2 G's- The Tonygreen and Karma G Collabo 2021

Tonygreen

1 hour ago, corgitron_prime said:

Agreed I totally wasn't expecting it.  I know they are fat packs. I can't wait to try the grapefruit. 

His OGRH and the crosses he did last year were great! 2X Straw Diesel was sweet! Still is, might need to dig some out.

oh yeah! 

been refreshing GLG all day waiting for stuff to drop and was not disappointed 🙂

got the G-Unit on the way!!

Haven't bought beans in over a year I been so broke..... missed all the Karma drops across the pond  but I wasn't gonna miss this drop LOL

22 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

oh yeah! 

been refreshing GLG all day waiting for stuff to drop and was not disappointed 🙂

got the G-Unit on the way!!

Haven't bought beans in over a year I been so broke..... missed all the Karma drops across the pond  but I wasn't gonna miss this drop LOL

I feel you.  I hardly ever buy beans but I’ve definitely picked up my fair share from GLG since covid.  Such amazing deals and excellent service!  

Buying gear from GLG have been a pleasant experience every time! Dragboat makes sure people are taken care of above and beyond any seed vendor I have dealt with.. 

• 1 month later...

Got 3 of these going outside. Either I didn't write it down or can't find when I started them. End of Feb., 1st week in March maybe? All 3 look real uniform, except one has a bent stem. 31-32" tall after being topped once. They're in 3 gallon now, but will hit 30s this coming week. Soil is/was originally FFOF with dry adds. 4 years ago it was Botanicare Growilla, then Mother Earth Meal mix. Since then I've added bat and seabird bird guano, fish bone meal, crabmeat, lots of worm poop, compost and some additional perlite as the old soil compacts down. Lots and lots af compost tea. Forgetting something I'm sure. Once they all hit bigger pots they'll get compost tea every week.

I had a couple funky leaves on 2 of them. I picked them and the missus sees me looking at the nute deficiency chart. I told her what I was doing. "Why not just toss them in the bin. If it reoccurs then take a photo and show someone who doesn't need a fucking chart...like your "weed nerd"  buddies!" Of course she's right. I normally don't have any major nute issues, so I'm really not very good at ID-ing them. My wife accuses me of "Pole vaulting over mouse shit, when just picking up my feet is sufficient." Yup again. Once they get over transplanting, I'll open them and everyone else up some. I've had some mold issues in the past so keeping good airflow is big for me. I run outdoor fans when the fog gets persistent.  

20210526_170753.jpg

I'm about to pop a small fleet of tgtb. Bubbleheads and exotics. Got 14 sour grapefruits just started. Here is one of my pine tar gush

PXL_20210530_224421788.jpg

PXL_20210530_224650519.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Not the same plant in photo I posted earlier. This spot has the dryer venting under the plant. Always seems to be a prime location. Sucks more water for sure.  38" tall, with 3" added in the last 5 days. No sign of slowing down. I popped a few leaves off the bottom, nothing major. Pretty healthy plants so far with no special needs. So far all the plants outside have gotten the same treatment. Today was a couple tbsp each of bat guano, seabird guano, fish bone meal, and crab meal. Last week a light top dress with worm castings and compost. Compost tea weekly. Chitosan foliar weekly. Yucca extract, Protekt,  and Regalia weekly. 

I'm a coastal guy. The bay is right down the street. Don't care for hot. Willie the Beagle hated the heat. My plants normally don't like it. It was ripple digit hot, and dry wind. This girl didn't bat an eye.

0618211753a_HDR.jpg

2 hours ago, jm420 said:

love the headnger should be a great cross,i would consider turning the lites back on and filling up the gas for that one

good to see you alive and kickin @jm420

if there was ever a worthy pack of beans to throw down under some lights..... these would be it!

I grabbed the G-Unit but can't pop them till I go back indoors in the late fall. It's literally killin me the waiting LOL

Got some original Headbanger beans (2013?) to sprout and got 4 girls in my greenhouse and gave 2 to a friend down the road.

Shit. Not much explanation needed here. Early detection, wasn't there Saturday. You live where I do, you get good at finding this early. Not to panic. I've got a decent toolbox without going toxic. Just annoying. 

0628211020_HDR~2.jpg

1st broken branch. It was bound to happen. I've kept a patch of lawn going in spite of the drought here. A sanctuary for me and the missus to hang with pets and grandkids. My plants ring it,more or less. I told the grandkids to be careful. Accidents happen, I just need to know WHEN it happens. I'm in the house and here "P-pa...broken branch!" Nora's 10 and been playing softball for 5 years. Even a whiffle balls she gets a wack on it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got 3 of these, all doing well.the initial spot of mold is still just a spot. I look daily. Pretty uneventful growing. Topped once real early on. A little defol but not much. One I bent branches to open up. Can't tell from pics but they're filling in nicely.0801211216.thumb.jpg.987e0bd9bf27794957f720002b9e995e.jpg0801211217a.thumb.jpg.e4561bdfde6dd5a3fce5b55ed64d9669.jpg1035287422_0801211216b2.thumb.jpg.e9e684cc52c3c17ca3b7abd961db118c.jpg

This is funny shit. Literally. I like to top dress my plants. I'm checking one of these too see how dry. Something really stinks. I even smelled the worm castings and compost bags. Nothing. I look close and realize my little possum living under the deck has been top dressing this one too.

I'll report back...maybe possum shit is the new hot thing.

• 2 months later...

Lol that’s hilarious @crownpoodlepossum piss top dress🤢 what strain was that btw? I’ve finally got some @Tonygreen beans myself. Took me almost 8 months smh. Canada definitely needs some great seed banks. Every one but 1 has dissapointed me tremendously. (Finally just went the GLG route after procrastinating forever about the whole payment thing) and voila! Now in a couple months I’m 3 real nice orders deep ! 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Another 3 weeks in the jars. Don't make the mistake of rubbing an eye! Real happy how this came out. 

1122211956_HDR.thumb.jpg.a6bbb2d0e4572007ebf268f205e6b2bd.jpg

Looking nice!!!

2 minutes ago, corgitron_prime said:

I really enjoyed it. Definetly had some slap, almost narcotic My family thought i was on dope again. 

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

How would ya describe the taste?

Archived