Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

23 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Some nice choices there @xxxMEMNOCHxxx . That Frostberry is another I want too. Just cuz...

I can help ya out if ya really want them

On 1/14/2022 at 11:33 PM, shaggy said:

@oldschool uses them and loves them, I want em too....no cash....LOL

Shaggy, got a 12 pack of Blu-mats last year at Christmas.. Love them.

I always want to mess with them though.

Just cuz.;-)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I’ve tried running it a few times now.  Just hasn’t worked out for me.  This round though. This round 

What happened on the Frostberrys?   Thats the only 1 of the strawberry Diesel crosses i have grown and mine came out excellent. I passed cuts around on riddle and rm3 used it in his breeding. I planned on growing it again and the sour cookie cross but now i have all kind of stuff in front.

• Like 3

@Ilynnboy appreciate the offer. Right now I'm good, and have a grip of goodies in the pipeline headed this way. Frostberry x PT from my Lone Star hero @texasjack being one of them. Sorry about the Cowboys, that was harsh.

I might need another tent with what's happening around. I'm semi-retired, keep a few buddies happy. But both the tile guy and the plumber asked if I'd barter. Fuckin-A I'll barter. I love "Bartertown"! My house wasn't quite as stinky by the time they came by. 

That Afg x PT that was so strong smelling to start to toned down quite a bit. Going in jars today. 

• Like 6
On 1/16/2022 at 11:48 AM, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I’ve tried running it a few times now.  Just hasn’t worked out for me.  This round though. This round 

Any special nute requirements or sensitivity @xxxMEMNOCHxxx?

• Like 3
20 hours ago, chillkoots said:

I have a couple of nirvana bubblelicious seeds left from way back in 2005 they were the best plants I got from any other of there strains I've grown very frosty and potent. One I liked the best filled the house with the smell of a fresh Xmass tree. Hope you find one of those.:smileys-passing-joint:

Did you grow this Nirvana White Widow on riddle?

nirvanaww1.jpg.214afa4e12156b85cf46df6e9d749dd5.jpgnirvanaww.jpg.7d474bef0c2660cd915997b86439968f.jpgnirvanaww2.jpg.73701d68714e7dad8df484828c197904.jpg

Somebody did said they were looking for the Nirvana White Widow they had grown back in the day.Said this was a good 1 but not the 1 they were looking for. Looks really good to me.

@xxxMEMNOCHxxx

All the 8th ave genetics come from @Comacus  ...he is 8th ave genetics.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t grow that one. I have grown the white widow strain. It was ok at best I definitely wouldn’t write home about it though 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I didn’t grow that one. I have grown the white widow strain. It was ok at best I definitely wouldn’t write home about it though 

that was for @chillkoots    somwbody on riddle grew that 1 but i forget who.

Was yours Nirvana WW?... fems or reg ?

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 6

Yep nirvana white widow both times I ordered them they have been fems. I found some white widow in the ones you sent too.  Hopefully it’s a lot more frosty than nirvanas 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Yep nirvana white widow both times I ordered them they have been fems. I found some white widow in the ones you sent too.  Hopefully it’s a lot more frosty than nirvanas 

The Nirvana WW  & White Rhino people look for are the old regs. Nirvana didnt have fem seeds back then. 

What does it say on the White Widow bottle i sent?  

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 4

OK that actually might not be white widow. It actually may be BC white widow.  I was thinking it was coming from British Columbia

Found this. 

BC White Widow Feminised is a new take on a legendary strain. White Widow is 75% sativa and 25% indica getting its name from the lavish coating of white resin crystals. It is an easy-to-grow cannabis plant.

It is a medium-sized plant with only average yields but the sheer quality of its harvest is very high. It is an indoor strain in all but very warm climates taking 8 - 10 weeks to mature. The smoke is soft with a hard-hitting effect which does evolve into a more relaxing stone.

Medicinally recommended for pain relief, depression, insomnia, lack of appetite and post traumatic stress disorder.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

OK that actually might not be white widow. It actually may be BC white widow.  I was thinking it was coming from British Columbia

Found this. 

BC White Widow Feminised is a new take on a legendary strain. White Widow is 75% sativa and 25% indica getting its name from the lavish coating of white resin crystals. It is an easy-to-grow cannabis plant.

