Memnoch’s shit.

xxxMEMNOCHxxx

Alright @texasjack what would you like me to run next. I’m at 56 days now in flowering And when I start harvesting I’ll start throwing the largest plant that is in veg into flowering so I can keep it perpetual. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Alright @texasjack what would you like me to run next. I’m at 56 days now in flowering And when I start harvesting I’ll start throwing the largest plant that is in veg into flowering so I can keep it perpetual. 

Nice going.

Hell i dont know.Anything you want. Everything that @Kind024 is selling peep have grown and we have pics. I been germing diff breeders stuff...now i have a fem kings kush- greenhouse ,2 reg killerchem- rezdog,fem blackgum- original sensible seeds,fem purple cake- green point seeds, and a rude dog seedling-classic seeds.

• Like 5

Thanks man.  This round is looking really good.  Only have one plant giving me problems at the moment.  Can’t wait to see what this round is like. 

• Like 4

That’s pictures of all of them. It’s almost time to pull a few of them.   I’ll have to take a better look at each individual plant to make a better call. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

Thanks. I cant wait to watch it.

I been telling people for many yrs CIA and the Bush crime syndicate run the cartels and the coke and meth trade.  Rothschilds and the world bank run the opium trade. Yale college was built on opium money from skull and bones a satanic secret society that still runs that school. Bushes, Kerry etc many corp heads all members.

just pure luck they caught these. If it would have been border patrol or local cops etc...they would have let them go behind a CIA ID

Two CIA Agents Arrested by Minutemen while Crossing Mexican Border with 1300 Pounds of Cocaine
April 23rd, 2015 | by Barbara Johnson
militia.jpg.1f44a5719efba65a969396fdc202f99f.jpg

El Paso| A group of minutemen watching the Mexican Border for illegal migrants and drug traffickers, have proceeded to the citizen arrest of two men in an SUV, carrying 1300 pounds of cocaine. The volunteers were completely astonished when the two arrestees pulled out CIA ID cards and explained they were actually carrying the drug as part of their duties and that the cargo belonged to the Central Intelligence Agency.

The incident took place last night, in the Chihuahuan desert, near the Texan city of El Paso. A group of seven minutemen saw a large black SUV drive rapidly across the border. They chased the vehicle in their own trucks and achieved to immobilize it after a chase of more than 15 miles.

The vigilantes arrested the two men on board and called the border patrol, who proceeded to search the vehicle. They discovered dozens of packages of cocaine, totalling an incredible 618.4 kilograms (1363 pounds).

militia2.jpg.58c1e7f0d5988a063989d6d20cfd7632.jpg

The search of the vehicle revealed 36 packages of cocaine, all marked with the symbol of the Sinaloa Cartel, representing a black scorpion.

The two men claim to be CIA operatives based in Mexico and explained that the drug was actually part of an operation of the agency. They presented identity cards that seem to validate their claim, but the CIA spokesperson, Dean Boyd, has officially denied any link between the organization and the two men.

“The CIA doesn’t take part in drug smuggling operations at the US-Mexican border” said M. Boyd. “I do not know, for now, if the men are actually affiliated to the agency in any way, but I can tell you the cocaine doesn’t belong to the CIA.”

Both the border patrol officers and minutemen seem unconvinced, however, and many of them seem to believe that the secret service agency is hiding something. The U.S. custom services have even announced a thorough investigation to try and verify the two men’s story.

“Both of them had valid accreditations and a receipt for their cargo” says Shawn Francis Miller, spokesman of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection for the El Paso sector. “What drug dealer in his right mind, demands a receipt for 1300 pounds of cocaine? There is really something strange about these guys, and we believe the CIA possibly knows more than what it is ready to admit.”

minutemen3.jpg.67283385faad1b8185747075b2fd85bc.jpg

The custom services have confirmed that the two men, who can’t be identified due to the Intelligence Identities and Protection Act of 1982, did carry valid CIA identifications and that the vehicle was indeed registered as a service vehicle of the organization.

The two men remain under the custody of the custom services at the moment, and are still being interrogated in a facility near El Paso. They are facing charges of possessing, trafficking and importing illegal drugs, and could face other criminal charges once the investigation is over.

Both the FBI and the DEA have announced that they would collaborate with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection on this case, which as already attracted a lot of attention in Southern Texas.
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/two-cia ... f-cocaine/

• Like 1

I remember hearing about that case.  The documentary is really good. I’m watching it on Amazon prime video I’m not sure where else you might find it.  I’ve watched it probably 4 times now and keep seeing shit I missed.  It’s really fucked up but not surprising from the shit I’ve learned Over the years. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I remember hearing about that case.  The documentary is really good. I’m watching it on Amazon prime video I’m not sure where else you might find it.  I’ve watched it probably 4 times now and keep seeing shit I missed.  It’s really fucked up but not surprising from the shit I’ve learned Over the years. 

I have amazon prime video. I'm going to watch it tomorrow. 

Thanks for the heads up.I knew of the case but hadnt heard about the vid.

• Like 2

Just another episode of what went on in Arkansas when Clinton was the governor...Tom Cruise stared in the movie about it..."American Made" is the name of the movie...The CIA is what's really wrong with this country!

Edited by Orion
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Orion said:

Just another episode of what went on in Arkansas when Clinton was the governor...Tom Cruise stared in the movie about it..."American Made" is the name of the movie...The CIA is what's really wrong with this country!

And the Nazi Bush Kabbala 41 crime syndicate runs the CIA. Poppy Bush(his skull and bones name) was the head since the JFK assassination. Not sure who is running it since that POS died.

• Like 2

The CIA agents were just holding the packages for a friend....LOL

Yea, it also sounds much like the Clintons in Ark.

Drugs in the bodies of Vietnam soldiers coming home.

So many stories like this.....

The govt. is a master at raising money by selling drugs to fund their secret wars.

But the war on drugs is against the user not the suppliers.

• Like 3