SNOG

Guest Windycitysmoker

Guest Windycitysmoker

Smog buckeye strawberry og x Darlins Net F2

okay I haven't seen a thread on this so I will kick it off 6 of them going for a dunk tonight.I will post up when I get some seedlings 😎

Just a reminder...SNOG is 

BSOG ((Trinity Kush x strawberry cough) x strawberry cough)) x 94sfv clone only from pink house X Darlins Net F2 (GG4 x DMT X GG4 x DMT)

the slow PIA growers will lean towards the SFV but I'm hoping to bring some vigor & bypass that BS. Might take some more work but this should be a very nice start

Guest Windycitysmoker
47 minutes ago, hicksticky said:

Subbed for sure!

Good luck ......... Hey Dan....Milo... pass that jug on over here.... an take this jib....:passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Tailgating this grow lol..

Your high as fuck aren't you 🚀 Dans not in here lmao 😂 

@hicksticky better jump in with us want me to send you the rest ?

Guest hicksticky
3 hours ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Your high as fuck aren't you 🚀 Dans not in here lmao 😂 

@hicksticky better jump in with us want me to send you the rest ?

Why yes I am..... thanks for noticing lol..:rasta.nana:

Gonna check for room.... got a LOT on deck..... but things can get put on the back burner if needed.

I don't hold the 94 @Smokin Joe @Windycitysmoker In my conversations with buckwheat he let me know that most of those undesirable traits come from the 94. 

I have a slow seedling...way slower than the rest and was going to cull it but I kinda need to see. 

the male BSOG I almost lost because he's picky & hard to clone but saved him at the buzzer. I have to get him back to the funkyfarm crew as they lost him too lol. 

All that being said it's still special enough to work with. 

Fuckin chatty this morning eh? lol 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Windycitysmoker

Good shit @RockyMountainJ I tried to germ the rest I got two to crack I believe I have 2 seedlings I gotta check there with the rest of my seedlings I will check it out today when I take pics does anyone that got testers have any pics I'm very interested in these :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, Limos said:

Lol I held on to a male forever but let him go. I still have some in the vault maybe we’ll have to time it right and see what shows up @Kak1963

Right on ill dunk a few here and see what happens lol

Think ill throw my testing tubs back in the flower room under led hummmmm 

• 11 months later...

Archived