5E0 FCC4 412B 9CF6 2B846F53D72D

Well that would explain the color in the trics I am seeing...thought it was definately something odd for the Rare Dankness cross and would of been interesting to explore with the genetics they used.

• Like 4

I think I need to order some more of this one just to see if the early ambering is normal or not.  This has got me stumped 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I think I need to order some more of this one just to see if the early ambering is normal or not.  This has got me stumped 

Rid posted a bunch about early amber. This is from a post before.... 

"RG Gear #357 aka The Colorado ThunderFuck
This Sativa Dominant Hybrid carries the rare early translucent amber trait only found in sativa plants. Highly psychoactive, it took over 5 years to breed and she has 7 popular strains making up her genetic profile. This cutter with unlimited ceiling is a treat to grow,and yields impressively.Great for those looking for that old school grandpa weed. 

He says it has early amber trichs that dont have anything to do w the plant being done. Suppose to make the weed trippy. 

For me  Colorado Thunderfuck at 6 1/2 - 7wks was mostly sativa at 8wks or more its like a 50/50. I grew CTF gumball cut they were passing around on riddle . Low yield not much smell or taste. Got real frosty early and pretty potent. Nice high nothing special .I didnt grow it again or grow any from seed.

The JH/SWT x C99 from beanho i grew around the same time was a little better than CTF to me.. I only grew 1 of each."

• Like 4

How was the smoke on seedsman Northern Soul?

Hey you want to try a few  (Platinum Cookies x Thin mint GSC)  x (Romulan Haze) seeds?  

• Like 4

I was pretty impressed with the bud growth and the smell while it was growing but after I dried and cured it none of the smell has came out at all. I may have harvested it a little late I’d say I had 20% Amber trichomes I personally think the high is lacking. Don’t take it personal I don’t get high easily. I gave some to my old man and he seems to like it.  I figured I would keep burping it and maybe it’ll get better.  You know I’m always interested in running different strains. I’m not really a big fan of haze’s but I’ll give it a shot. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I was pretty impressed with the bud growth and the smell while it was growing but after I dried and cured it none of the smell has came out at all. I may have harvested it a little late I’d say I had 20% Amber trichomes I personally think the high is lacking. Don’t take it personal I don’t get high easily. I gave some to my old man and he seems to like it.  I figured I would keep burping it and maybe it’ll get better.  You know I’m always interested in running different strains. I’m not really a big fan of haze’s but I’ll give it a shot. 

I'm not surprised. Skunks, NLs,Hash Plants etc.. from the dam stock are old and burnt out. No IBLs or introducing landraces back in etc... so you end up w weak bs.

No worries it has nothin to do w me. I was just checking...it was in some free fem seeds classic had. He grew the seedsman blueberry and said it was excellent .Best Blueberry he had seen in yrs. Maybe he got lucky.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Sorry man, did not mean to open ye ol' can-o-worms....LOL

I too am interested in seeing what going on here.
I looked for more info, what I read was long long ago.
I am sure it is still out there somewhere.

Also

How long did it flower for?

Could it have gone longer by looking at the hairs like @texasjacksuggested?

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 4

This site looks to have the RM#3 logo but not sure who runs it.
GrowHappyPlants

https://growhappyplants.com/look.html
Here is one side to the story, there are other views in the link.

A quick note about psychoactivity by oldtimer1

High psychoactive varieties produce clear or transparent capitate heads then they turn transparent amber then slowly oxidise to brown, none translucent. This type is most psychoactive at the early amber translucent stage.

Most varieties do not have a translucent amber stage. What you get is transparent then the milky none translucent that develops over time to the oxidised none translucent brown stage. This type is most psychoactive at the early milky stage.

The thing about amber trichomes, is that true amber trichomes only develop in some phenotypes and only with very high potency types!

The way to define it, is that high potency or should I say the type of plant that develops what I call complex psychoactivity, only develop with clear trichome stages, they go from glass clear to very light yellow to amber to red amber as they develop. The onset of the first red amber just showing is when the potency is at its peak.

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
1 hour ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Haze is just pure sativas mixed together.

The Tom Hill and Nevil Hazes arent any good. Long flower airy buds lucky to find a keeper in many packs. Tom hill said 1 in 20 or 25 seeds you find a good 1. i believe its much higher. Classic grew them said they werent any good at all.

Their stock comes from these original haze .. Mexican Thai Columbian Indian all grown in big fields mixed up no real breeding. Most plants were shitty. Classic had some of the original haze bro seeds from santa cruz. He said they werent worth growing.

Haze is a strain with a rich history that dates back to 1960s Beach Boys era in Santa Cruz, California. Because of long growing seasons and lengthy flowering times, Santa Cruz was the perfect backdrop for a strain of her temperament. The genetics have crossed oceans, leading to strains that originate in Colombia, Mexico, Thailand, and even as far as India.

Classic had several Hazes he breed 12- 13wks flower nice buds 100% sat hi. Totally diff then Haze sold on the web. I never grew them but thats what he told me.

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 2
1 minute ago, texasjack said:

The Tom Hill and Nevil Hazes arent any good.

This is what I have heard/seen to be true.
Even the frosty fantastic hazes look like fluffy crap.
But I have been told there are special plants hidden in those seed.

Just folklore?

Maybe, I have not smoked any haze that I liked, but I have not smoke many.....lol
Maybe a good out crosser, that is the lore anyway, as I have not smoked any good crosses of Haze either.
But again I have not smoked many.....LOL

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Man I’m about to take a few cuts hopefully I don’t have to reveg her I’ll order some beans on payday 

You sure you dont have more of those seeds?  I bought Destiny Exotice Glueberry Muffins and Yeti and i got a free 3 pack of Mind Tricks. I grew 1 GBM and 1 Yeti. I still have the GBM but gave away yeti and mind tricks. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, crownpoodle said:

More history/education for a neophyte like myself. Got a selection of Haze strains, we'll see how that goes. 

I gave homebrewer some Tom H haze and T.Hill haze x SSH seeds he was going to grow them see what up but he hasnt been around since covid plandemic. I wish i knew how they came out. I kept a few TH haze x ssh seeds just in case his came out good.

I'll be watching hope you find a good 1.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

First one looks a little rude...LOL

Nice work!  :5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

On 1/7/2022 at 9:54 PM, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I have quite a few Tom h strains. I need to get on that soon. 

Wow, nice!

Why yes you do......LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Rude dog #1. 9.4 weeks image.thumb.jpg.4c497aef972ca9f9b71f40d14049e552.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.85313269b14f520d3956100081112c8e.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.1f385347840b51d99f9e16c000feaa07.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.1353774fb3c18a1d6ecb94e0d5e92d99.jpg

Bio diesel  9.4 weeksimage.thumb.jpg.eab3306fc02a7bc57d55045fd75b7579.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.bb1be7353a7c06733e1055e473d24459.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7deb07021569b693f7a9236443e2c232.jpg

Wow nice work, all of them. 

5 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

image.thumb.jpg.80c6b44e734a53485bd9b28f7d399709.jpgRude dog #3 

image.thumb.jpg.d7e03bb63f069e51c9936b8551f201bf.jpgMind tricks. 

What size pots are those? Very nice canopy

• Like 3