afterthought at work! Newest autos, hemp, photoperiods for 2021!

aridbud

Let's face it, 20220 was a stressful year for just about everyone, in many, many ways, we have all struggled with the changes, challenges, and ways we've had to adapt in 2020.

During our STAY@HOME state mandate we created an uplifting sativa autoflower hybrid, QUARANTINI! Helps you momentarily forget 2020. Very social, medium sized plant, smelling of Lemon & hint of cleaner Fabuloso!

Also, we've developed a few more CBD hemp hybrids, perfect for the personal grower. And last of all, we;re proud and excited to have developed 2 AUTO CBD hemp hybrids finishing in ~84 days!

Here's a TESTER from IC featuring our NUMBSKULL, high CBD/thc strain. ~1:1. Smoking this, it's clear headed yet decreases pain, emits a relaxing vibe. Thanks to Scrogmeister for helping us spread the word!

During lock-down, I participated in Asterra Labs CBD Clinical study with Harvard Medical School in Feb/March 2020. Choose the 50 mg IM  (Immediate Release) tablet. Indeed, a clean Rx with no liver impact. I'm hoping for FDA clearance and thumbs up in the coming months. I recommend it for future use.

In the meantime, many choices to get your CBD Hemp strains.  We're expanding our collection.

Doing well on sites and via direct with upcoming event.

And thanks, DOUG56 ,for showing our gear on AFN! 

Hope EVERYONE here is SAFE, sane and marking their calendars for a new Spring season of goodness and light.

IMG_20210108_141339555_BURST000_COVER_2 (2).jpg

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3192.JPG

CCA60687-F378-497F-9FA6-782686F95CBD.jpg

Archived