It is a medium-sized plant with only average yields but the sheer quality of its harvest is very high. It is an indoor strain in all but very warm climates taking 8 - 10 weeks to mature. The smoke is soft with a hard-hitting effect which does evolve into a more relaxing stone.

Medicinally recommended for pain relief, depression, insomnia, lack of appetite and post traumatic stress disorder.

Oh shit this 1 is hard. 1st off does your WW say fems on it?

I see seedsman has bc white widow fem It is WW IBL. Also i have seeds from classic that are from BC seedking and bc buddepot has WW.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

No fem marks I’m assuming they are regular beans 

I do have a bunch of classic crosses 

I dont know bro. The 1s on seedsman are from bc bud depot. Bc seedking and bc buddepot both only have fem WW seeds for long time. If they are regs they are from old stock.

BC White Widow Feminised Seeds - 6

by BC Bud Depot

I know classic had some NL from BC seedking. I have a cross from him says on the bottle bc seedking NL and Dr.Atomic NL x mali african

• Like 5

Haven't heard of BC seedking...... but I'll warn ya'all right now that bc bud depot is a straight up scam as are most of the advertised seedbanks in BC. The only legit seedbank I'm aware of up here is hemp depot. Most breeders up here use instagram these days..... or strainly perhaps.

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
  • Thanks 2
31 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

Haven't heard of BC seedking...... but I'll warn ya'all right now that bc bud depot is a straight up scam as are most of the advertised seedbanks in BC. The only legit seedbank I'm aware of up here is hemp depot. Most breeders up here use instagram these days..... or strainly perhaps.

I agree. All the good seedbanks in canada are gone except hemp depot. I hear Jordan of the Islands has some good stuff nowdays but havent tried them.

Many Yrs ago BC Bud depot only had reg seeds they had some decent stuff. I never bought from them but i know people who did and got some good plants.. Now for many yrs their stuff is all crap and all fems. Nothing wrong w fems i like them. They might even have changed hands i'm pretty sure bc seedking did.

Back in the day bc seedking had good stuff ... this is from like around 2010  . Nowdays i read they are a scam .Sometimes you get seeds sometimes not  sometimes no germs etc..

"After reading multiple good reviews on several websites about BCseedKing.com, I decided to give them a try and I'm happy i did. bc seedkings purple kush and purple widow are exceptional strains"

Super Silver Haze, God Bud, OG Kush and BC Big Bud. I grew them all out and now I'm going back for more.....BC Big Bud!!!  I fell in love with the BC Big Bud. She smelled beautiful and strong, so fruity. Huge buds and excellent growth in all stages. The God Bud was the real star in the beauty department.  her pistils turned bright pink and it was amazing to look at, great smoke too. "

Bc Big Bud use to sold as reg seeds .. Several like this now and a bunch w seeds not germing 1/2 order missing etc... I would stay away.

Well, I was stiffed for my money. So I do not understand how anyone could state that this company does honest or good business."

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

White Widow is the most available and oldschool strain in the netherlands and coffeeshop szene. You can get some outstanding ones, but mostly average good cheap hybrid weed. Supposed to be one of the first Indica x Sativa landrace projects. 

i never grew it but had a bunch

Edited by Zett
  • Like 3

@xxxMEMNOCHxxx & @Kind024

Yall are going to see how funky that killer chem male is. That thing stinks to hi heaven. My wife said she could smell it thru the boxes at the PO. I have them double bagged same way i been doing for yrs.

Yesterday i went to the store i kept smelling something funky like sweat body odor.I was smelling under my arms but i had taken a shower that morning. Maybe my wife got a dirty shirt mixed w the clean? I couldnt figure it out it stunk till i got home.  Then i realized the funk was all on me from cutting clones off that stinky male.

I never had a plant smell that strong in veg male or female.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 2

Not sure why we bothered with dryer sheets as I think back. The car stunk like stinky weed AND dryer sheets for a week, just gross. Sometimes the weed picked up a little smell too. Like when the bathroom smells like shit AND evergreen, or whatever your wifes spray choice is. After about 3 minutes I usually hear "light a fucking match...PLEASE"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1