Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

I’m running 5 gallon nursery parts. Although I think the plants might like it if I transplant them into a seven about a week before flowering. A few plants seem to drink a lot of water

• Like 8

I was blessed with the genetics i just water them Anyone of you guys on here can do just as good if not better than I can.

Actually they were. I got tired of washing out my fabric pots. These nursery pots they stack neatly inside of each other so it’s a space saver For me. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I was blessed with the genetics i just water them Anyone of you guys on here can do just as good if not better than I can.

Actually they were. I got tired of washing out my fabric pots. These nursery pots they stack neatly inside of each other so it’s a space saver For me. 

Nice job.

I have been using fabric pots for a few runs. They dry out too fast for me compared to buckets.I have 6 plants in 3gals 1 in a bucket..it seems like it holds more than 3 gal smart pots. I like the bucket better. I have to water the smart pots about every day they are a little small.  

I have some 5 gal smart pots i havent used but next grow i'm going back to 5 gal buckets.

• Like 6

Reason I ask about pot preference, I'm still trying to sort out what works best for me. Pros and cons of size and type. Growing for seed or smoke seems a factor for some. I get twitchy looking at the airports, Blumats, etc some of you use. Maybe later. My access to the tent isn't great, and neither is my back. So minimizing leaning over with a jug in my hand is critical. Had the plants out for some housekeeping the other day, so I watered them. BIG mistake. A 5 gal watered was enough to put the hurt on me a little. 

Learning. I hope. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

Reason I ask about pot preference, I'm still trying to sort out what works best for me. Pros and cons of size and type. Growing for seed or smoke seems a factor for some. I get twitchy looking at the airports, Blumats, etc some of you use. Maybe later. My access to the tent isn't great, and neither is my back. So minimizing leaning over with a jug in my hand is critical. Had the plants out for some housekeeping the other day, so I watered them. BIG mistake. A 5 gal watered was enough to put the hurt on me a little. 

Learning. I hope. 

yep 5 gal pot with a fresh gallon of water in it is heavy and strains the back pretty good

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Zett said:

yep 5 gal pot with a fresh gallon of water in it is heavy and strains the back pretty good

Thing is I know better. Now that's annoying.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I’m not sure if you running all your plants at the same time but if you have back problems I would highly suggest that you get a submersible water pump and run drip lines to every single plant. Might help if you also have a Fossett nearby

• Like 5
  • Great Advice 1

Yea, got the pump recently, but haven't got it out of the box. It's here and I plan to use it for my next feed. Some hose and I'm good too go. 

It might make my outdoor easier as well. 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

Some hose and I'm good too go. 

Add small diameter pvc with a 90 on the end maybe a shut off if you can swing it.
A wand so to speak, us bad back guys need to stick together...LOL

My next on will have a ball valve or sumthin'!

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

Yet. 

I have said yet for over 10 years....WTF????🤬
Fuckin' @oldschool got his room done real nice and it runs pretty fuckin well too.

How do the kids say....I am so jelly.....LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Next round also thinking about running a few from nirvana. Bubblelicious and image.thumb.jpg.988efc30ef4d482a2168010ad174ba99.jpgpapaya

I have a couple of nirvana bubblelicious seeds left from way back in 2005 they were the best plants I got from any other of there strains I've grown very frosty and potent. One I liked the best filled the house with the smell of a fresh Xmass tree. Hope you find one of those.:smileys-passing-joint:

• Like 5
  • Yummy 1