Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

I just transplanted it a few days ago. As soon as my cut have roots I’ll throw it into flowering.   Hopefully I can stake the hell out of it and pull a nice yield 

• Like 7

It looks like it casts a fair amount of light pretty far down. The lower leaves and plants look  nice and healthy. I understand nutrients are relative. But a balanced diet won't fix low light intensity or poor spectrum.

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to watching that monster flower out!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

She’s at 9.5 now and just started showing amber let the count down begin 

Looking real good my friend.

Hey better thro out that Purple Cake cut. I'm throwing mine out today.

I chopped the mom last night and found some nanners other than the  1 on the top bud.That 1 was b/c it was done i found some on the inside of some lower buds inside right up next to the stem.You cant see them till you chop the buds.They were old and opened w some mature seeds on those buds.Also i'm finding a few seeds on my other plants i cut. Not that many and they are all fully mature.

I might drop 1 or 2 of the seeds out of killer chem and rude dog see what i get.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 7
  • Nice Job 1
28 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Thank for the heads up Man and I had high hopes for the purple cake. I’ll give it the axe tonight 

Yeah the plant was looking good too bad about the nanners. I have1 or 2 more Purple Cake fem seeds i'll drop another down the road. That P.Cake stretched like crazy Kings Kush not at all  ...might be a good cross.I probably have around 50 seeds or so off each plant from the P.cake nanner pollen. In the past I've had good luck dropping seeds like that...all females and no herms so far.

• Like 6
  • Nice Job 2
4 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Thank for the heads up Man and I had high hopes for the purple cake. I’ll give it the axe tonight 

It didnt spread much pollen i could only find 2 seeds on the King Kush buds...maybe i will find a few more when i break them up. The most seeds are on some lower popcorn buds on rude dog but not many.. It was right up against it. A few seeds here and there on killer chem and black gum. Got lucky on this 1. I;m really  good at spotting nanners early but nothin you can do w those hidden ones.

• Like 7
  • 4 weeks later...

I was trying to prolong the breeding project but tonight I’m seeing pollen sacks opening. I’ll clean my cloner tonight and probably start flowering tomorrow night. I’ll cross the killer chem male with the female and kings kush, black diamonds,Jack the prophet, pestilence,shiva, and P.T.P.  Make it worth the while. 

• Like 5
On 4/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I sent some purple cake seeds.

I nevermind the Flying Dutchman The Pure (SK#1) i think its a waste of time.On seedfinder out of several grows average 4.6 out of 10.Nobody liked it. I have white label SK#1 but i doubt it is any better than nirvanas.All those seedbank sk#1s are old and wore out nothing like the old days.

Maybe those from cali will be good? I thru in some from classics freezer might be better. They all say Stephan on them1 of classics old friends.. skunk indoor , cali indica x skunk and afghani x skunk. I grew classics 70s afghani x skunk potent about 60/40 sat smell of skunk w pine back ground...good stuff.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I was trying to prolong the breeding project but tonight I’m seeing pollen sacks opening. I’ll clean my cloner tonight and probably start flowering tomorrow night. I’ll cross the killer chem male with the female and kings kush, black diamonds,Jack the prophet, pestilence,shiva, and P.T.P.  Make it worth the while. 

Sounds like some good crosses. I have 2 Killer Chem x Purple Cake seedlings going now.

The killer Chem i just put into bud is looking real nice.As wide as tall w many tops. 

• Like 3
  • Yummy 1

Sounds like a fat bitch.  I’ve been impressed with them.   Only got them in one gallon pots and they’re probably two ft high. No training at all.  I have a killer chem x r.k.s. x deep chunk in flowering now and it’s not really that wide. Smells nice though. I took a cut so if it’s fire I’ll keep it around for a while 

• Like 4

OH yeah classics son sent me some NYCD x OG K S1 seeds...i sent him some PT seeds for them.I thru you a few..

That is S1s from a killer cut i had.The NYCD is the old 1 from cali before chem nycd ,sour d etc..This NYCD is Mexican Oaxaca x Hawaiian Indica (Afghani).

Thats 1 of my favs last 2 S1 seeds i had from 2015 didnt germ.If i wasnt full up i would drop 1 of these.I've grown several.

Crazy mad frosty at 6wks..

picture.phppicture.php

picture.phppicture.php

picture.phppicture.php

Smoke report on the S1s from izoc on riddle..

Classics NYCD x OG K S1 smoke report

"First of all, I have grew and crosses this original NYCD x OGK cutting from tj also but this strain is S1 from seed that Classic made seeds from original NYCD x OGK clone.

This buds is more airy fluffy but more resinous that you can see glitters...the aroma is more heavy Diesel , it's a little different from the original NYCD x OGK clone.

As I lit it up I was inhale slow as I try to capture the flavor that I used to smoke in past. Heavy Diesel taste and exhale more soft fume with very slightly OGK unlike the mother which have more strong OGK than this S1 version...and I was high as kite. The potency is top notch just like mother....more sativa and uppity...my fave one.

This NYCD X OG Kush got serious potency and connoisseur for diesel/kush lovers. I would say 70 sat / 30 ind and rate this 9 1/2 ! If you toke it too much, you will feel more intense and it can give bad trip for some people. I've seen it happened to a few of my patients."

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 2

@xxxMEMNOCHxxx

This 1 70s Afghani x Skunk i grew. Smelled like a skunk in a pine forest.

Smoke report Izoc
"Last night I had a very pleasure high ! The buds are definitely genuinely old school for sure. I was very happy that it brought me a lot of memories when I smoke this. At the first, taste like old school earthy as I can taste it from my lip , sticky feeling when you smoke with joint, it's more skunk dominant. Not water down. I was high as giggling then the old good CBD hit my body as stoned. Man this is heavy duty too....ahh I really miss it, homie.Seriously Classic persevere the old genetics real good.  Yeah get me some clone of this A x S"

Plenty of frost w strong smell...double serrated leaves.

picture.phppicture.php

picture.phppicture.php

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1